Wedding Rings

eclipsx

Hi, Anyone got the FJ bands from LeeHwa knows if we need to pay to send them back to FJ for the complimentry polishing ?

floyuki

Hi Esther,

I just bought my ring at Sookee.i got MEMBER PRIVILEGES can have a 20% discount is applicable for any future diamond jewellery purchases at Sookee jewellery.
If you want to know which special privilages in http://www.sookee.com/weddings/ inside will be more detail for u.Just let me know if i can help u.

pitterpatter

hihi Ghost,

My wedding bands are from FJ too. Yup, seems we need to pay for the freight charges to send them back to Switzerland. But according to the lady who served me from Lee Hwa, its not too exp.
biggrin.gif

romance_ing

Hi there

Would like to ask if anyone bought or intend to buy Sookee Infinity Brillant Rose Wedding Band? Any comments on the ring?

I'm very much attracted by it but would like to find out more......any advice?

novia

Hi girls! I went ring hunting on sat and found 2 rings we absolutely love! One's from Flower. Nice and simple, another from Cartier, unique and gorgeous. Which would you go for? We're torn between the 2... The one from Flower is white gold, small diamond (princess cut) in the middle, hollow in the centre of the ring. The one from Cartier's platinum, hearts in alternate directions. First heart filled with small diamonds. I really love the ring from Cartier but the one from Flower also not bad... help!

deremi

<font color="aa00aa">hey bride,
hmm...i will prefer cartier rings, just go within ur budget lah.
BTW...u hv pics to share with me?</font>

novia

hey lovestory, I also prefer cartier rings but too ex la, 3k for one ring!! aiyoh... so ex leh. but the one from flower quite cheap. but white gold lor, don't like. I don't have pics of the cartier one but you can find it on the cartier website. choose "rings" as your category and the ring's on page 16/23. The ring is hollow hearts all around with one (or all) filled with diamonds. That's the one.

deremi

<font color="aa00aa">saw the ring...really unqiue and the design really cost the price, that's y soooo exp.</font>

novia

hi lovestory, nice hor!! I'm really so hooked to that ring... but scared too girly for FH. He likes it too. Was thinking of getting a jeweller to do it for me
happy.gif

deremi

u can custom think the price will be cheaper then. ya! is really a nice ring.
hmmm...if ur FH dun mind is ok rite.</font>

novia

hi hi lovestory,

hopefully the custom make price will be cheaper lor... really like the ring. We want something unique lar, the one from Flower is nice also but more common. Initially we wanted the mauboussin one but also ridiculous pricing la :p

deremi

think will be slighty cheaper lah. ya! i also like unique rings kekeke......
wow...watever rings u both aim the prices so shine one....hehehehe......</font>

novia

hey lovestory,

i super kiasu leh, AD 9th dec 06 and already sign BS, banquet, church, PG, VG... haha! BS is Ted Wu, Banquet at Pan Pac. You?

deremi

wah sey man! damn fast leh...kekeke....
my AD 25th feb 06, BS is J&amp;M, banquet is GPPR, lovenest at sengkang.
so u got ur lovenest also?</font>

novia

heh heh ya... got my lovenest liao... pinnacle @ duxton so got loads of time to get ready lor... have to stay at in laws place for 2 years first. Sian... don't want to stay there but need to save money so cannot rent

deremi

<font color="aa00aa">icic...u really fast bird leh.
ya...must save $$$ for future.
me too staying in laws hse 1st for abt haf a yr bah then move to my new place.</font>

novia

hi Cla Yeo, I don't have a ring yet, haven't buy. I was referring to the Cartier ring I saw at the shop. You can find it on their website. It's called the hearts motif ring.

deremi

<font color="aa00aa">hey all,
just get a pair of couple rings frm moshi moshi jewellry shop. quite a nice one...also quite cheap each $28.90.
silver coated with white gold with crystal on it.</font>

deremi

<font color="aa00aa">hey passby,
i wear my proposal ring during ROM solemnization, its ok for wearing two rings.</font>

tare1919

Passby,

I think most of us here have 2 rings. Anyway you have 2 hand what.. so..wedding band wear on left..proposal ring wear on left lo..

whitepearl

Hi bride,

We think alike! I will be also wearing my E ring and wedding band together on the same finger.
Looks perfect when they are put together
happy.gif

btw, my lovenest is the same as urs....pinnacle @ duxton
happy.gif

novia

hi whitepearl, really?? Join us at the pinnacle forum at the "home and decor" threads! You can meet other pinnacle brides there
happy.gif

makino

piggytinky, must also look at the colour, clarity and cut. Also depends on where you buy from. I think $2k should get you a pretty good one, if you're not going after brands.

honeybunny

Hi ladies... I happen to come across the True Heart Diamond range of rings @ SK jewellery. I look very nice and was told that it is the "perfect cut range" that they carry. Price not cheap as well. Any comments?

joia

Hi there,

I have heard of some of you who have gotten your wedding bands from Fairy Inc. Heard lots of praises of their service but what about their prices? Comparable to Lee Hwa or more expensive? I'm quite interested, does anyone know if they have a website?

TIA!

Thanks.

ahfatz

after much comparing between bvlgvari,cartier and tiffany, we finally bought the milgrain from tiffany....cartier isnt really fantastic n itz very expensive n bvlgari got the best price....nice rings too...now i kinda regretted not buying bvlgari. we spent 5050 on 2 wedding bands.