Wedding Night

lizzie517

hello hello!
excited chris, are you sure you can still count angpow after putting on the lingerie? hahaa! anyway i'm new to this thread too! and i've just had my wedding few weeks ago. like many others, 1st night we just slept! it was so tiring bcoz we also had our church wedding on that day! anyway i'm sure all the brides here would be experiencing their first time with a man on that night right? not really that fun hor? :eek:P
we only counted our angpow 1 week after the dinner. no hurry anyway, so just take our time lah...

chrissrp

Liz...

I guess when i see so many "ang pows", my eyes will def light up... Haha... All other things can wait... Haha... Me $$ minded hor...

Wow... wait till 1 week aftr? That's quite long...

So u enjoy yur night with yur HB?

-Chris-

lizzie517

excited chris- too tired after the prep so slept lor... anyway 1st night 1st time not very fun one rite? don't understand why pple say "enjoy your 1st night!!" haha! i guess it's only applicable to those who had done it before marriage i guess? ;oP

joxue

But then hor.. say u stay with ur in laws.and dun get to sleep in the master bedroom which has a toilet, when will u put on ur sexy lingerie? if its a sexy nightdress? wear pyjamas over it?

brightstar

my FW and I were discussing about this too a moment ago, hehe...we will sleep cos too tired....
and next day we are flying straight to Korea...so really look forward to our honey moon

ariesta

nice sexy lingerie??? i've got mine at La senza... nice but design's limited. Anyone knows other reasonably priced lingerie???

brightstar

from a groom's perspective and as for my wedding night, we were too tired...just had a light supper cos we didn't eat anything and rest early...and next day we still ahve to entertain oversea guests who came all the way to attend our wedding

and off to the Korea the day after...

joxue

haha i think most of the times, when the groom and bride reached home, they would b dead beat..

If not, the groom would be dead drunk.. one of the weddings i had attended, the groom couldnt even see the guests off properly.. he was too drunk..

brightstar

yah..my friend, the groom collapse after their friends and other guests ask him to drink wine la..hard liquor la...then his face is as red as a strawberry

loveangel

Hi,
My FH is adamant about spending our 1st night AT HOME. He said must sleep on our own bed. o_O

So i told my hotel to let us use the helpers' day room instead. Our night stay in the suite will be used another time (within 6 months) when we have more energy and can spend quality time with each other.

I realised he's right. It'll be very wasted because both of us will probably be too tired to enjoy the suite & facilities!

brightstar

yah lor..actually ur hotel allows u to keep the room...we have 1 bridal suit and 2 helpers room but have to use on the same day for our AD

iwasabride

Hi,

Are you shy about the questions you ever want to ask for your wedding night? Get them answered in private here.
happy.gif

domo

wonder if this tread is still active or not..

how are u gers gg to spend ur precious nite with her hubby?
actuall i intend to buy a lingerie... =)

newbiewed_gal

hello! i chanced upon this thread so hopefully it will be active soon..

i will be holding a banquet dinner at a hotel but FFIL is adamant about us spending the night at HOME so we will be using a day room instead and will utilize the room in the next couple weeks!
I foresee us being too tired to be romantic but at least try to sleep hugging each other, after all its your wedding night! then during honeymoon, shag like rabbits! :p hahahhaha

joos

Hi all! I'm looking forward to my first night BUT because my HTB is not singaporean, he's thinking of arranging for his family member to sleep in the other room which connects to our room.. actually this cnnecting room is a living rm so he thought of paying the hotel money to bring the bed in.. sigh, im so disappointed.. like..... i wanna enjoy my first night!!!!!!!!!!!!!! im gg crazy!