Wedding Night

sggirls2000

Anyone got any plans to share on how you will spend the most precious night of your life with yr FH? I heard from ppl that most couples feel tired & just simply sleep thru..think is rather waste.

dottyback

errr yes actually by the time u finish everything...sleep is the onli thing u wanna do...

'xin you yu er li bu zu'

kekeke

sggirls2000

Actually my FH & I have tot of booking a hotel room in Rasa Sentosa even if it is way off our wedding dinner venue. Understand that it is very costly from abt $200-$400 a nite. But just think of spending the special night alone with yr FH at the best scenerial place in Singapore. If you want, u can even spend some time alone on the beach and do whatever u want!!

dottyback

of coz its ideal if theres ways 2 'end' the significant day but most times than not...the physical exhaustion drains most couples out..might as well enjoy those intimate moments when both r 'alive' n 'spontaneous' heh

babu

err... gals, intimate during the wedding nite is a must!! it a traditional.. so no matter how tired and wasted u are, u got to do it.. and it kinda romantic too..

actually that day, we are just so worried that we will be wasted after the wedding, so we kept reminding each other that we got 'agenda' after that, so stay alive!! well, thank god... WE DID IT!!!! hahahaha...

dottyback

hehehe babu u darn energetic lor hahaha

i from morn till nite grumble thru the customary n hoping it ends asap!! 1st thing reach home KOOnz! almost din wanna wash hair n remove makeup :p

babu

bo bien, our friends kept nagging as well, said no matter how, must go thru..
so we tot, might as well do it before the guest arrive, cos we thou we will be really hammed later ma, but too many relatives and friends around, we dare not... hahaha..

sggirls2000

But if make love before the banquet start..what if u accidentally stain yr WG or EG? I mean those sperm & blood stain are very obvious. Coz I think yr FH will dream of making love with u in yr WG or EG on yr wedding bed : )

miloice

Hi Celest,
my AD and banquet on different day. So, we have the whole day to ourselves after the ceremony. HEEHEE.

Anyway, I think its better to conserve the energy instead of going all the way to sentosa. Instead, why not bring your FH to shop for something really sexy for the night. u might want to get him some kinky boxer shorts too.
happy.gif

sggirls2000

If sentosa is really out of the way, we may rent a penthouse in Orchard area after ou banquet with full couple suite. Plus a couple bubble bath pool thrown in. It will be relaxing & romantic with aroma candles around. But I wun allow my 'sisters' in to play coz the venue will be likely away from our banquet venue. Basically, we want to start 'everything' by 12 am the next day.

babu

alemak!! celest.. u whole day wearing the WG and EG meh??? after mi tea ceremony, i quickly jump into shower and changed myself to the rope that villa provided liao.. actually trying to get him to shower with me, then can 'on the way, by the way' one.. but really too many ppls liao..

hakida

babu,

Me too,upon reaching the hotel,quickly take shower and wash off my make-up,pull him in with me as well.After that KOON for two hours before my we woke up and have our meals provided by the hotel....
Me actually also waiting for the night,but unfortunatley,this stupid asshole,was totally knock out,vomit untill the whole bed and carpet,that I have to stay up untill 3am in the morning and clean him up.....

celest,

I think what Babu means is that there are still ppl hanging around in their suite....

babu

hayashi,
hahaha... u oso believe in that too? 'is a must to have it on the AD'
but how come both still got the time to Koon?? wah.. my villa whole day from morning to nite pack with ppls, and we oso catering in the afternoon, that why full with ppls..
but nve mind la, lucky both of us was not wasted, that why we got a very romantic nite.. Swim NAKED!!! hahaha.. ok, i think too much information liao..

hakida

babu,

I think it's a really special moments in our life,that's why i think it's necessary.....Unfortunately,we didn't manage to do it.....
U swim naked in the public swimming pool? in the hotel??

dabee

babu:
ur AD in a resort villa? swim naked in your suite pool?? so romantic.... i like.

actually i was also thinking, it is a must on AD. but din happen. during the day was too " crowded". unless ogy.... ha ha. then by time everyone left.... i was dead drunken!!!! i was too happy n relieved after the event and toast myself to dead drunk. they din even manage to remove my make up n hair gel for me. only manage to remove my EG then throw the bathrobe over me....i cant believe it the next morning... i was dead drunk. ha ha hai finished up one to two bottles or red wine in less than an hour. the next day was one of my bridesmaid birthday.
o ya, my bridesmaid actually has a guest room opp ours.

babu

hayashi,
no la, my wedding dinner at beaufort, the solem at the villa, so came with private pool and jacuzzi.. that why got to wait till all the guests left liao, then we jump into the pool naked, and after that went for the jacuzzi as well..then after that... use ur own imagination la ha.. whahahahaha..

dabee,
ya boy! was really romantic.. we plan to go back next yr when celebrate our 1st anniversary..
wah.. u drinker ah!! me too, love red wine.. next time must chio u already!! hehehe..

serene,
wee wee hor...kekeke..

levynn

babu... u joker leh... read some of ur posts fr other threads always never fail to make me laugh. but i must say the skinny dipping sounds really romantic. didn't actually think that there's anywhere we can do it in singapore...

june2006

Think my church wedding will end by late afternoon. Not sure what's going to happen after that leh... have not planned. Think staying at a hotel would be nice huh? Both of us like to take afternoon naps, so I guess we'll be doing that! Hahaha...

I've heard that the best time to do "it" is actually in the morning... after you brush up and wash up lah. Hehe..

I wouldn't want my first time to be ruined by my tiredness... so I'll rest first.

Ah! Count ang bao together too. Hehe....

babu

levynn,
no worries.. restaurant can be done too!! when everybody was busy eating, both of u quietly go to the toilet and do a 'quicky'!! romantic, excited and sexcited!! wow.. mixed of everything!!
me and hb always wanna to do it on the plane toilet, we think is kinda of cool.. if i really got pregant becos of that time, my kid is going to be a pilot!! kekekeke..
so next time if u see e news said a couple caught in the act.... that might be us!!! hahahaha..

levynn

hahahaha.... babu!!!! but let police catch stil never mind... at least i dun think we'll get to see your faces. worse thing is caught on some pervert's hidden cam...

coyote

hahaha babu, dun u think the plane loo is too small for "tat"??? Kekeke...sekali...headline is "Couple caught wif one leg struck inside WC" :p ROFL

Btw beautfort villa is my dream wedding venue but can only take up to 30pax
sad.gif
So no hope :p
Share wif me ur fotos leh, muz b v v romantic...come let me envy, drool...kekekeke..

tou2

hi ladies
This might be an inappropriate question to ask
embarrassed.gif
but this question has been on my mind so please bear with me
happy.gif

Errmm... it will be the first time for my FH & I, and we will probably be terribly clumsy on that night. I'm was wondering if it would really be very painful on the first time. If so, is there any way to reduce it?

tlc

hi tougei,

1st few times u will feel bit painful due to not relax n like clam. for better affect, u can get some waterbase lubricant (not too oily) n apply it b4.... soon u will get used to it after few tries :}

tlc

Hi Newbbi79,

saw ur posting date, hope tis thread still alive!!
happy.gif

think i won't b afraid tat night instead shld b tired, haha~~ y afraid ler...u noe ur hubby well b4 married rite, hehe~ must be very very happy & excited!!! dun u wait tis BIG day come long long ago...but really hope tat nite can do sumthing special not must tat...can b just romance touch or dance watever...just left two of us... like naked swim (bit inconvinient) or bath togeter...haha! hope we dun just lay down bed due to too exhausted!

newbbi79

Dear tlc,

tks for replying..hehe..your AD over?

I tink will be bery exhausted liao lor by then..hehe...naked swim in the hotel's swimming pool? ;p

newbbi79

Dear tlc,

tks for replying..hehe..your AD over?

I tink will be bery exhausted liao lor by then..hehe...naked swim in the hotel's swimming pool? ;p

apostles

Hi Newbbi and tlc,

I think will be sleeping like a pig man. Will be so tired out after the whole day event. but if in the afternoon can catch some sleep, it may be a different story. hiak hiak

tlc

Hi Newbbi,
my AD wil be next yr Jan. how bout urs?

Hi blursotong,
like wat u said..sure very tired. but i doubt if can take a short nap not at afternoon since too nervours & excited...ur BIG day ler~! keke~
happy.gif

tlc

queenie,

tat's good idea!! but some may feel after banquet, den it's like finish whole wedding event...2ppl world & more relax to do watever! wat kind of 'activity' can do in afternoon arh? dun mind share wif us...

newbbi79

tlc,
Mine also in Jan leh...1st Jan 06 lor...Yours is 8th Jan 06? ;p

Queenie,
good idea..but hor, wat if the MUA comes half way...hehe

newbbi79

Tlc,
tink u also in other thread hor?hehe ;p.

yours is 7 days after mine lor..hehe...Hmm..left the hotel side lor...my album side settled liao. already selected photos, now waitin gfor album to be ready in oct lor... u?

tlc

me in certain few thread, which one? u der too?

oh..is 1st of Jan ah..i mislook as 6th Jan ler. I booked banquet & settle BS liao...selected pics too, go for see digital layout next month, album collect at Oct. Think our schedule q same...y u hvn't decide hotel? faster book else like mine is HOT date, will b fully book if not reserve early, hehe~

lionqueen

Hi Newbbie,

Assuming that you check into the hotel at 3pm, and the MUA comes at 5 pm, u actually have 2 hours in between for "many many activities".

Hi tlc,
Actually, if you are unable to take a nap, I suggest that you take a bubble-bath (yan yang yu) with your hubby. Should be quite relaxing and heeheehee...

tlc

Hi queenie,

yah...agree tat hv a bath 2geter in hotel oso not bad, enjoy the bath tub n relax..hehe~ but still bit not so 'special'...mayb can get some rose petals wif aromatheraphy oil...n red wine! hahah
happy.gif

newbbi79

hi tlc,

I booked my hotel liao..its at Holiday Inn Atrium..

Queenie,
hehe..wow, thats a good idea lor ;p...tks for the infor ;).

chrissrp

Hi all,

Im new to this thread... I will be staying in the bridal suite provided by my hotel... Most probably, I will remove my make-up immediately, perhaps have a relaxing bath with my FH, and change into my lingerine and start to count "angpows"!! Haha... V. $ minded horz... Counting "ang pows" is a must thing as told by my those married friends... haha...

As for the afternoon break, i might grab as much sleep as possible!!!

-Chris-