Wedding Live Band or Wedding DJ? Which one is better?

ashley_cara

Hey there, want to check if anyone has experience hiring live band or DJ for your wedding dinner? Which one will be better?

I spent so much time searching around online and finally settled with Eventhrall. They have packages for wedding mc + wedding live band or DJ but I just can't decide which one should I take – band or DJ???

Are there anyone who hired both live band and DJ?

ashley_cara

I don't mind sharing, but its a bit hard to advise on the rates cos not all bands and MCs are priced the same cos I guess different people different charisma, talent and all...but I saw the prices and remembered that if one is not fussy and wants to go for the cheapest of the cheap combination – 1 MC and a band, can be as little as $1,300. Hope this info helps!

I don't have a strict preference for MC but when it comes to music I am very particular...after asking friends and colleagues, I have decided to just go for the live band option and will be choosing a local band which I like.

ashley_cara

By the way the $1,300 combi I'm not sure if it comes with the peripherals, I think you gotta ask them. I'm going for the package kind cos I already reach the point where I don't want to work so hard for my wedding, prefer to just let the pros handle everything.

JuzDream

I gotten my 2 people live band cum an billinguel emcee at $700 plus only. Try go facebook and look for once upon a note.

I have engaged them for my feb 25 2017 wedding dinner

WZL

I gotten my 2 people live band cum an billinguel emcee at $700 plus only. Try go facebook and look for once upon a note.

I have engaged them for my feb 25 2017 wedding dinner

Hey, able to PM me the details for your dj and mc.

Thank you.