Wedding banquets at Si Chuan Dou Hua Parkroyal beach rd

cherinchua

Hi, We're letting go our banquet package at si chuan dou hua parkroyal on beach rd. Stuff negotiated in our package is the best you can get. Details as follows:<br />- open date for a wedding next year (2017) currently includes my 11/11 date at the time of the post<br />- banquet in the marquee (for a min of 25 tables for lunch) and less min tables for dinner<br /><br />We have paid a $1000 deposit already and that will be the discount you'll be getting should you take over our package. (amounts to $40 discount per table for 25 tables - REALLY GOOD DEAL!)<br /><br />Please do pm me for more details.<br /><br />Thank you =)

cherinchua

Hi, We're letting go our banquet package at si chuan dou hua parkroyal on beach rd. Stuff negotiated in our package is the best you can get.
Wedding next year (2017) (for a min of 15 tables for dinner). We have paid a $5000 deposit already and are wiiling to give u a discount of $1000 should you take over our package. - REALLY GOOD DEAL). Please do pm me for more details.Thank you.

Juneohzn

Hi, just to check if you have let go of your package? Otherwise appreciate if you can send me your package too. Thanks!