Wedding Bands

elisalin32

I bought my wedding bands at Lee Hwa. My design has a diamond sitting on the ring. Bought in Jan 09, now the diamond has dropped. Found the diamond, went back to Lee Hwa in Tampines Mall to repair, but the workmanship is bad. Feedback to the staff that the edges where the diamond sits on is shape, wanted them to bring back to the factory to smoothen the edge and they require me to pay for the polishing fee.

Im so upset that the diamond falls out, send it back to repair, shld return to me nicely with no flaws, yet they did not file smoothly for me and ask for polishing fee!!!!

Any1 have the same problem with their wedding bands? Or any recommendations on which boutique service is better for me to approach?

sept_09_bride

when's ur rom?? or ov already??

can try AMK Hub or Bishan.. the services there r much better i believe..went there (d 2 outlets) with my friends few times.. the staffs there r v friendly..

lovenco

hi elizabeth, may i ask what range if your lee hwa WB? how much was the pair? seems scary, you are not the first one to comment of diamonds falling off......

paultina

hi Elizabeth,

Reading ur email, i remember my gal fren who got married early last yr, say that her diamond on the wedding band fall off. and was from Lee hwa too!!! and she just bought it like 1~2months ago..only.

paultina

Ya. If you read the other threads on Wedding band, you will notice there are quite a number of ppl have problems with either their service or their product quality from L H jewellery!!!

sept_09_bride

izit.. thought lee hwa is a better shop for WB.. or for diamond ring.. surprise to hear tat..

anyway, i got mine fm Soo Kee.. their rings are nice.. and the bands are thicker.. more durable for everday wear..

ernie80

wah.. and i've been shopping at LH for years. haven't had this experience of diamonds falling out, even after servicing. so far the diamonds on my wedding band still ok leh. are ur diamonds embedded in? usually have to be more careful for those held by the claws. i usually go back to LH (either J8 or northpoint outlets) every month to check on the setting cos i wear my diamond pieces daily. normally remove my engagement ring and wedding band if i'm doing some heavy work.

yoyo_lah

Hi,

Looking for a pair wedding bands around $2k. Must have diamonds for both as my htb want. went to meyson but their rings are quite thin, looks like not durable. considering soo kee & love co currently. heard that fairy co price is a bit steep. any recommendation?

yoyo_lah

btw, did anybody custom made their rings by engraving the wording as a part of the design in the outer side of the ring. nice?

gold heart (at international building) provide this service which you can chose color, diamond, wording design.

do anybody know the price?

wood73

I am looking for wedding band too. Last weekend I saw citigem Rosella diamong ring and I like it very much. It cost almost $2800. It is very x just for a piece? Any comments on Citigem diamond?

myraleez23

Hi there, my fiance and I are planning to shop ard for our wedding bands during this period. However he likes white gold/platinum while I like the yellow gold/rose gold ones. Do our wedding bands have to match?

We have had problems convincing each other to adopt what we each like and since this is to wear for life, we wondered if we could choose the ring we like...

houseoflove

hmm same case for me..i look better with rose gold n he look better in white gold..still thinking whether shd we compromise..

love_rae

Hi all, this thread seems to be quiet for a while now. Has anyone bought wedding bands that are champagne colored? It is still white gold. Heard from Fairy's Inc that champagne color is the original color of white gold. Is it good?

Pls advise if you have any knowledge. Thanks!!