Wash panties together

midas

MIL say cannot but i dun care...i throw everything into the washing machine...inner wear, outer wear, towels, bedsheet etc.

monkie

yar lor..just wash in 1 load.
these are old wives tales that woman panties will bring bad luck to guys.

if woman are so back luck, then ask their sons not to sleep with woman or have sex lor.

midas

hahahaha....cynthia tats a gd one
happy.gif

monkie

not logical lar..
but if you say wash our women discharge before put at washing machine... then i will agree..because this is for hygiene reasons.

monkie

for me, i will wash off whatever stains i have on my panties before i throw inside washing machine.

i try to put panty liner but i still feel uncomfortable putting one.

qingzi

Yup I will always wash the stains off first...sometimes dun even need to use soap jus a quick rinse with water and get rid of visible stains, won't take much of your time!
happy.gif

danieltiger

hi gals,

since you always wash the stains first, why not just wash the panties at the same time so that you do nt need to wash together with other clothes. a lot of old people said that it is very unlucky for guys if wash together. guys luck will really drop and life will not be smoothly

midas

hw can blame other pple for ur own bad luck...dun tell me all olden days guys where their clothes r washed seperately dun experience bad luck at all??

my hubby dun hv bad luck wat...still strike 4D while we dump all clothes to wash together..

jan4january

old times people always think that men is superior than women, when men got bad luck, they never blame themselves, but to blame women bring bad luck to them, even if their kids r bad, husband will blame wife for not disciplining the kids. husband never blame themselves...now its 2007 and people still think this way....

shice1

on the other hand, will u allow guy's briefs to wash together with ur own clothes? heh...

btw, a mini washing machines is not very ex.. can go auction, get those "sense mini washing machine", less than $100 (brand new) and quite cute too.. haha..

muzicgal

my MIL oso say cannot wash panty together with my hubby's clothes, will bring him bad luck blah blah... so he's paranoid touching my panty... but... at night touch... can... dont understand...

midas

at nite cannot see mah hehehehe....
man r silly creatures..dun want bad luck he can always marry another man..dun marry us women lor hehehe...gays very gd luck wor.

ariesta

wats wrong wif washing panties separately... its hygenic, plus i prefer to hand-wash the panties... coz some stains are bloody hard to get rid of. personally maybe cos my mom trained mi up like tat so no pbms wif my mil..muahahaha....but when i hav kids, both boy and gal must wash their underwear separately.... muahahahahah~~~~

shuimeixie

I think underwear be it, boy or girl must wash separately lor. Coz of stain, smell, odour and all.. normal clothes wun smell as much as underwear..i prefer to wash separately.

qingzi

Actually speaking of which, referring to what Shice said..."on the other hand, will u allow guy's briefs to wash together with ur own clothes? heh...", I just remembered that my Dad actually DOES hand-wash his own underwear (and obviously so does my mum), so they keep their own underwear out of the laundry in the washing machine totally...yes, my Dad is a very domestic man... :p

monkie

i do agree that someone say, if you can hand wash your pantry, why still need to put into washing machine?
sometimes, I will hang it to day immediately but most of the time, I worried not too clean so I put into washing machine and double wash again.

"normal clothes wun smell as much as underwear.."..Gosh... you mean your panty or hubby brief so smelly that washing detergent can't get rid of them? or they are even more smelly than your prespiration? If that is the case, you better wash separately or put on panty liners 24/7.

i still think if we put on panty liners, we don't even have such problem.

qingzi

But pantyliners are so warm and uncomfortable...
sad.gif
My experience is that when I wear pads for too long I stink a lot down there. It almost feels unhealthy and unhygienic. :p

midas

there is nothing wrong if u prefer to wash ur whatever clothing together or seperately...there is SOMETHING wrong with the idea of man blaming women for their own bad luck...

i wear panty liners everyday...not hot lah, buy the thin thin kind..u dun feel its presence at all..

monkie

pads and panty liners are 2 different thing togehter. in fact most pads are thin and comfortable...sometimes i can't even feel i am having menses unless i got bloated stomach and heavy discharge.

qingzi,
wearing panty liners is the most hygienic cos u can change every 3 -4 hours especially its nearer or after your period days where there are more dischrage. where you can't change panty every 3-4 hours right? so which is more unhygienic?

ariesta

cynthia, yes, my panty can be abit smelly....muahhahaaha~~~~~ got virginal/Urinary tract infection.... use pantyliners...but i'll still hand-wash my panties...feel cleaner tis way.

qingzi, u r lucky....my mom veri bad...i hav to handwash my panties but not my bro lor...so unfair...not like my bro is tat clean...

monkie

hi ariesta,
for virginal/urinary tract infection, i think is two different issues..I am not too sure but one thing for sure is you need to seek medical help to resolove this problem.

ariesta

cynthia, hahaha, i hav both pbms...already did consult the docs..both pbms will just go away alittle while and come back again another day...so now getting cranberry pills to help the pbms....

sixeggs

I have 4 pails in my toilet. One for my panties, one for my husband's, one for his socks and one for my bra. I handwash them for hygiene purpose.

ccc

I wash my own and seperate from others (family) since young at 12 years old, grandmother nags and reminds me all the time it becomes a habit she say v. dirty to mix with men clothes...

I believe so too..in a way. Women have mensesm stains..etc

mapletree

Same here..i soak and wash my panties separately from my husband...dun feel nice washing together with his clothing due to the stains etc...