Want to know your spouse better?

JasonSim

As a marriage mentor for more than 12 years, I am gravely concerned about the well-being of marriages. Seeing the rise in domestic violence, divorce rate increasing, and marriage going south are frustrating to people like me.

If you are facing a relationship issue with your spouse and constantly asking why your spouse is behaving the way he or she does, you might want to come for our 2 days Enneagram course. Enneagram is a personality test that had helped individuals understand their types and why they behave in a certain way. Unlike many other personality tools such as DISC, Myer Briggs, and others that stop at the traits of the individual, the Enneagram gives people a working guide to understanding their own deep motivations, fears, and desires, which can help with personal growth and self-awareness. Enneagram will help explain to the individual WHY they are like that.

Apart from that, we will explain the other 8 personality apart from yours so that you will understand why other people behave the way they do. Each of us have our own worldview and we differ based on the worldview. And I discovered that because of the differing worldviews, couples get into unnecessary conflicts.

To know more, please contact me and I will tell you more about the course.

Attachments

• Enneagram Course Outline.jpeg
    Enneagram Course Outline.jpeg
    153.7 KB · Views: 9