I didn't have any specific iternary.
I only went to HCM.
- arrive HCM at 8am
- took a cab, neg USD5 to IndoChine Hotel (we check the meter, it cost ard 70,000 vnd. So not much difference) Pls. reserve a room if not, no rooms available
- Left bags at hotel (room not ready) went to 260C Pasteur Street(District 3 - mistake we made was we WALKED. Take cab faster!) to eat Vietnamese Pho. It was good. Cost us 62,000 vnd for 2 drinks + 2 bowls of noodles
- Took cab to De Tham to book tours. Tours range from USD4 onwards. We booked to Mekong Delta USD10: Full day + includes lunch
- Walked to Benh Thanh Market to shop (ate glass cup desserts there 5000vnd++ each. Good!)
- Walked back to hotel and check-in + sleep
- 5pm went to Quan An Ngoh (138 Nam Ky Khoi Nghia) for dinner. Food to us was so-so but was highly recommended by MANY.
- went back to Benh Thanh Market at night to do night shopping (those pasar malam kind of shops start opening up)
- went to Kem Bach Dang (Le Loi Street) for ice-cream and durian milk shake!
- back to hotel
- Arrive at De Tham at 7.30am for tour to Mekong Delta
- Went to "floating market"
- Went to coconut candy making <-- nice to eat
- Lunch and some cycling
- 7pm+ arrived back from Mekong Delta tour, book Chu Chi tunnel tours
- Went to 94 Dinh Tien Hoang Street by cab. Must try their crab fried rice (40000 vnd - more ex than benh thanh mkt's stall but 100% better), crab roll...if u can afford, eat the crabs (we didn't cos it cost around S$18)
- We took a nice walk back to hotel. Stopping by at some places to take night photos and some shopping
- Arrive at De Tham at 8.30am for the tours
- went to handicap building where they have those ordaments and etc (very nice actually)
- went chu chi tunnels (quite long the trip), entrance fee 70000 vnd per pax.
- On the way back, we dropped off at War Remnants Museum: The War Remnants
Location: 28 Vo Van Tan St , District 3
(Entrance fee: 15000 vnd per pax - i think)
- Before we went to see, we went back to Pastuer Street for our PHO!
- after that, went shopping at Benh Thanh and had desserts again!
- bought some clothes for kid
- Had dinner at Benh Thanh market (outside). At at "Oriental star". Had 1 mini claypot snakehead fish, 1 plate of tunghoon + crab bits, 1 bowl corn soup + crab bits, 1 stick of bbq beef and bbk pork each, 1 lime juice + 1 coconut shake. Total bill - 70000 vnd!
- went to parkson
- walked around the square
- back to hotel ard 9pm+
- went to Notre Damme Cathedral, took some pictures
- went to market to buy clothes for our kids + had our desserts for the 3rd time!
- went back to hotel for our breakfast (cos breakfast was till 10.30am)
- bought some french pastry (apple pie and pear pie, each at ard 7,000 vnd)opp. our hotel and bought a sandwich from road side lady near hotel (not bad leh...for 5,000 vnd!)
- Went back room to clean up and pack up
- Check out, took cab to airport (66,000 vnd - includes entrance 3,000 vnd to airport)
- flew off at 12.50pm. Arrived sin at 3.50pm!
hope this helps