Vagina Odours

xinxin

Do anybody experience any vagina odours besides during having menses period? What causes the odour and wat applications are availabe in the market to musk it. Or rather how to prevent or improve the condition?

greyarea

so common. you're not a woman?

anyway, you can buy intimate wash to clean the area from any pharmacy or watson. you can wear panty liner and change it often. if smells is really a problem, buy those scented ones. if the vagina discharge is always greenish and itchy everyday for a long period, you might want to see a GP. otherwise this is a common thing among women.

skylar

eh.. grey..

pardon me saying this but this is a common thing among women?? I very much doubt it.. are u sure??

sunny,
during menses, I guess the smell might be due to ur blood discharge but still it should not be overwhelming..

on other normal days besides ur menses period, there shd be not much smell from your vagina, provided if you clean & wipe urself clean after pee & poo..

not sure what kind of odours u r referring to .. but Summer's Eve shd be able to help, they even have their own wipes after u pee for hygiene purposes.. & for anything for ur vagina use, pls go for non-scented & non-chemical ones..

skylar

for a moment I was abit shocked??!?!?

Grey
coz u say it is soo common? ehhh.. gals got sooo la sap meh? ...zz...

hahahahaa

greyarea

vernon's mummy,
why dun go for scented panty liner? i find it useful leh...

actually, green or yellow discharge usually means yeast infection but not necessary must see GP lah unless it's a prolong case and it doesn't go away even with proper hygiene care. speaking from experience cos i'm extremely prone to it..hehe...

otakeshi

pls see a doctor is a gugus infection,if u dun go to the gynae soon,then will be serious.

u just need to insert a tablet into yr vaginal will do,and some medication.

bluegal

Sunnyday,
Are you on any medication? I find that if i took clomid, 'that' place does smell a bit? And if you are trying for baby, clean with water is good enough but not any other fermine wash.

ryanmel

Firstly as a female personally, i do not think odour is common.
Might be an infection or hygiene issues. Do not be shy to check with a gynae.

secondly, vernon's mummy is right.
DO not go for scented panty liner or scented
wet tissues to clean. It can lead to infections/itch (for some sensitive skins) due to the chemical contents.

Many factors can contribute to Odour.

Cheers, Melissa

xinxin

Thx everybody. I understand that vagina odours might be due to vaginal discharge and if we deal with it effectively, it shld be alrite.

I am using Vagsil to wash n my discharge is normal white colour one..

Bluegal, yes i was on clomid .. does it really contribute to the smell...?

Also, tis smell might be so serious until during intimacy, it will turn off my hubby's desire..

bluegal

Hi Sunnyday,
That's what both me and hubby realise, after taking clomid, 'that' place smell. Hopefully it doesn't happen on both of us only.