URGENT .....LOOKING FOR CHEAP LEGAL FEES

jitty

My ex and i broke off for more than a year. till date he has been taking all the rental income from a property that i have bought earlier and had included his name. since we broke off he refused to include me any $$ from the rental and in order not to let him giving me problems , i have not confront him about the matter . But now the IRAS and others are going after me cos he has not paid for any of the taxes, concervancy etc. Help....i cant afford to pay the outstanding so i guess i need to enagage a lawyer to get his name out of the title deed . But i know legal fees can be ex, anyone knows where i can sought help ? maybe pay by installment for the legal fees?

yoongf

There is no such thing as "Get his name out of the title deed".

He has to sell u his share of the property, and that also involves stamp duty, as well as his signature on the agreement.

jitty

oh i see.... is there any other way i can get him to pay the outstanding bills ? if i can have proof that the property was bought by myself like bank statements etc?

blingbride

Kimi,

You are weird.. in the thread about GF older then BF, you stated you were married for 2years or so bla bla and here you say you and your ex broke up for more than a year. Stop posing as something you are not

thommy

maybe she and her ex broke up liao, then she remarried?

wait a min...broke off for more than a yr liao, then she can say she's been married for 2yrs??? means while staying married she got another relationship outside???????????????

School holidays not here yet right?

blingbride

That's exactly what I found fishy.. and remember she said her hubby is 18years younger than she is and some forummer revealed she's 34, and how old is her Hubby supposed to be? She's crappy

jitty

hi folks...think you all got me wrong....i mentioned that i broke off from my ex for more than a year so its not wrong that i got married for about 2 years. cos i met my present hubby for a couple of months before i broke off with my ex......

carrot_carrot

Meaning to say you got married with your present hubby while still in a relationship with your ex?

'broke off from my ex for more than a year’…..‘got married for about 2 years’