Urgent! Job for Students! Pls Help!

blingbride

Hey guys, need a great favour from you people.. My HTB actually is in his own line of business.. We have actually clinched a last min crucial deal.. We need a total of 48 female students to conduct indoor surveys at Singpost outlets.. It's a 8-10 days project.. Paying $6p/hr on weekdays and $9p/hr on Sats. Hours go along with the outlet stationed.. Preferably student will be stationed at outlet closest to their home.. There's a briefing this afternoon @ 4pm and project starts tom.. We have found 25 pax and are short with 23.. Please let me know if you people have any friends/relatives who wish to work.. URGENT!!! Please help! Thank you so much..

blingbride

We were told they want females as they are more presentable, 'attractive'... you know la how it is in the CS industry.. stupidly they said only females, no males.. but then it's the requirement at Singpost side.. we cant help it... even if not able to start tom, would anyone be able to start like on Sat or Mon, etc.. please feedback and help out...
sad.gif

mootie

hmm.. think abit tough then... tried posting at other website also? u can post at "anything under the sun" as well.. expand ur posting, then it might be easier to get responses.

nayuqi

hmm.. lya, how to reply u and give u information if you are not receiving private messages?

u still need people?

my cousin is interested, but she can only start on saturday.

blingbride

Hey people, so sorry to have gone missing and not being able to attend to you guys.. ok, I dunno if it's appropriate to publish my num in here but we are kinda urgently looking for staff so I guess noone out there misuses it.. lol.. My mobile is 82325773.. Please call me on tis vacancy.. Thank you so much...