To Choose Btwn Bread or Love

blingbride

Oooohh, ok, understood littlewoman, so we both meant the same indeed
happy.gif

hub_hub_wee_wee

Dear All,
Thank u so much.
Denise80 n chiliketchup, my english n expression in word not so good, so i tend to say it in easier way. sory if i am tat bad.
cottonball, yes ustand wat u said, sparks is jus a while not forever n it might go off after few yrs in a rs. but i wil try my best to hav the spark n surprises everyday.
littlewoman, yes it is more to contribution of household all which i don tink so i wil put in a single cent. yes 2nd guy wil do tat without me asking, but again, it will be hard on him to succeed his dream n plan of business.
and all, i never think to 2-timing. i believe in love, there must b trust. and i believe if i am 2-timing n hurt any of them, future it might just bounce back to me.
i will think carefully and decide.
i know i could not drag any longer but i really need sometimes. i think i need to tell both guy frankly on how i feel towards them and easier let them decide??since i myself could not decide even though my heart strongly tells me i want 2nd guy.i jus coward and scare.

lovingyou

hub_hub: I dun quite agree / understand why can't u contribute anything through the household allowances? I don't think it is an issue for ladies/wives to do contribution in the society now, just like what my HB and I are doing, instead, I insist to pay half. Women in the older days dun work and thus, they depend heavily on their men to fork out any monies for maintaining the house, but I don't seem to think that is the case in the modern society now? We women request for equal standing in societies, hence, why stick to old thinkings then?

kenturik

In the search of a stable life, we prostitute ourselves to the power of money. Yes, we are all human afterall. No money, no honey.

blingbride

"i think i need to tell both guy frankly on how i feel towards them and easier let them decide??"

So you mean to say ur gonna give them the say and decide how your life should go about? So what do you expect them to say or do? Talk, fight it out between themselves and one wins one loses, gives in and lets the winner be with you isit? You sound so immature.

lovingyou

I just feel that she doesn't seem to have much mind of her own... can't decide = let ppl decide how her life shld be lead... This can happen in r/s, it might happen in other aspects of her life as well...

lovingyou

Kenturik: This applies to some but not all... I prostitute myself to the power of monies by motivating myself to work harder and not choosing my honey based on the factor if he is rich or otherwise.
happy.gif

miloice

One moment, you cannot bear to hurt them and now this. Frankly, its bullshit excuses right? The main reason for holding is selfish. You are afraid of ending up with nothing.

Its nothing so wrong to have selfish or personal agendas. Just be honest with yourself. Don't paint yourself as an angel when you are clearly not thinking of their interests throughout.

miloice

About weighing money vs love. It would be understandable if the offer is too good to be denied. i.e. the guy is super rich, probably difficult for one to achieve it themselves or the person is in desperate crisis and immediate priority is clearly finances

Else, wouldn't it be foolish, short sighted and even 'cheap' to be tempted by such a basic offer?

kenturik

Then Littlewomen, that's great to hear. Thank you for reassuring that we are not in a multiple of fools. Where's my honey?????

sgbabydoll

"Its nothing so wrong to have selfish or personal agendas. Just be honest with yourself. Don't paint yourself as an angel when you are clearly not thinking of their interests throughout."

"About weighing money vs love. It would be understandable if the offer is too good to be denied. i.e. the guy is super rich, probably difficult for one to achieve it themselves or the person is in desperate crisis and immediate priority is clearly finances. Else, wouldn't it be foolish, short sighted and even 'cheap' to be tempted by such a basic offer?"

Milo, well said!

thommy

"yes it is more to contribution of household all which i don tink so i wil put in a single cent."

what's wrong with contributing to your household??? mind u, u also have a share in it to make things work...or do u just treat it like a hotel, go to work, come back night time just to sleep???

even hotels also need to pay...nothing is free in this world. Gosh, u really need to wakeup from ur caveman thinking TS...

miloice

litterwoman,

"sm: both as one full time and the other PT or both full time? :)"

I think sm is referring to having both bread and love. Not so about hanging to 2 relationships.

vios

errrrr u can continue to dream.

in this story, the characters who need to blardy wake up their ideas are the two guys lah.

it's either you are super-ly beautiful or you are a sex-goddess. go ahead and flame me.

its_fate

please lah... one will turn old/saggy/wrinkled as time passed... Wake up the idea if one think can have both the world "using" the face and "neh-neh"...
happy.gif

hub_hub_wee_wee

haha.its funny hor.i believ one not in the shoe will not no how i really feel.i am not saying i am like angel, but i belilev its just human being, being blur and could not control their feeling and make mistake.well, vios, i never say i am super-ly beautiful or sex-goddess, please mind your word. yah, i just hope is both guy will leave me instead of i am choosing because i dont like to make decision.

miloice

You are really more concerned about your interest and hence cannot bear to let go of either.

No one is making u an angel. it is you that excuse yourself citing you cannot bear to hurt them. And now you wanted them to decide for you. Do you not see how ironic and contradicting that is? You come in here to ask for advises and not for people to be in your shoes. So, get that right. You are not in others shoes too. Would you know how much hurt you are causing the 2 of them? Ignorance is not an excuse. Hurt caused is very real. So, face up to the reality. No bullshitting or excusing will change the facts.

"i just hope is both guy will leave me instead of i am choosing because i dont like to make decision". Do you not see how selfish that is? And to claim u cared for them. Reflect.

joiedevivre

hub,

you better make a choice when you can. don't assume that both of them will always be around you, the first guy wanting to pay for your things, and the second guy wanting to be with you.

i feel that you are too confident of yourself. and you are dilly dallying because you think that you have the power to "choose" between two of them.

let me tell you this, if you don't handle this properly, maybe the person who gets hurt in the end will be you.

from what you have said, the second guy has doubts about you. he doesn't believe that you can change. if you like him and you still don't make a commitment to break from the first guy and be with him, he may get sick of waiting for you to decide and just move on.

lovingyou

There is no best of both worlds in love and r/s... It is never fair to throw the ball onto another person's court when you dunnoe how to go about resolving the issues. There mus be 1 person whom you love more, from what I assume is the 2nd guy, but what is stopping you from it? Practicality and reality of monies temptation ya... Hence, do you realli love the guy afterall?

vios

hub_hub_wee_wee,

even if i were to get condemned, i genuinely meant that... i really believe they are more attracted to your physical attributes.

going by your house of thoughts in this very topic, u are like the typical auntie (no puns intended) in the fish market - gauging which is of a better purchase - with no direction to what you really want. ever thought that you are trying to bargain to buy the best-est fish with $10 in your pocket when it actually costs $20?

if there's a time to work on your mental capability, it's Now.

moistfaucet

you people, always worry hor how others will see or judge you.

"people will look down at me"
"oh my god it is cheapskate "( forget how to speel it ...hahah)
"so old fashion wor"
"so cheap"
"slut, bitch"
bla bla.....

by the way, can you have both ?

mum_of_2_girls

Hi hub,

How old are you? If you are young and just out of school, I suggest you take your time to choose the one who suits you best.

I had 3 suitors when I just graduated. I accepted all their dates. 1 on Mon, 1 on Wed and 1 on Sat. After I decided who to be my boyfriend, I just apologised sweetly to the other 2.

Of course, I didn't lead the 2 guys for a long time and haven't promise anyone to be his girlfriend. There is not even hand-holding, just dinner or movie.

However, the one I chose, finally became my hubby. I still feel the sparks even after knowing him for 13 yrs.

My mum disapproved, she felt I should date one at at time but I just insisted on my way. What do all of you think?

blingbride

I wont say its wrong to date a guy before committing seriously to get into a relationship with him. We all need that sorting phase and chance rite.. But of course, once gotten into a serious relationship, one should not falter to see other men behind the bf's back.. That's immoral already...

miloice

I'm wouldn't value the relationship based on morals. Its so subjective. But, its really sad and hurting if the woman is placing her interests above mine.

I need someone that is willing to place me above her own interests. Only with such a person, can I also whole-heartedly place her in my top priority. Else, I'm always needing to guard her knowing she probably having some other agenda. This is my personal 1st criteria in marriage. I can never love freely knowing I'm exploited.

Or the two guys don't mind her dating multiple guys at the same time because they are also dating multiple gals outside? ;) It's up to them to decide when to call it equals with TS.

Then I pity the 1st guy for being made a spare tyre. TS obviously cares more about herself than the guys. Both cannot meet her requirements (love + $$) but she's reluctant to let them go.

mum_of_2_girls

Hi hub,

I chose my hubby because I felt the most connection with him. I don't choose based on financial background.

In fact, my hubby was the poorest at that time among the 3 suitors.
But he had the best character, hardworking, had great foresight and very good with children.

After a few years of marriage, he even manage to surpass my other suitors. I'm so grateful to have met him.

sane

Yup, as long as they are willing to work hard, they will not be poor forever. "Poor at heart is far worse than poor in the pockets"

mum_of_2_girls

Hi,

If these 2 do not satisfy your requirement, there's still Prince William.

He is an eligible bachelor. Well, even Princes need to get marry, might as well aim high.

mum_of_2_girls

Hi,

I remember coming across an article advertising about a book how to marry rich.

It's line of argument is the rich have to get marry too, so why couldn't you be married to one of them.

Actually there may be some truth after all, not all rich people are nasty and poor people are nice.

One of my classmates came from a very poor background. But she was smart and studied very hard and got into the best schools. Her aim in life was to marry a rich man.

She dressed the part and attended functions where the rich were. Eg. golf tournaments, country clubs.

We were always awed by her thinking. She would only date rich guys.

In the end, her efforts paid off, she was happily married to her rich guy. And the best part of the whole thing is her husband is really nice and humble. We are so happy for her.

lovingyou

Think TS is no longer replying to the thread? Just hope she has made her decision, either to stay on with one or leave both out of the equation...