Thicken eye lashes?

t0ffee

hi,anyone know of anyway to thicken eye lashes? As in like..permanently.. because I have long but very sparse eye lashes..So not nice.. only when i put mascara then nice.. and like...because working then everyday put mascara,my eyelashes like start to drop..haix..then worse~~ anybody know of any remedy? or face the same problem?

popples

Hi t0ffee,

I also face this problem. I've long but veri sparse lashes, even when I put mascara, it's tends to stick together, veri hard to spread them, coz it's too sparse liao...somemore it's long so it'll be veri obvious when it sticks together.

So far I also got no remedy to tat.

iqa

hi gals,
i've read somewhere before that wearing too much of mascara daily is not healthy for ur eyelashes cos it tends to drop. nway while choosing mascara try to see the curve of the brush as different curve of brush determines for different type of use.

charmed_bebz

look like im not the only 1 wif the same prob... surprisingly my bros all have thick and long and curly lashes... but im the unfortunate 1, like my mum said she can count my eyelashes... sigh...

hey tane, i've heard bout this talika product but ware to get in sg?? lemme noe ya

thanks!!!!

joymmt

Yasmin : You might want to try Mavala from Switzerland. Supposed to lengthen eye lashes and thicken sparse eyebrow. I have read in other forums that it works. Also met two people who said it's good. I used it for one month and I think it does help a little, though not to my expectations yet. Hope to see some miracles soon.. But no harm trying as it is around $20. You apply it every night like a mascara. You can ask the SASA shops.

missylan

Hi,
I've long and thick eyelashes but I used Mavala eyelashes thickening to "treat" my lashes. I can say there is no effect for me. I am using another brand which I think have strength my lashes. It comes in smaller bottle... I dun have the brand now, I should go home and check it out. It's around $18 or $20 per bottle.

I threw the Mavala eyelash treatment away already.

bb_gal74

hi missylan, after u checked, pls email me the brand u're using now also, i'm interested to know too. I've thin & short lashes, so sick of it.

thks alot.

charmed_bebz

Joy,

I've used mavala b4. like missylan, i dont tink it has any effect. mayb my lashes damn stubborn... thanks anyway...

Missylan, thanks for sharing with us... u mentioned that this dermafleece helps to strengthen your lashes. does it helps to lengthen and thicken as well? n yes, ware can i get this...

thanks!!!!

bb_gal74

ya, we would like to know where can we get it?
happy.gif

shower

Hi ah_eng, does that Talika lipocils thickens and length yur eyelash? bottled one? where did u get it fm? and hw much izzit? thx alotz...

ah_eng

Shower,

It lengthens and thickens my eyelashes. I have a 'lobang' at the left eyelid, and that 'lobang' has new grown lash after conscientiously applying for 2 weeks (day n nite).

Its packaging is like a mascara tube. And application method is the same as the way u did for mascara.

The following link is for your interest and purchase :- http://www.talika.com/english_nf/lipocils.htm

I bot via this web and delivery takes only about 3 days! I knew cosway are selling the 4.2ml tube but i personally feel its more worthwhile to get the 10ml tube.

I think u can purchase it from the following shop:

Unity NTUC Healthcare Pharmacy
#B1-20 Lot 1 Shoppers' Mall
Singapore 689812
Tel: 6767 1303

Unity NTUC Healthcare Pharmacy
#B1-08/09 Hougang Mall
Singapore 538766
Tel: 6489 0308

ah_eng

I think unity is selling bout $58+ for the 10ml tube. For me, cos i bot about 7 tubes (sharing wif frens) so the cost + the delivery from buying online is cheaper.

U can try to call up and ask Unity. My fren mentioned to me before that the price seems bargainable.

shower

Ah_eng.. thx so much for sharing this gd lobang!! it is defineitely worth the $$$ if it works... better than temporary eyelashes extension!!

oh... btw, nw that yur eyelashes have lenghthen and thicken, do u still apply it everidae? hw long can a tube last and hw long to have visible result??

Anione bought it from NTUC pharmacy can let us noe hw much is the price... THX!

ah_eng

shower,
I applying it now during daytime. Sometimes on its own..sometimes b4 the mascara. The 10ml tube last for me bout 4-5 mths. And my results are obvious after 2 weeks of hard work
happy.gif

But really must apply day n nite to see visible results in 2 weeks. Some lazy frens of mine took a longer time to see results.

shower

thx ah_eng! dats easy efforts... day and night onli...

yasmin: since ah_eng and her frenz has successful stories on liposils, i tink it is worth a try!
happy.gif

ah_eng

to be fair, I have thick and long eyelashes to start with. But because of the daily usage of mascara, they are dropping more. Tat y I decided to try the lipocils which had definitely makes my lashes longer and thicker than before. Tat y i feel that this prdt is worth the try.

Some pple used mavala and had good results but it doesnt not work on me. I guess there is no perfect prodt which is best for everyone.

charmed_bebz

shower, thanks for your motivation...hahahaha!!!

ah _eng, thanks for giving your frank opinion. i did used mavala too but it was effortless...

so has any1 been calling unity to check out prices?? i thot of poppin in 1 today...

bei

Hi ladies, I also have eye lashes problem cos it gets droppin and getting very ugly
sad.gif
But I quite confused with all the brand listed above
happy.gif
heheheh... can i know which brand is the better one? Is it talika? Lipocils? Or Mavala?

Tks for the advise in advance!

shower

Dear bei bei, talika and lipocils is the same thing... but it is more ex.. 50+...

mavala is cheaper... 10-20... but for mi, it has no effect..

it all depends on whether u r willing to try a gd pdt the 1st time or juz buy mavala for a start....
happy.gif

missylan

ah eng,
Nice to see you here also. Heehee, me sama sama like you. Having thick and long lashes. I dun wear masacra daily but I use manual curler. So applying mine for treatment. Scared one day WU MAO anymore. But a bit lazy to apply nightly...

ah_eng

hi hi missylan,
women are always busy wif such stuffs....kekeke
For me, now i oso avoid wearing mascara everyday...cos now i replace it wif this talika lipocils

babu

hi ah eng,
can i know how much u bot for talika lipocils?
cos i am in france now.. maybe it will cheaper to buy from here.
thanks for e advise.

ah_eng

Babu,

I bot online. The price without delivery for the 4.2ml is SGD32 and 10ml is SGD49.

The price online in Euro is 4.2ml EUR18.70 and 10ml EUR29.71

charmed_bebz

i've finally bought both the eyelash and eyebrow talika at ntuc pharmacy lot 1. the sales gal is quite friendly though she talk bad english....

a 10ml bottle of the eyelash lipocils $45.80 and the eyelash lipocils is $58.80. u r rite, ah _eng. must ask for discount. i got 10% for both and i paid $94.15 in total.

will keep u all informed of the results. this morning i asked my mum if my lashes long oredi. she said i xiao, 1 day put ware can c results??? excited mah.... hehehehehe

ah_eng

yasmin,

wah..u relly is so excited....cross ur fingers and GOOD LUCK!!

I had tried the eyebrow lipocils but it seems useless for me. In the end, had resorted to eyebrow embroidery :p

babu

ah eng,
okie, means it more expensive to buy it here, alrite, shall buy when i m bk in Sg.
thanks

shower

Hi yasmin... which is $58.80? eyebrow lipocils or eyelash lopocils?

hi bluesky, which shop at far east did u get it fm? izzit useful? thx...

charmed_bebz

Ah Eng,

U r my inspiration... hahhaha... no lah, even if it doesnt werk on me, i kinda like the products tho cos its not oily. N oil is an imp factor to my face as my natural oil is enuf to stir fry ikan bilis.... hahhaahhaa

Shower, $58.80 is for the eyelash liposil. as for the result, so far no overnite miracle but my plucked eyebrows seems to grow back pretty fast and my lashes now like a bit curl when i wake up... i THINK its becos of the product.... better be lah... hahahah

joymmt

Hi Yasmin
Wah so good results within such a short time? I am still waiting for miracles to happen with my Mavala ;( Once you confirm that your lashes thicken, I will also rush down to get liposil. Hope to hear good news from you soon! Better be lah... Don't know what else will work. U r my inspiration leh
happy.gif

bluesky

shower,
I bought from one of the beautician salon at last level, think is the 5th level with all the food stalls. I walk past it and saw a small postcard size advertisement outside the door. Then i read in another forum that it is good. So i went back to buy. I was not applying faithfully though. Will put in effort and let u all know soon.

I have tried Mavala long time ago. Not very fantastic.

ah_eng

Yasmin,
ya...be patient...apply day and nite....2 weeks u
shd be able to see obvious effect
happy.gif

Then, buy ur frens over wif ur 'new' eyelashes....then can do a bulk purchases from the web..its safe..i did 2 purchases for the talika online
happy.gif

pinktomato

hihi
may i noe is the eyelash lipocils(from ntuc pharmacy lot 1 )colored or transparent ?? hee..i mountain turtle mah.. den hor, when applied to the lashes rite..will it hav the effect of mascara or will it be juz normal when it dries up ? will the lashes realli grow longer har ? i have v short lashes leh..*sobx* den wanna buy n try..*hahax* thks for responding to tis mountain turtle..=D

Cheers~~

newcomer

hello, me too have short eyelash.
ah eng, like to know if Talika eyelash lipocils have sucessful cases for short lash gals...
thanks!

charmed_bebz

hi all,

just to update sum things bout my lashes (ehem;).

there are improvements on my lashes n brows. tho my lashes is not that fluttering or bushy for my brows, but im very hepi with the results that i stopped after 2 weeks of usage. the trick is i used it day n nite for 2 weeks, then stopped for 2 weeks n then continue using it for 2 weeks n so on n so on n so on... this is wat i noticed when im using this...

jeanine, the products are not oily at all tho it may be a little watery but it drys up very well. to prevent the wateryness, dont use too much, 2 coats will do;). As for result wise, i cant guarantee if it werks on u, but mine surely did;)

newcomer

hi Yasmin, so good to c your reply!

Can advise how to use the eyelash one?
Need to curl eye lash first like masacra?
How to apply? Paiseh, never use masacra b4 by myself.

joymmt

Hi Yasmin
So nice to hear from you again. I have been looking out for this thread, waiting to hear your good news. Must dump Mavala and go to NTUC Pharmacy liao!

ah_eng

CT,
It should work on any length of eyelash
happy.gif

U just apply lipocils over clean eyelashes...no need to curl eyelash first but u can curl eyelash later when lipocils dries up...
happy.gif

Yasmin,
Good to hear results from u
happy.gif