thekellymakeupartist

thekellymakeupartist

Makeup Artist
Thekellymakeupartist
Image 1.jpg
Providing makeup and hairstyling services since 2015.

Thekellymakeupartist.co was created by principal makeup artist Kelly. An award winning makeup artist, she has clinched several awards along the years and has also collaborated with well established brands for a variety of makeup styles, staying true to the growing beauty trends.
Every makeup artist has a style of their own and at thekellymakeupartist.co we are no different! Here, we focus on natural makeup to enhance your features; so if being natural is what you are seeking for, we have a team of dedicated artists to pamper you on your big day!

thekellymakeupartist

Makeup Artist
19894.jpg

Pretty lady opted for Asian cut crease that flaunted her monolids!

#makeupartistsg #sghairdo #bridalsg #sgmua #muasg #makeupsg #sgbridal #makeupartist #sgigmakeup #sgigbeauty #sgmakeup #destinationwedding #makeupartistsg #romsg #sgwedding #sghairdo #bridalsg #sgmua #muasg #instabride #bridesg #sgmakeupartist #vanitee #ilovevanitee #herworldbrides #blissfulbride #blissfulbrides #新密 #新密造型 #化妆师 #彩妆 #makeupartist #makeupartists #weddinginspiration #weddingmakeup #sgbrides

thekellymakeupartist

Makeup Artist
19904.jpg

Congratulations for achieving another milestone in life! So glad to have met you back then in the old studio. And I'm really thankful that you gave me a chance to be a part of your big day despite what happened to the studio❤ really appreciate it! 祝你幸福美滿!
#makeupartistsg #sghairdo #bridalsg #sgmua #muasg #makeupsg #sgbridal #makeupartist #sgigmakeup #sgigbeauty #sgmakeup #destinationwedding #makeupartistsg #romsg #sgwedding #sghairdo #bridalsg #sgmua #muasg #instabride #bridesg #sgmakeupartist #vanitee #ilovevanitee #herworldbrides #blissfulbride #blissfulbrides #新密 #新密造型 #化妆师 #彩妆 #makeupartist #makeupartists #weddinginspiration #weddingmakeup #sgbrides

thekellymakeupartist

Makeup Artist
19909.jpg

Thank you for sharing some photos with me❤
You look so gorgeous and cute with your hubs!
Covid has affected many of us and the economy is not doing well, however I'm thankful for every bride and family for having faith in me that I'll be able to continue to provide my services to you on your biggest day‍♀️
Hopefully we all tide through this tough time soon!

thekellymakeupartist

Makeup Artist
19912.jpg

PROMOTION OF THE YEAR !!

Thekellymakeupartist X Peppermintstudios65

Good news for all our newly weds who are planning on your prewedding shoot!

We are collaborating with peppermint studios to bring to you an attractive offer that you should not miss!

PM us for enquiries now! Limited slots available.

#makeupartistsg #sghairdo #bridalsg #sgmua #muasg #makeupsg #sgbridal #makeupartist #sgigmakeup #sgigbeauty #sgmakeup #destinationwedding #makeupartistsg #romsg #sgwedding #sghairdo #bridalsg #sgmua #muasg #instabride #bridesg #sgmakeupartist #herworldbrides #blissfulbride #blissfulbrides #新密 #新密造型 #化妆师 #彩妆 #makeupartist

thekellymakeupartist

Makeup Artist
20891.jpg

Less could sometimes be certainly more.
Our beautiful bride here has been the kind of girl who loves to have it simple and not too fancy, who emphasises on the curls and how subtle these curls could be and the girl who has a heart of gold
What's your story?

thekellymakeupartist

Makeup Artist
22932.jpg

We will be at The SingaporeBrides Wedding Fair - Online, happening from 27 February to 7 March!
Save up to $200 with our full AD package only during this fair!

Win prizes from the daily flash draws as well as cashback of up to $10,000 only during the event. Start making your appointments with us today and you can even receive an exclusive goodie bag! More details on @singaporebridesweddings.

Gown & Suit @bridefullyyours
Stylist & Florist @hellofromflour
Car rental @kombirocks
MUA @makeupentourage
Photography & Videography @beixin @robinlamhj
Models @sophiewillocq @ekabenui

#tswfonline #tswf2021 #thesingaporebridesweddingfair