The Beautiful Moment Photography

The Beautiful Moment

Photographer

We enjoy travelling with our clients (friends) mainly because we get to know them on a deeper level. It allows us time to share life. A good meal, stories shared over car rides and evening drinks. // Can't wait till Zhenbiao and Wei Ling's big day! // Assisted by @juan.moley Videographer by @twenty8picks

The Beautiful Moment

Photographer

Just a few quick sneaks from @beatricesays and Dean's intimate and heartfelt wedding over the past weekend. // "After meeting her, I've become a significantly better person" - Dean. // Wishing you both all the love and light in the world. :) // More to come... Venue styling @medkarlek.inc Florals @bloomenco Makeup and hair @grego7go Videography @ppairscollective

The Beautiful Moment

Photographer

A small party of around 20 people attended @ericatenggarayoga and Dave's intimate solemnisation at @cornerhousesg. // With only the closest and dearest in attendance, the whole ceremony was filled with joyous energy and love. Just perfect. :)

The Beautiful Moment

Photographer
867.jpg

terri.

The Beautiful Moment

Photographer
884.jpg

Dancing down the aisle.
//
A short 20 second journey down a red carpet, to rapturous applause, like every single soul is willing you on towards a rewarding yet at times challenging adventure.
//
Savour every moment, and my the pictures we take serve to jog a future memory of a time far too wondrous but far too short.

The Beautiful Moment

Photographer
894.jpg

893.jpg

892.jpg

891.jpg

890.jpg

889.jpg

888.jpg

887.jpg

886.jpg

A simple no fuss affair (they already had a party overseas) prior) to honor family and friends in Sg. Jac and Greg said their thanks and appreciation and spent most of the lunch just hanging with said family and friends, catching up and having a good time.
//
Sometimes the best things are the simplest things.

The Beautiful Moment

Photographer
902.jpg

901.jpg

900.jpg

A couple of weeks ago, I shot a wedding where the brides father was rather elderly and frail. A few days later, I was informed he passed and they needed some images from the wedding. (these are not the images from that wedding) //
It hit me that life and love is so transient, here today and gone tomorrow. The images that we as photographers capture really hold a deeper meaning to those who receive and treasure them. A responsibility not to be taken lightly. //
A reminder to myself to hold those close even closer and to love loved ones even deeper. For our days are not ours to know.
//
Goodnight.

The Beautiful Moment

Photographer
2261.jpg

Back from a week in Scotland and an epic 14hr wedding day yesterday.
//
Look for the small seemingly insignificant things everyday, like enjoying a plate of your favourite char siew rice, and give thanks and take time to appreciate how blessed we already are. :)

The Beautiful Moment

Photographer
3064.jpg

Just got back from a truly humbling and eye opening experience at a photography workshop hosted by Rafal Bojar of @one.story.hero.
//
What he shared, encouraging us to be brave, to explore, to be honest with others and ourselves, to listen and to discover a deeper story, really resonated with the team (@juan.moley and @tiffanietan) and I.
//
Let's see where this new perspective takes us. :)

The Beautiful Moment

Photographer
3152.jpg

3151.jpg

3150.jpg

First time driving a golf buggy on an actual golf course for an actual shoot today.
//
Photography has allowed me to explore so many new things and experiences, and I am eternally grateful to all my couples that have brought me along on their adventures!