The Beautiful Moment Photography

The Beautiful Moment

Photographer

It was an amazing weekend. // Two weddings back to back, each one filled with so much emotion, I was truly blessed to be able to document and witness love in all it's glory. // First up was Sean and Teri, hand in hand, marching to their own beat (and song), they brought the house down with their rendition of "you are the reason", nary a dry eye in the room. @Trulyenamoured @themakeuproom_sg @wedrockweddings @keirafloral @AndroidsinBoots

The Beautiful Moment

Photographer

On this last day of 2018, a huge thank you to each and every one of you who have so kindly allowed us into your lives. A privilege never to be taken for granted. // May 2019 bring much joy, love and good things to one and all, and TBM will continue to better ourselves as we seek to deliver images that move and remind us that love, does indeed make the world go round. // feliz navidad prospero año y felicidad.

The Beautiful Moment

Photographer

The best march in bridal duet I've ever witnessed. // Teri & Sean, you guys nearly brought me to tears. // "I'd climb every mountain And swim every ocean Just to be with you And fix what I've broken Oh, 'cause I need you to see That you are the reason"

The Beautiful Moment

Photographer

Cheryl and Weiren's beautiful day was filled with such warmth and joy. // From the first time they laid eyes on each other, to the saying of vows, to the moving and heartfelt speeches, you know these two love each other and those close to them deeply.

The Beautiful Moment

Photographer

//Reality// the state of things as they actually exist, as opposed to an idealistic or notional idea of them. This shot was taken whilst the couple was prepping for their solemnisation later in the day. The groom, tired from the mornings activities (these guys started at midnight), catching a breather before one of the most important moments of his life. Watching his bride to be getting ready, herself running through her vows over and over again. Nothing overly romantic about the whole scene, it just is. The solemnisation itself was beautiful. Tears flowed and heartfelt words were said.

The Beautiful Moment

Photographer

I was extremely close to my grandparents. They looked after me, cared for me and thought me treasured life lessons. They were my world for a time. I still remember when they passed a year apart from each other, each time, my heart broke into a million pieces but comforted by the knowledge that they were in a better place, together. (married for more than 60 yrs). // I get drawn to moments of intimacy between grandchild and grandparent, maybe it's because this special bond meant and means so much to me as well. :)

The Beautiful Moment

Photographer

Been a bit quiet over here, spending time with family and friends over CNY. // Nonetheless, we're back, recharged by bah kwa and pineapple tarts, ready to roll (literally). // Working on Vanessa and Edmunds beautiful ceremy. Planned and styled by @insidetheknot Videography @xdstudios

The Beautiful Moment

Photographer

Weiye was just about to "receive" Lavinia when beautiful morning light softly kissed her skin. I just need to grab a quick portrait of her, in her element, no fussing about with keeping things near and such, keeping it real as they say. :) // The rest of the day was awash with good vibes, music and beautiful tears. Just the way I like it. {shoutout to @juan.moley who helped with the 2am-5am slot, she's a lifesaver}

The Beautiful Moment

Photographer

This past weekend I has the opportunity to cover 2 small and intimate solemnisation, both having less than 20 people in attendance, the closest and dearest only. // Emilie and Timo had their relatives fly in from France and Germany to witness their absolutely heart warming ceremony at the Singapore botanical Gardens. These two people have so much love for each other and it was obvious for all to see.

The Beautiful Moment

Photographer

He shelters. The other protects. As a father myself, I can barely fathom the flood of emotions a wedding day brings. Handing over the duty of watching over and caring for my child to another is bittersweet at best. Yet, such is life, seasons, the ebb and flow, and some days, truly beautiful.