The Beautiful Moment Photography

The Beautiful Moment

Photographer

Sorry for the radio silence the past few days! Spending time with family. :) // Before I left for the short family excursion to Malaysia, I had the privilege to document Pei Shan and Jarrod's overwhelmingly heart warming and beautiful wedding. // Here are some sneaks from the past weekend. Mua - @readygetsetglow Gowns - @Trulyenamoured @belleandtulle florals - @bloomen.co Styling - @wulalaaa

The Beautiful Moment

Photographer

We are heading back to Singapore today with hearts full. // Full of inspirational stories, life lessons, new friendships and stuff to think about with regards to both life and business. // Thank you to the limitless team @terralogical @samuelgoh @blocmemoirephotography and the awesome mentors @ferjuaristi and @jamesdayweddings for making a difference and sharing life. :)

The Beautiful Moment

Photographer

Stan from @stanstills photography is my studio roomie and an all round good guy (as well as a kick ass photographer). Cindy, his partner, and himself kindly volunteered to be the "models" for @ferjuaristi. // Most of us were just stealing whatever shots we could from whatever corner we could find just cause the lighting was so good that day and with fresh vision and inspiration from Fer. :)

The Beautiful Moment

Photographer

A wedding day passes by far too quickly. During the bridal portraits, I always try to give my couples a little bit of "us" time, just to calm down, be in each others presence, and to take in the day that is to come. // Live it, take it all in, you're marrying the love of your life today.

The Beautiful Moment

Photographer

Spent a beautiful evening with Jon and Jolene yesterday. // These two lovely souls have a quiet but steadfast love for each other. I'm always reminded that as a wedding photographer, I am blessed to be invited into a private space that i would normally never be able to walk into. // Thankful.

The Beautiful Moment

Photographer

We're headed to Melbourne for a week so replies to messages and emails might be a little slow. Do be patient. :) // In the meantime, here's something from @michellewwy and William's magical day a couple of weeks back.

The Beautiful Moment

Photographer

Last weekend was spent with these two beautiful souls (and Murphy). // The day went about without the usual fanfare of a typical Singaporean wedding. No gatecrash, bridal party, traditional ceremonies. // Just heartfelt vows said in the presence of God and lovely intimate dinner party where words of thanks were spoken to the dearest and closest. // Striped down to the things that matter most. :)

The Beautiful Moment

Photographer

Back from an amazing few days in Melbourne. // During our shoot with Kate and JK, we literally experienced Melbourne's famous "4 seasons in a day". We had sunshine, wind, rain, hail, lightning... But these two were champs and I would like to think we made some beautiful images nonetheless. // Oh and we were truly blessed with a 5 minute window of an amazing sunset. What a day!

The Beautiful Moment

Photographer

Day 2 with sheryl and randy. // What I love about going overseas with my couples is also that I get to know them as human beings, not just names on a contract. We share meals, laughter, and a good cuppa coffee. :)

The Beautiful Moment

Photographer

These two crazy kids got married over the weekend. // Known to their friends as Mezz and Liang, what was pretty much a straight forward day had all the right ingredients that actually matter. A ton of laughter, a pinch of sweetness, close friends and family, nothing pretentious but everything as real as it gets. // Melissa and Yi Liang #neohmoremezzingaround indeed :) mua @lindalino_makeup

The Beautiful Moment

Photographer

Back to back shoots on the weekend but each occasion left my heart full. :) // Meet Teri, Sean and Ruby. Ruby is just the sweetest thing. // Teri and Sean, well, these two just have a natural chemistry that leaves me, the photographer, with not much else to do other than clicking the shutter.

The Beautiful Moment

Photographer

By @dusttogloryfloral Elsa was a bride of mine a couple of years back, with her supportive husband @exachary and family, she's started an amazing floristry business that I'm super sure will be going places. :)

The Beautiful Moment

Photographer

Was a hectic weekend of back to back weddings. // Sheryl and Randy, these two beautiful souls had the most entertaining story about how they got together despite one party not talking much and feigning disinterest initially, to having to deal with a period of LDR, to eventually finding that beautiful middle ground where everything just fell in to place just about right. :) // Here's to a lifetime of #weekendsheranigans guys!

The Beautiful Moment

Photographer

The second wedding from the weekend. Heidi and Baohe. :) // These guys are just the sweetest. Their excitement as the day unfolded was contagious and they made the people that came to celebrate with them feel loved. All that's real is all that matters.

The Beautiful Moment

Photographer

A simple, pretty average photo. // Heidi mentioned in her speech that her dad, despite being not well in recent years, made it a point to exercise and strengthen his legs so that he could walk his precious daughter down the aisle on her wedding day. // He did. And it was beautiful.

The Beautiful Moment

Photographer

I'll be off to Perth for a short family retreat (praying the little one enjoys himself and doesn't keep us awake at night..) so will be a tad quiet on social media. Nonetheless, keep loved ones close and always have a good laugh. :)

The Beautiful Moment

Photographer

Did a simple, fun, intimate family shoot for my previous wedding couple, Sarah and Eugene. // Their daughter, Jaime is a darling, and with another on the way, this is one blessed family. // Always warms my heart to know my couples are doing so well post wedding. :)

The Beautiful Moment

Photographer

Having celebrated my own wedding anniversary the past weekend, I'm reminded how precious the union of marriage is. // Love in action and deed, more than just emotion and feeling, will carry you through even the most difficult of times. :) // Blessed Monday friends!

The Beautiful Moment

Photographer

Some sneaks from Kristie and Eng Sen's wedding party over the weekend. // These two have known each other for a decade and still, Kristie is all giggly around ES and ES is all googly eyed over Kristie. Love is sweet. :)

The Beautiful Moment

Photographer

It's been a little quiet here but we're back from a corporate shoot in Thailand and a wedding the past the weekend. // And its December already!! Where did all of 2018 go. Looking forward to all the December weddings, there's always a little bit of Christmas magic in the air. :)