The Beautiful Moment Photography

The Beautiful Moment

Photographer
1 (12).jpg
Hello! I’m Josh, senior photographer and founder of The Beautiful Moment Photography.

I left a busy corporate life behind me after 6 years, realising that what I really wanted was to do something that made a difference on a very personal level, seeing hard work translated into a satisfying sense of pride and joy when couples receive images of their wedding day.

The ethos of The Beautiful Moment Photography is a deep desire to pursue real, heartfelt imagery during one of life’s most important days. Fleeting moments of love, laughter, tears and joy captured to be able to be re-lived again and again, reminding us that life truly is beautiful.

The Beautiful Moment

Photographer

Jane and Dom were fantastic travel buddies as we drove through the mornington peninsula, stopping by beautiful seascapes and landscapes, having coffee and cake along the way. Just the way we like it. :) Blog post link in profile!

The Beautiful Moment

Photographer

Thing with new towns is you can still find random patches of green just by your door step. :) Then, the song "big yellow taxi" comes to mind and the fantasy is broken. But hey, let's enjoy what little patches of green we can get in this urban city.

The Beautiful Moment

Photographer

What a weekend it was with Jane and Dom. // The crazy weather didn't dampen the mood of the party at all, moving speeches, awesome guests, flash mobs, great music and lotsa food and booze. What more could you ask for. :) // Congrats once again guys!!

The Beautiful Moment

Photographer

These two beautiful souls got married over the weekend. // They struck a lovely balance between catering for the needs of family by organising a buffet luncheon and also having a bit of fun for themselves with an intimate dinner at @openfarmcommunity in the evening. The best. :) mua @mariemjsoh florals @helloflowerssg

The Beautiful Moment

Photographer

It's the long weekend and we're taking a little break to be with those that are closest and most dear to us. // In the meantime, here are some sneaks from my time spent with the beautiful Jia Min and Darren of @inthebrickyard // These guys just have it. I can't be happier that they've come this far and are going even further. Much love guys. :)

The Beautiful Moment

Photographer

The way I see "pre-weddings" is that it's more of a time to reconnect, to be in the presence of someone you love deeply, documenting a journey that is filled with love, tears, heartache and joy// In the busyness of our lives, we don't often have the time to slow down, take a stroll hand in hand, give bear hugs and tell silly jokes. Even just looking lovingly into each others eyes for a minute or two is sometime we probably hardly ever do// Remember. Treasure. Love. {images from yesterday, with Ben and Sui Hui}

The Beautiful Moment

Photographer

Aileen, the sister of a dear friend who passed not long ago, got married over the weekend. // A simple affair yet full of heart, laughter and joy. Jon would have been proud. He was probably cheering on from above :) // A true privilege to have been part of this.

The Beautiful Moment

Photographer

So I've never stepped foot into SAJC before, when Eng Sen and Kirstie mentioned they wanted to do a shoot there, that got me kinda excited! // Schools. Where knowledge and love come together in perfect harmony.

The Beautiful Moment

Photographer

A weekend filled with awesomeness. // First up was Majella and John's fantastic celebration (come on, sammys curry and nylon coffee and unlimited g&t's??), followed by a dear friends wedding on Sunday (free flow drinks, crazy speeches and mad dancing). My heart is full. :)

The Beautiful Moment

Photographer

I've lived in tiong bahru for a good 6 years. Our first home and neighbourhood. // I still love the quaint alleyways, pastel hues, little plots of beautiful greenery and the overall vibe of the place. // I suggested doing Liza and TY's pre wedding in the hood and we were blessed with a beautiful sun drenched morning.