TG Goh - makeup artist

canny

Yang,

I did not take pics. I think I look more "enhanced" after he put on the make-up on me. But not like a totally different person. His make-up is more on the natural side. As for eyeshadow, I rem. it was very natural colors. Not very elaborate. Hope this helps.
happy.gif

rainibowbunny

hi canny
can I ask you a q again
Do you mean this include photo shooting or actual day and actual night? with hair do add?
thks do you have his contact as well... you forgot to sent to me ....thks

sashamama

Yo Hilarion!!!

Glad i got you for my ROM photographer!!!
You're so helpful with so many lobangs!!!
Will do more research first and keep you updated...

Take GOOD care!!!
94897.gif

caratsoup

Hi Girls,
Can I check something with those who have used TG's service before. I understand that TG has 2 diff charges. S$1200 and $1500. For the $1200, I wanna find out what time will he stay with you till for the PS. And any other difference in service between the 2 pricing? Thanks

secret_garden

hi gers,
I just had my wedding last December and my MUA is TG. Initially he charges me $1200 for trial, studio, day and night but cos I need to leave house early and that I wanted him to stay for change of hairstyle, he charges me slightly additional for everything which I think is really really reasonable.

Thumbs up for him and his makeup cos although he is well known for his skills but he has no airs, very modest and very flexible on everything. he pays his attention and focuses solely on the bride and his makeup is superb!Makes you look fabulous on that day!

All I can say is you are in good hands if he is your MUA
happy.gif

Cheers!

noscon

Thanks Secret garden

I just spoke to TG goh to engage him. He sounds friendly on the phone. Will be going to his salon soon cos he said he wants to see my face and hair to decide on style for my PS and AD. Can you share your photos with me? thanks my email [email protected]

Girls
Do you have the problem that your BS tries to persuade you to take their MUA for PS (after I took up their package)? Their reason being that their MUA is more familiar with BS photographer ie photographer's style etc etc? I feel paishe cos my BS keep asking me to use their MUA though I want to use TG Goh.

noscon

Just engaged TG. He has 2 packages, one at 1100, the other is 1500. trial at 100.

you can call him if you like to engage him, he also did Fann Wong in some Her World bride magazine some months back....nice...

caratsoup

Hi noscon,
I engaged TG too for 1200 including trial. Any idea what time will he stay till on the AD night for S$1500??

noscon

hi CaratSoup

He said for that price, he will only stay for the 1st dress makeup. Have to pay him more for him to stay longer...he didn't really like to stay...

let me knw if you know the pricing... when are you meeting him? I will meet him next thu when he do my PS makeup...

caratsoup

I actually chose the 1200 package and he has so far done the trial makeup for me as well as the makeup for the PS. But I was just curious if i can pay him a bit more for him to stay and have a second hairdo for me for my second march-in on the AD.

noscon

Caratsoup

how did you find the trial and PS makeup? can share any pic? I did not take up any trial... he's gg to do my PS makeup next week...so hope it's gd...

I think you can add on $$ and then if he is free, he will stay...maybe can ask him...
happy.gif

noscon

Caratsoup

apologies my mistake think that $1500 he will stay for PS indoor and ourdoor shoot mu, AD day wg, dinner banquet for wg and eg mu...

trial not included for $1500.

caratsoup

Noscon,
I have not collected my pics from the PS yet. Once I have them will e-mail you, so perhaps you can leave down your e-mail addy?
My trial was very natural. I loved the way he lined the eyeliner very close to the eye so it was very natural. The PS makeup was thicker, but it looks natural on the pics. So you are in safe hands.

noscon

hi kat

I did not have a trial with TG because I think he is already one of the best in this field... anyway his trial is $100. TG did my PS recently and he is very good. He is much much better than my ROM MUA. Anyway he is very friendly and unassuming so you will feel like you know him for a long time.... Also he helps me during my PS by giving me a few tips like which side of my face is more photogenic etc.. very nice guy... But my PS photos not out yet so cant show...

Kat just arrange a trial or book your date with him fast....his contact hp is 96162775.. keep me informed...

btw when is your PS and AD?
happy.gif

blue_mist

Hi,
Have been reading all your posts and i'm soooo tempted to get TG Goh
kao_wink.gif
But he sounds a little on the ex side. Can some of you send me your photos to give me the additional push?
wink.gif
My email is [email protected].

Anyone heard of Kenneth? He the other MUA i'm considering... How does he compare with TG?

secret_garden

Dear ladies,
sorry i took so long to respond. i have not logged in for a while :p I have just emailed most of you.
Cheers
Secret Garden

zenith

hi noscon,
thanx for yr photos! may i check with u something? for the ad evening make-up, did TG do 2 make-ups for u? i mean once for the evening when wearing WG & another time when u change into yr EG?

noscon

actually no... he only did one makeup that complements both my WG and EG and went off... think he thinks no need to spend so much and sometimes these people are v tired too... But the makeup is v good....
happy.gif

noscon

but he can do 2 for you if you asked him to.... i think his px went up this yr if im not wrong... you can check with him. want his hp?

noscon

zenith

For the rates I was given, it's supposed to be $1200 for Photoshoot makeup(2 for WG and EG) and AD makeup (1 for day and 1 for night). Its 1500 if you want to add inanother AD night makeup. the rates might have gone up....
happy.gif

secret_garden

Hi Holly, Zenith and babybbsg,

You have mail
happy.gif

Hi Blue Mist,
Thanks for your compliments! Good Luck! Go speak to TG... he is really flexible...

Cheers!