Telling the truth or....

chewo

hi june, i had abortion before i knew my current hb, and a few weeks after i started my relationship with him, i told him upfront that i had abortion wif my ex. He was stunned for a while and asked why i need to tell him. i told him i do not know abt whether i can conceive in future. After a couple of mins, he told me he will continue with this relationship cos he also cannot confirm that any new gal (without abortion) he dates is able to conceive or not.

During our par tor days, to be frank, i kept feeling guilty towards him, mainly becos i was worried whether i can have any kids in future. In the end after par tor for a year, we got married and now i m pregnant with my 2nd bb and going to deliver soon. So now i feel relieved cos i do not have to feel guilty anymore... and yes, gynae will ask you about history and even till now, this record follows me as long as i lived. As i might deliver anytime,my gynae gave me a hospital admission letter, out of curiousity, i took a peek and saw that he wrote about my abortion details on it, so dun play play. It's best to be truthful now...