TCM

bamboobride

hi,

not sure if u gals believe in tcm. i have read up alot on it n decided to give it a try instead of seeing western doctors.

my problem is chronic fatique n bloatedness in stomach. i would appreciate if any of u can give me a reliable chinese physician for me to see him for consultation.

thanks!

forrestgump4

hi all,

TCM are more effective if you want the root of problem to be treated lor. Eg freq flu. If everytime we see western doc, at most they gv med to stop the flu or running nose. But TCM is to find out what's the root of problem. It could be certain part of your body is "xu1" ie weak. And then they will blend diff herbs into powder form to treat it. You should see results in about 3 months time if med is taken consistently.

My HB very freq got mouth ulcers. Each ulcer can last 1-2 mths and mouth will be qte smelly. Kiss him also feel very yucks. So urge him to try Ma Guang at Boon Lay. So far these 2 mths no more ulcers liao. He's qte pleased with the result too.

frozenheart

there's one at AMk.. newly open.. but never try before.. is it really good? i have constipation and heart prob.. is it expensive? i read it from mag, they even have accuputure for slimming.. is it helpful?

forrestgump4

hmmm,

like i mention before, diff people may have diff length of time seeing the effect, esp for slimming.
I think you should give urself a try for about 3mths lor.

frozenheart

Hi all,

wanna share this interesting theory taught by my tcm practioner.
"a skin care product can help from the outside, proper nutrition helps from the inside. Equipment and massage to help the "qi" in the body to flow.."

agnosy

hi, u can try Chung Hwa at toa payoh or yishun.
it's cheaper than ma kuang.
i used to visit the toilet but got beta after first visit.
but the med quite heaty and got pimples after tat.

oh.. btw think it's subsidised.

qing_viola

I've tried ma kuang. Spent quite a lot there but seen no effect, then later i tried Chung Hwa, saved me lotz of money and see the effect faster. So, yes, I'd really suggest Chung Hwa. ;)

qing_viola

Its at Toa Payoh Lor. 4, just mins walk away from the Toa Payoh MRT station. There's one in Yishun as well but i am not sure where exactly. One thing is that, since its free,you'll need to queue up. Or, for qualified TCM physicians, you might be able to ask people there for recommendations. Also, when you approach a new physician, always ask them to show you their TCM license. Coz i heard that a lot of physicians out there are not very qualified. As the dept to catch these disqualified physicians have just started, its better to be safe than sorry!

minniemouse7780

hi, u all might want to try a chinese physician i'm seeing now. I feel that it's quite effective.

But as most of us know,for some problems, the effect of TCM can only be felt after a few mths.. so must be patient.

The physician is orginally from Ma Guang but has opened her own shop in ang mo kio.

minniemouse7780

hi, u all might want to try a chinese physician i'm seeing now. I feel that it's quite effective.

But as most of us know,for some problems, the effect of TCM can only be felt after a few mths.. so must be patient.

The physician is orginally from Ma Guang but has opened her own shop in ang mo kio.

sibehpai

I hv been to Ma Kuang before . The lady physician from china not very good le, the charges is too high. The way she dressed looks like pei tu ma man .... At the end , I hv to go for another physician

snow_angel

I have been to Ma Kuang before as I have accidentally pulled my muscle when I went swimming. I told her that my shoulder is in pain and she told me that I had been using the computer for too long which is certainly wrong. She did not even bother to listen what I was telling her.

Her massaging was painful and I told her to lessen the pain but she did not listen to what I was saying again.

My experience: Very bad.

I often visit this lady chinese doctor in Clementi but when she was renovating her shop, I went to try Ma Kuang. I don't find Ma Kuang any good and they're very expensive, more than double of what I usually pay. I often have achy joints and after the accupunture there, the pain came back just 20 mins after leaving the shop.

michy_wong

i think my FH goes to this TCM place called 'quan qi dao' to treat his sports injuries... he said not bad for him... but i think he has to go back periodically every mth.

sagittarus

Hi all,

Does anyone know of this Chinese Physician - Chen Mei Er? Think sometime back for one of those charity shows, she did the massage or treatment for the TCS artisties...

Appreciate if some kind soul can post or email me the contact of her clinic. Thanks a lot!

smileyclara

Hi sagittarus,

Chen Mei er is a very popular doctor and her consultation fee is very reasonable.

She is at a clinc called EverSpring Acupuncture and tonic centre.
70 Thomson Road S) 307588 Opp. United Square.
Tel: 62568774

But Her appointment is always very full, had to book three weeks to one month in advance...

Cheers
Sunny

dancer

hi.. i was reading off another link abt accupunture slimming and wud like to share sth with the taggers here..

my bf's friend is wrkin as a consultant in a TCM slimming and wellness centre. It's located at Marine Parade.

Basically they use accupunture to help you slim down. N i understand tt it's a 90days $ back guarantee if you fail to lose any weight..

i haben gone there yet but planning to. Am looking for ppl to go tog cus mi quite shy... anyone interested to have a look?

pls pm me. =)

kpang

Hello there. I recently found out that one of my customer family business is birds nests. The price per kg (around 140 pieces) for the top grade white nest is about $3600. The usual TCM stores are selling at more than $4000 (after some hard bargaining).

I am looking for people to co-share to buy in bulk. Anyone interested please drop me an email to [email protected]

mitzi

Me have a very consistent shoulder n back pain. Think due to long term usage of computer. Seems like I'm the only one having such problems among all my other friends. It gets so bad till affects my daily life. Went for chinese tui-na but only seems to help temporary.. Sigh..

rihhana_taylor

guess many ppl face same prob as u, mitzi.. my back aches when i sit for too long/ do strenuous things. been trying out this chinese herbal waist tonic for a month and find tt my back's not aching as often.

maybe u all might wana try. i think the chinese name is huiji bu yao jing.

viwawa

Hi,

You can try out Healthway TCM... heres the details. Hope this helps

Blk 190 Toa Payoh Lorong 6 #03-512 Singapore 310190
Tel: 6258 1951

Opening Hours:
Daily: 10:00am - 10:00pm
(Including Open on Sat, Sun & Public Holidays)

fat_ger

Hi All,

I am new here.. last time i also have constipation problem and that lead to mouth ucler & pimple to be appear often, then come across to know this TCM product. It really help to tackle to the root of the problem and solve it.

fleurjade

hi ladies ... i have been going to Ma Kuang on and off for 2 years and found it to be good. Perhaps it is the physician that i stuck to is not bad.

Don't deny that the charges are not cheap about 60+ for 1 week's supply of medication but it worked for me.

pearlypearl

Hi ladies, I have recently sprained my left ankle when I fell from the stairs about 2 months ago. I have seen 4 TCMs but my ankle is still swollen.

I was recommended by 2 friends to see Mdm Toh at Ann Siang Road and Chen Mei Er. Can anyone kindly advise which one is really good and effective?? Thank you in advance.

wwang

Hi,
There is this physician practising from home .
Apparently he is good with treating gastro problems.
Bl 409 07 - 69
Pandan Gardens.
The block faces the Pandan reservoir.
He opens from 9am to 4pm and 7 pm to 10 pm.
Can give it a try.