Taiwan photoshoot. Any advice?

Starleaf

I am now in Taipei w my HTB.I am enjoying Taipei!!!

Selecting gowns today. Shoot tml.
Bridal studio-Bluebay
Photographer-Dolby
MUA-Kennie
TW co-ordinator-Lily
S'PORE co-ordinator-Maggie

Fioeve
Enjoy your photo shoot! Be sure to show dolby if u have any styles which u like. He's very professional. Same thing for mua and videographer =)

Enjoy your photo shoot! Be sure to show dolby if u have any styles which u like. He's very professional. Same thing for mua and videographer =)
Thank you Starleaf! Finished gowns selection today. Its raining in Taipei usu morning & night. Hopefully tml's weather will not affect the shoot.

yeapjoann

Anybody signed up with Cang Ai or just came back from taiwan? how much does Cang Ai charge for the transportation for outdoor shooting?

Mid0r1

Anybody signed up with Cang Ai or just came back from taiwan? how much does Cang Ai charge for the transportation for outdoor shooting?

I did. And I came back not to long ago. I took CangAi

Transportation: there's 2 types, smaller car 4000TWD, big car 5000TWD

If you wanna find out more you can PM me.

sharrrrr

Sorry, i am new here. Just booked a wedding shoot recently and its below $1500. Its in taiwan. Includes..
-2night hotel stay
-airport transfer for arrival.
-20 photos in a 18" PVC album
-30" frame with picture
-5 gown selection& style
- 2suits
With Free
- Thankyou card
- 20pictures in a mini album
- scroll with 1 pictures for guest to sign during reception.

Is this worth it? Cos this is the 1st company we saw and think that it is pretty cheap. Any advise?

bearine

Sorry, i am new here. Just booked a wedding shoot recently and its below $1500. Its in taiwan. Includes..
-2night hotel stay
-airport transfer for arrival.
-20 photos in a 18" PVC album
-30" frame with picture
-5 gown selection& style
- 2suits
With Free
- Thankyou card
- 20pictures in a mini album
- scroll with 1 pictures for guest to sign during reception.

Is this worth it? Cos this is the 1st company we saw and think that it is pretty cheap. Any advise?

Seems like you have already booked. No need to compare le bah. 人比人,氣死人.

20 photos, definitely not enough! Be prepared to fork out at least 0.5K - 1k more.
They like to put 3/4 into 1 open page. They will tell you too little photo, the album too thin, not nice, etc. So, when you select your photo, try not to pick too many in the same background, cos most likely they will end up on the same page.

I had same no. of clothing selection as my hubby, so can match according to same theme.

Thank you card is still in the boxes, didnt use them at all, strange size (quite small, like meant for their advertising purpose)

I didnt use the scroll either, cos hotel provided the signing book.

My shipping of the miscellaneous stuff with the 24" album and 30" big frame was about 80sgd, iirc.

Last edited:

tulipkiss

Hello!

I am new here.. wanna ask which month is good to do wedding photo shoot in Taiwan?

Depends on what feel you want? Spring? (might be rainy) Summer? (blue skies) Autumn? (monsoon though) Winter? (Cold..)

I went in end winter/early spring - around March. It was cold, but bearable still.

Missybabe

Depends on what feel you want? Spring? (might be rainy) Summer? (blue skies) Autumn? (monsoon though) Winter? (Cold..)

I went in end winter/early spring - around March. It was cold, but bearable still.

Thank you, and yes.. I am also thinking of march.. but gotta see if there is any slots left

Dor Dor

I went for my photoshoot in Feb this year. Signed up with cangai and shots were done in Kaohsiung and Kenting (2 hrs drive from Kaohsiung). It is warm but once you reach Taipei, you might want to add a cardigan.

Dancinglights

My htb is a taiwanese and we go back to taiwan once a year. March or End oct/ early Nov will be great. Mostly chilly to cold weather. When I was there in end oct the weather was chilly thus a normal jacket was good enough!

Han2_wong

I went for my photoshoot in Feb this year. Signed up with cangai and shots were done in Kaohsiung and Kenting (2 hrs drive from Kaohsiung). It is warm but once you reach Taipei, you might want to add a cardigan.

I'm going on next year May... I heard it will be warm. :p

Han2_wong

I went in apr to catch the calla lily at yang ming shan. The weather is just nice, chilly at night and on yang ming shan but jacket shd suffice. Apr is a rainy season tho

Oh! Guess it's both good news and bad news on the weather I guess? Haha! But then again, I'm going to Kaohsiung so I'll be spending almost half of my trip days there. Yang ming shan is near taipei/taoyuan/north side if taiwan?

Still planning and looking for photographer inspiration! *stressed*

MeQiz

Eh!!! Paiseh! Scroll down then realise yours is in nxt yr May! Haha! Blur me. :p

Mine is in April! However due to time constraints, we'll be going to Taipei as i I can't take around 5 days leave. :(

Who's your coordinators?

Usually photographer have 2 types
Candid one and standard shot one

U can try google the moving frame think the name of the photographer is Jonathan Chan

hazel_lim

Hello all. I just receive the draft layout design for my album from my taiwan bridal studio. But they are very simple.. do u all have any ideas where I can find more layout designs? Anyone has any nice picture layouts to share? Thanks

tulipkiss

Hello all. I just receive the draft layout design for my album from my taiwan bridal studio. But they are very simple.. do u all have any ideas where I can find more layout designs? Anyone has any nice picture layouts to share? Thanks

how does it look like? for mine, not much of layout.. basically just 1 huge photo per page, or 2. haha! but we like it that way :)

hazel_lim

It's quite disappointing.. They just put 2 to 3 pics together in 1 page, just like what we can do using a simple photo collage application on hp.. worse still, I just realised they didn't use the final edited photos. So now I have to go thru the layouts to make sure they used the correct pics.. total waste of my time..

tulipkiss

It's quite disappointing.. They just put 2 to 3 pics together in 1 page, just like what we can do using a simple photo collage application on hp.. worse still, I just realised they didn't use the final edited photos. So now I have to go thru the layouts to make sure they used the correct pics.. total waste of my time..

mine is simple like that. hahaha. to each's preferences.. which Taiwan bs is it btw?

we didn't check if they used the final edited photos, gonna do so now that u mentioned!

mifenmei

Hi ladies, im goin to taiwan for photoshoot too. I have 3 gowns for photoshoot.thse who have 5 gowns, i was wondering do you all have enough time for so many places? As my bridal coordinator told me that 3 gowns is more thn enough?

tulipkiss

Hi ladies, im goin to taiwan for photoshoot too. I have 3 gowns for photoshoot.thse who have 5 gowns, i was wondering do you all have enough time for so many places? As my bridal coordinator told me that 3 gowns is more thn enough?

Is ur shoot outdoor at public places or photography location?

I had 5 gowns. enough time.. each gown about 2-5 different "scenes"..

Han2_wong

Should be enough bah... My package got 4 gowns.

My friend signed up with other shop that gave her 5 gowns. She say end up very tired cos is the whole day. Then select photo is a trouble too, cos she only have 20 photos in her package, which means average phote per gown is like 4? Then end up she have to top up to buy even more photos.

fkpl

Dear fellow BTBs,

I'm letting go of a taiwan prewedding photoshoot package from Tiffany bridal 帝芬妮精品婚紗@ taichung.
Package is open dated until November 2016.
Package price is $3288, letting go at $2388.

Package details:
6 gown for photoshoot (negotiated from 5)
Free accessories to match gown
Same number of outfits for groom
12'' x 24'' album with 30 photos (negotiated from 20)
24' x '30'' portrait in large photo frame (negotiated from 20'' x 24'')
50'' poster
Your choice of 2 different table top photo frames
CD of all selected photos
400 Thank you cards
Mini album of 20 poses

1 day photoshoot
Free night shots (worth $130)
Free designated stylist (worth $350)
Free designated photographer (worth $350)

****BONUS 30 daily life shots of you and HTB to be added into album for free ****

If you are interested in the package or would like to know more, please call / sms /whatsapp 93210743
For more Tiffany BTBs/photos: http://www.******************/forums/tiffany-wedding-package-taiwan-7566/
Thank you!

melodyy

New
Hi all,

for those of you looking for Bridal Studio, I can recommend Bluebay Bridal-Studio to you. They do photo shoot in SG, TW and many other countries. They’ve got pretty good reviews (& hardly any bad reviews) and I personally know quite a number of happy Bluebay couples!

I also have vouchers which entitles you to 6 free additional photos worth SGD$480 on top of your bridal package.

What you need to do:

(1) Sign up for their wedding package at Delfi orchard. Please note that the vouchers cannot be used at roadshows.

(2) present the voucher before you sign the package.

(3) You will get 6 additional photos and I will get 6 additional photos too worth $480!

We did checked with them on the price difference at the shop and at roadshow. At Roadshows, you will probably get more freebies (like ferris-wheel photoframe, etc) but package price is about the same.. additional photos are definitely better and more worth it.

Please email to [email protected] if you are interested. I can negotiate with them and ask if you could get the same package with me.

You can check out their fb page for some of their works!

thanks!

Jo6611

How do you bring back album, photo frame etc? I already book to fly over, now Bluebay tell me photo frame need ship back.
Cannot check in or hand carry

New
Hi all,

for those of you looking for Bridal Studio, I can recommend Bluebay Bridal-Studio to you. They do photo shoot in SG, TW and many other countries. They’ve got pretty good reviews (& hardly any bad reviews) and I personally know quite a number of happy Bluebay couples!

I also have vouchers which entitles you to 6 free additional photos worth SGD$480 on top of your bridal package.

What you need to do:

(1) Sign up for their wedding package at Delfi orchard. Please note that the vouchers cannot be used at roadshows.

(2) present the voucher before you sign the package.

(3) You will get 6 additional photos and I will get 6 additional photos too worth $480!

We did checked with them on the price difference at the shop and at roadshow. At Roadshows, you will probably get more freebies (like ferris-wheel photoframe, etc) but package price is about the same.. additional photos are definitely better and more worth it.

Please email to [email protected] if you are interested. I can negotiate with them and ask if you could get the same package with me.

You can check out their fb page for some of their works!

thanks!

OYHZ

How do you bring back album, photo frame etc? I already book to fly over, now Bluebay tell me photo frame need ship back.
Cannot check in or hand carry

we had everything shipped over.
the canvas photo may be too large to hand carry.. but did they say why it cannot be check-in? if properly wrapped, i think it can be safe in the check-in luggage.

Alisha & Lace

Bridal Boutique
Hi

Good day
This is Alisha & Lace, the wedding bridal shop.
Our gown all designed by Taiwan and Local designer.

And we are doing an event on 2nd July at Lewin Terrace
On that day,we have special promotion package of shoot at taiwan either local also
Hope you all can join us ...

You can search our facebook - Alisha & Lace Singapore for look some our gown and detail
and email us at http://www.alisha.asia/contact.html

Thank you all
Have a nice day