Synchronal Photography

Discussion in 'Wedding Photography And Videography' started by Synchronal Photography, Jun 8, 2017.

1. Synchronal Photography

Synchronal Photography Photographer

Synchronal_Brandon_Tiffany_Paris_Provence_72.jpg

Hello! We are Weizhen and Yuli, passionate visual artists, light chasers, dreamers & adventurers at heart.

We are a husband and wife duo based in Singapore, and we travel beyond our ever-sunny shores, to document celebrations and adventure stories of kindred souls. We are drawn to the intimate connection between people, the dynamics between them, and the beautiful stories that bind them together. We are not the best with words, but we hope that our images speak to you, and make you want to take an adventure with the one you love.

Verlxx likes this.

2. Synchronal Photography

[​IMG]

3. Synchronal Photography

[​IMG]

4. Synchronal Photography

[​IMG]

5. Synchronal Photography

[​IMG]

"Love her but leave her wild" - Atticus

6. Synchronal Photography

[​IMG]

her hand in his

7. Synchronal Photography

[​IMG]

some serious reflection going on here and... as always a good idea to spend some time together before the celebration begins!

8. Synchronal Photography

[​IMG]

at home

9. Synchronal Photography

[​IMG]

tenderness in the light

10. Synchronal Photography

[​IMG]

totally digging this kinda light

11. Synchronal Photography

[​IMG]

Blog updated with Eugene and Amanda's intimate wedding at Masons! (link in profile)

12. Synchronal Photography

[​IMG]

loving unscripted moments like this

13. Synchronal Photography

[​IMG]

Gone adventuring in Taiwan for the week. Pardon our slow responses, we'll reply to our emails as soon as we can!

14. Synchronal Photography

[​IMG]

can't for their celebration this weekend!

15. Synchronal Photography

[​IMG]

16. Synchronal Photography

[​IMG]

mountain magic

17. Synchronal Photography

[​IMG]

going places together ⛰

18. Synchronal Photography

[​IMG]

That's me waving to Yu Li to come sit by my side and enjoy this magical moment together. Been a long while since we last enjoyed a sunset together... And so we did! ☺

19. Synchronal Photography

[​IMG]

Our eyes welled up as we hid behind our cameras, witnessing this tender moment between a mother and a daughter. These precious quiet moments speak to us, reminding us how delicate yet beautiful kinship is. The years of selflessness and unuttered love often goes unnoticed, behind the daily grind. Void of words, the emotions flow. This, to us, is definitely one of life's most beautiful moments.

20. Synchronal Photography

[​IMG]

stay with me

21. Synchronal Photography

[​IMG]

An adventure to an abandoned warehouse with these two up on our blog! (link in bio)

22. Synchronal Photography

[​IMG]

You are the "someday" I thought would never come - faraway

23. Synchronal Photography

[​IMG]

Winter is coming...! Dreaming of our Iceland adventure last year

24. Synchronal Photography

[​IMG]

25. Synchronal Photography

[​IMG]

Its always a bliss to do favourite things with your favourite people. To be among the mountains together is definitely one of them for us // Cant believe we are here in New Zealand! Gonna spend a few days exploring NZ on our twos and wheels before our shoot further down south next week!

26. Synchronal Photography

[​IMG]

Chasing the winter sunset with these two

27. Synchronal Photography

[​IMG]

feeling that glacier breeze

28. Synchronal Photography

[​IMG]

There's nothing like watching the mountains come alive in the dazzling warm orange hues and then giving way to the surreal paddlepop sky that comes after. Nature always has a way of allowing us to be fully immersed in the moment, living and loving, right there and then.

29. Synchronal Photography

[​IMG]

Celebrating these two today!

30. Synchronal Photography

[​IMG]

from within

31. Timothymaxy

Timothymaxy New Member

Wow..really beautiful!!!!!! Especially these with sunlight!

32. Synchronal Photography

[​IMG]

“It's the simple things in life that are the most extraordinary.” - Paulo Coelho And we can't agree more. We really enjoyed documenting this pair of lovely souls being home with each other. Home is where we are ordinary everday, yet finding every treasured moment together extraordinary. See more photos of their intimate home session on our blog! (Link in bio)

33. Synchronal Photography

[​IMG]

always with me Head over to our blog for more! (Link in bio)

34. Synchronal Photography

[​IMG]

a little exploration with these two

35. Synchronal Photography

[​IMG]

8 years ago on this day, one of the best things happened to us up in the Himalayas :) Bounded by the same thirst for adventure and values in life, it has been a fruitful journey pursuing our dreams together. Here's a #throwback to our adventure in the Land of Fire and Ice last summer! More photos of our adventure on our blog! (Link in bio)

36. Synchronal Photography

[​IMG]

Nothing could quite sum up the flow of emotions and joy as Andy and Suzan rocked their wedding celebration and partied the night away! More photos of Andy and Suzan's wedding up on our blog (link in bio) Videography by @rekordhaus

37. Synchronal Photography

[​IMG]

More of Andy and Suzan's celebration up on our blog! (Link in bio)

38. Synchronal Photography

[​IMG]

last light

39. Synchronal Photography

[​IMG]

Kaijun and Yun Zhi's wedding was one that warmly touched our hearts and reaffirmed our beliefs in doing what we are doing :) Head over to the blog for more photos from their wedding! (Link in bio)

40. Synchronal Photography

[​IMG]

No I'm never no I'm never gonna let you go - ABC

41. Synchronal Photography

[​IMG]

Loving this calm and peaceful hideaway, soaking in the grandeur of the mountains as we watch the cherry blossoms dance in the cool crisp air. We are looking forward to explore more of it next spring!

42. Synchronal Photography

[​IMG]

Because we are all, we are all just lovers / Born of earth and light like all these others - The Sun

43. Synchronal Photography

[​IMG]

Got hitched today! These two sweethearts have come a long way since primary school and it's nothing short of amazing to journey with each other through life's milestones and adventures! Blog updated with their engagement session (link in bio).

44. Synchronal Photography

[​IMG]

Blog updated with JY and Celeste's road trip adventure in Adelaide! (link in bio)

45. Synchronal Photography

[​IMG]

because you are all Missing the road trip with these two already Blog link in bio!

46. Synchronal Photography

[​IMG]

the shadows between

47. Synchronal Photography

[​IMG]

Julley!! We are currently in Ladakh, India Wei Zhen has always wanted to head back here with me after his solo trip years ago! After years of deliberation (8years omg!), we can't believe we are finally here together. We will be spending a month (till mid Sept) doing treks, and chilling in this high altitude desert. As internet will be limited when we are in the mountains, we will reply to your emails as soon as we can. *On a sidenote, all backlogs cleared! Yay! Photo from our recent New Zealand adventure :)

48. Synchronal Photography

[​IMG]

Happy birthday to this silly boy! Nothing beats knowing that you are happily doing the things that you love, going to places that excites you and keeps your adventurous spirit alive! It's been a humbling journey with you so far, living simply, going crazy together, learning new tricks and exploring beyond our little home! People always wonder why we love to travel or rather why do we always go to remote mountainous areas. I, too wonder sometimes. But there's really no explanation for its what the heart desires. I am really thankful to have found my best travel buddy, who feels the same way as I do! Spent these few days acclimatising to the altitude, can't wait to finally embark on our trek tomorrow, to re-connect with each other and with the mountains!

49. Synchronal Photography

[​IMG]

Back from our 10 days trek in the mountains, from Lamayuru to Chilling and onwards to Markha Valley. It was an intensive 10 days of walking in the mountains and valleys, of breathlessness, of river crossings, of homestays, of cold starry nights, and of having chapati (flat bread) for breakfasts and lunches. Many a times during the trek, I asked myself "Why am I here? I could be relaxing in the comfort of our home!" No doubt this is one of the hardest thing I have done (with age catching up and being the less fit one), it is also something I am truly thankful to have experienced. The high passes (>5000m) were especially physically challenging but through each one I've learned that it is alright to be slow as long as I keep putting another foot forward. Most importantly, it is staying strong mentally and knowing that there's always someone (the porter I married, haha!) waiting for me ahead and, in tough times, help to carry some of my load Being able to immerse ourselves amongst the mountains; witnessing the glow of the setting sun illuminates the coutours of the mountain ranges, is something that excites us over and over again. Its a special feeling that makes each day feels so complete. The valuable opportunities to interact with our homestay families, seeing how one does not have to own many possessions, and yet be so sufficient and contented, always makes us ponder how we can also live simply and minimally back at home. Though this trek has ended, I know that the desire of wanting to see and explore will always draw us back to such places and adventures once again. -yl

50. Synchronal Photography

[​IMG]

// After a short rest in Leh, we set off again, this time for a climb to the summit of Stok Kangri. Standing tall at 6,123m, we knew it wasn't going to be easy, and were hoping that our 10 days of trekking and acclimatisation would pay off. It would also be a test of our physical and mental resilience / Dark clouds loomed above us for the next 3 days as we made our way steadily towards base camp (4,950m). Rain, hailstones and snow became a common occurrence, with the warm sun and blue skies taking a back seat. Miraculously, the weather cleared on our summit night. At 2am, with our bellies filled with spicy warm instant noodles, we were geared up and ready to go. Six of us, together with our guides, threaded our steps carefully up, to the glow of our headlamps. Our near 11 hours summit push saw us through snow ladened terrains - crossing glaciers that glistened at first light, negotiating snow dusted loose rocks with our clumsy crampon works, and scrambling up near vertical faces before the summit came into sight. / The moment on the summit was magical. Perched higher than anything in the distance, it's just us, and the prayer flags fluttering in the whirling icy breeze. We could look down to the surrounding and faraway (and endless) mountain ranges, and I wished I could share this surreal moment with Yu Li, who had turned back midway due to bad stomach issues. / It had been a really fulfilling one month spent in the mountains of Ladakh, India, getting out of the urban labyrinth, training our lungs in high altitude, and living simply. We constantly find ourselves in search of light and raw beauty around us, much like a way of life - to not only see with our eyes, but to also feel with our hearts; the moments, the land, the people, and the intricate fabric binding it all. We treasure the journey of exploring the unknown and are really thankful to have met all the folks and new friends on this journey! // [..hey hey, yes we are back!✌And looking forward to the year end wedding season ☺ ]