Survey Whats the horoscope of caring/sweet hubby/bf?

daemonkoh

Powder, you are real funny in your postings.

Btw, i feel cancerian are weaker ppl though i still love cancerian and being a cancerian. And both my father & son are also cancerian!

powder

bluemoon

cancerians are weak? haha 1st time i hear tat... u must be a softshell type... always kena makan in sushi restaurants...

daemonkoh

wahahaha... softshell crab! weak as in easily controlled by others leh cos too nice liao, always kana take advantage of. wahahaha.. pardon for my 'thick skin ness' lol. Cos saw too many examples liao.

tomasulu

it is retarded to believe that people born in the same month will have similar traits. my twins were born 3 minutes apart and, personality wise, they are like chalk and cheese.

to make an association between the birth month and the shape of someone's face is beyond stupid. it is pure lunacy. it is your way of telling the world, i was given a brain but it is useless to me.

nns

I am a male cancerian.. my wifey a scopio.

well she has sting, I "heng xing ba dao"

we both have claws.

Are we scary? lolz

powderful07

Just avoid any males born under the Star of Arsehole and you'll be safe...

I'm a Virgo and I take serious offence at what powder have said about Virgos deriving pleasure from pissing...

I do get pleasure from having a good dump as well...with the help of plenty of fiber...

powder

that makes u an undiscovered Gay virgo in denial... if u derive pleasure from your dump going out... think of the pleasures of having something go both IN and Out. the fibre comes with the territory...

alcifertoh

Means disaster. Is the compatibility advice provided gonna affect the relationship between you both and stir panic? Or is it gonna give you both an additional reason to be closer and feel glad about?

alcifertoh

Taurus would be good to go with the chinese horoscope of horse. As per the chinese mythology of Niu Tou Ma Mien pairing haha

its_fate

KNS!!!! Might as well say Ox & Horse in the Chinese Horoscope can liao....

Taurus = Ang Mo Pie
Horse = Deng Lang Pie

Mis-match due to language barricade..... hehehehe...

alcifertoh

iris, it's very complicated one... don't just take it on surface value wor there's more depth to it then u know dun pway pway.

I think Piscean males are quite good partners, but then again its hard to find people who actually act like their horoscope would suggest... just my opinion!

aj_wech

capricorn are not romantic at all. I am one. haha.

i would say, libra and capricorn are not good matches. Libra belongs to air sign i think, while capricorn are more down to earth.

So far, Sagi and Capricorn are getting along better than expected. :p

onegoal

u need to take date of birth and compare. this is the most accurate.

water, metal, wood, fire and earth elements with make the relationship work or fails.

carlene

i'm been into horoscope as early as when i was in pri sch LOL.

if u like romantic guys, go for pisces/cancer.
if u wan passionate and possessive bf, go for scorpio.
if u wan flirty and pple who doesnt commit - go for saggi
if u wan charming and dun like to quarrel type - go for libra.
looking for some1 who looks good and take care of their appearance? find leo/aries.
wan a rich or future will be rich bf? capricorn is ur man.
wan a fun and very easy going bf? find aquarius.

btw i'm a pisces and my htb is virgo. ours is e match made in hell (i'm not kidding! - we have e worst combination of e 12 horoscopes lol)

vios

Dear carlene, i gather that u've been studying horoscopic subjects since u were 6 six year old. then, how the heck did u get matched up with ur hubby as u indicated that it is a match made in hell?

did u score like, 10/100 for every subject taken?
or, u played truant when the teacher made u guys gaze at the sky?

maybe, that's thing with pisces gals - they don't do what they say, and they don't say what they do.
and i have a tendency to believe that the virgo guys would have a huge issue with that.

Best regards,
Head of Virgo exploratory department

vios

sure... but via lifelong chemistry or not?

carlene surely did not listen in her horoscopic classes...

its_fate

well... give her the benefit of doubt,,

Maybe she on sick leave during this topic leh.... or maybe she "pong teng",, =)

carlene

dear vios,

u virgo ar?? well... i din take any lessons but i've been going libray to read horoscope books since i was 9...

yupz, we are a match made in hell cos if u muz noe, pisces very dramatic and emotional... virgo very practical and sensible.

pisces like all things sweet and dreamy, virgos cant stand that.
during quarrels, pisces can cry like nobody's biz esp since they wear their hearts on their sleeves and virgos hate emotional outbreaks. thus they will simply ignore a hurting pisces. and pisces being sensitive and emotional, they will think virgos are juz simply hard hearted and insensitive... so how? u tell me this kind of combo can match???

vios

yoz carlene,

i'm not too sure if there are many guys (let alone virgos) will respond positively to that kind of dramatic and emotional outbursts leh...
instead of blaming on the mismatch of signs, why not explore ur bf's choice of staying silent when u were all drama-mama?

carlene

hmm...i beg to differ wor...
difficult to explain realli.

is it so hard to req to celebrate special occasions like bdaes etc?

once when i had food poisoning, i was almost dying (literally) my bf refuse to bring me to e doc - cos he was bz playing com games.

when i got well (after seein doc e next day) i kicked up a fuss sayin he is not sensitive and uncaring etc...

i honestly believe it's a bf's duty to take care of gf.. when she sick just bring her to e doc. how difficult is tt? he is free. just too bz playing games.

anyway... this is 1 of e many eg he has shown me.
i'm not sayin virgos are bad.
just that i happen to meet a virgo of e worst kind. as in he has e bad traits associated with virgos in a more extreme way.

carlene

true i agree...
but he juz happens to be virgo and this thread happens to be on horoscope and i happen to pass by so i juz post lor...

of cos i dun judge all by their horoscope lah... met some who are as different as can be =)

alcifertoh

Hahaha I seriously thing that horoscope should not even be a consideration when it comes to mate choosing. Just trivias to joke about n kill time.

vios

"is it so hard to req to celebrate special occasions like bdaes etc?"
- this one goes differently from guy to guy; virgos or not, some guys would make plans whereas some wouldn't.

"once when i had food poisoning, i was almost dying (literally) my bf refuse to bring me to e doc - cos he was bz playing com games.
when i got well (after seein doc e next day) i kicked up a fuss sayin he is not sensitive and uncaring etc"
- of course i would say that he had his priorites wrong at that moment as food-poisoning can be quite serious.
and i would think it's less frustrating to rely on oneself, first of all, if possible.

anyway for your case, my point is pretty much focusing on the current difference....
rather than concluding based on the compatibility/incompatibility of horoscope signs, like what u wrote initially.
the latter makes u believe certain things that could be too generalising.

honestly, i cringe when ppl attribute the differences/conflicts to that sort of stuffs....
in truth, this same group will mostly get hitched with that 'blackmarked' horoscope sign, when other pre-relationship requisites are met.
in actual fact, who will rem this sort of stuffs during the lovey-dovey days?

i guess it's more for unleashing the frustrations with the past/present r/s than anything else.....
but still, the issues remain unsolved right?