Suffering for years...pls help !!!

dinitegrity

Hazy,

I have the same problems as you. I have seen gynae, chinese doctor, eat Bai Feng Wan, eat Evening PrimRose, drink Bagua (some sorta of chinese herbs soup) after mens but all no use. All perhaps only Bai Feng Wan helps a little but side effect is I come twice a month. No good also. My pain is also very very serious. I hope u know what I mean as I do not wanna elaborate any further but I can tell u a way which is very very effective!!

You try having sex the few days before you come mens, but if during the 1st day you come still pain (me is always the 1st day pain cos the blood stuck inside cannot flow out) den we'll've sex. So after all the 'in & out', really help to soothen the pain.

That is the most effective way I found till now. Somemore me is the worst case liao, my body condition is 'nei leng wai hot' (inner cold, outer hot).

This is so worst, my inner cold so I need many hot in nature the soup to help me sooth inside, but worst still, my outer hot so if I drink those hot in nature the soup will made me increase the possibility of getting heatstroke somemore in Singapore is so hot.

Then my outer hot need ice cream, ice kachang all thses cold in nature de food to soothen my hotness but i cannot eat as it'll worsen my inner cold & made my cramp more jialat.

The sex way really is the best till now but one cons is if my bf work then suey suey I come den die lo. No help..

just_a_ger

hazy, you may wish to try organic hibiscus juice. I bought it for detox and slimming purpose but it seem to have some effect easing the pain. it is available at theresa slimming centre but i bought mine at organic shops. $120 for 3 big bottles.

fat_ger

Hi all,

I also encounter menses cramp in the past like chest pain, headaches, backaches, stomach bloated and cramp etc..Went to see doctor and they also prescribe some painkiller. But that does not solve the root caused hence i stopped and went to look for TCM doctor too. I agree that TCM can really help. Now i no longer encounter such issue and my menses become very regular.

karenluva

TCM are better than taking regular painkillers... But it seems to take a longer time for TCM's medicine to take effect... Might have to bear with the pain for sometimes...

ally.wang

Doctors will only give you painkillers? Why not consider undergoing a health screening for women. A close friend of mine went to Dr. Regina Zuzarte and was advised of maintaining a healthy diet and other changes she had to do with her lifestyle. There are also pieces of information here http://www.gynaemdclementi.com.sg which you might find helpful.

maeying1994

A second opinion never hurts, especially if you feel that there's something that your current doctor might be missing. I can refer you to my gynae if you like. His name is Dr Christopher Ng at GynaeMD Women's & Rejuvenation Clinic.