Stressed up BTB.

nurain

Hi all,

I'm having some issues here and i need advice or suggestions. I'm getting married in Oct this year which is in 5mth time and im financially stucked. I booked catering and deco with cahaya nanie which is $14,900 for 1000pax. That decision was made when i'm working full time so after calculations everything shuld be ok. But in Apr this year the place im working at closed down and so ya im working part time now and i cant afford to go on as the initial plan. I really got no idea what can i do.I have to pay the 70% deposit in july and theres still alot that i need to topup.

traciee

He already settled on his side so i dont want to disturb him.

Settled as in...? it was an unfortunate thing that the company that you're working at closed down... but since its both your wedding, don't u think its a good idea if u and ur HTB discuss on what you guys can do to tackle this issue together?

nurain

Ya he did try to help but im the type that doesnt want my burden to be his burden too. I reject his help cause theres some personal reason to it that i shouldnt expose here.

traciee

Ya he did try to help but im the type that doesnt want my burden to be his burden too. I reject his help cause theres some personal reason to it that i shouldnt expose here.

Last resort to take a personal loan?

NataDesCoco

Not sure what your purpose was in asking for advice here if you are reluctant to share the reason why you can't ask for your fiancé's help and have already applied for a bank loan.

There is not much anyone can advise you with in this sense.. Try to get a full time job? Borrow from friends/relatives? Of course not ideal, but if you are unable to get help from your husband to be, your options are already limited. Nobody is going to be able to suggest anything short of offering to lend you the money themselves.