Straits Vista @ Marsiling

meowie07

KK > ya that's what i mean.. the available units become more.. but if this is the case, it is good for us who haven select a unit yet... hopefully SV will be built.. nt sure how many percent already? Must hit 60% to build rite?

kat0606

meowie> what we understand from HDB officer is that SV will confirm be built, since they have invited us to sign AOL already. actually before invitng us to sign AOL, they have to decide. so now, dun worry, SV wil defintely be built. they can't back out le. =)

justyou

good luck for the selection
happy.gif

kk... i got 77.. high floor too! ;)

lala_eng

Hi all,

I'm new... so happy to get the letter.. but i still gotto wait till 2feb.. hopefully still have flats that are 5th and above. =)

meowie07

Hi Angela.. welcome =)

mee too.. i hope there are still 5th floor and above when its my turn =)

Anyway, all the best to you =)

missyyee

Hey meowie,

My BF and I ended up not selecting any.

We went down to the site to check things out. Our ideal units had been selected, so decided to give it a miss.

Sigh!

Good luck to all!
happy.gif

meowie07

Hi Jy,

ya went to the website to check too... seems like the units are being snapped up very fast..

don be despair.. jia you for your next BTO =)

kat0606

Lin> wa... 77 is the unit we want, but high floors r snapped up by the day of our selection... hahaha. we r in the same blk.

jia you & gd luck to all who r gg for the selction soon!

lala_eng

BTO in boon lay?? do u have any idea when is it going to be?? Thanks!

Hopefully, less than 3 flats are sold each day!

meowie07

Hi Valerie.. welcome =)

I'll be going down very soon but its on 6 Feb...
Hopefully there are still some which I can consider..

JY > Where's the BTO in Boon lay? They have new flats there mah?

meowie07

JY> i see ya.. we also hope to stay in the west =)

Valerie> ya everyday i would go check the web and cross out those selected units haha.. haiz.. see which are the remaining ones..

kiwi271

is straits vista flats all grab up? this morning i went in to see the balance flats but none were available.

does it means it is all grab up?

pooh_23

Nope.. there's come prob with the website. You can actually check the teletext if the website doesnt show any... but jus check a moment ago.. still 42 units available... not to worry.

kiwi271

dimsumeimei, are you a 1st time for this BTO?
mine appointment also on 10 Feb. but i think not much flats left

meowie07

Hi all,beginning to feel a little disappointing cause i tink by the time is my turn shld left those 2,3,4 units le.. still considering whether to go tis fri =(

missyyee

Meowie07, don't worry! Try to get the ones facing the lil' park?

Cos taking up those facing the car park roads not very nice...

dimsummeimei

Kiwi271 ur appointment oso on the 10th? wat time is urs? second time BTO but this is first time i got invited to apply. i don think i will be going coz i think by that time left those 2/3 floor liao lo.

kiwi271

mine is 3.45pm..but i think by tt time will left with none or only those 2,3 floor. hoping at least can get 1 unit at level 5 or 6.

i think is tough

this few days quite alot of pple took up.

meowie07

Kiwi> ya its true.. juz went in to see the remaining units.. most are 2nd or 3rd floor already 5th floor left i tink about 2 units only..

JY> thank you.. but think most likely wont be going already same as you..keke..

missyyee

Gim Li,

I think you can refer to the site map given in the booklet.

Meowie07,

it's okay! Let's aim for West BTO! :D

dimsummeimei

now the highest floor is 4th floor at blk 12A. If we don get to choose the flat coz all is already taken up will these consider be 1 chance given up?

meowie07

Valerie> this i also not sure abt it..

JY> I'm going down for selection today.. although low units but bf & i are ok..

missyyee

Valerie,

Yes. 1 chance is considered wasted.

For 1st timers, they have to forgo 2 chances before their privileges as a 1st timers is barred for a year.

justyou

New BTO in woodlands --- champion court

oh no...
already sign lease for straits vista!
champion court is near 2 schools!
good for kids...

Got pros n cons for each. Straits Vista is a bit nearer to the interchange than Champion Court.

Wonder when will the construction work start? It's still a soccer field now LOL!

west_ger

I still prefer Straits Vista. I like the quietness and and peaceful. Somemore, nearby has wet market and hawker centre. The contractor have not get their bid yet so have not start the construction.

lala_eng

hmm.. we called the HDB incharge, they said already found one. And we went to wikipedia.. found something on BTO flats and the contractors for respective BTOS...but dunno if its accurate anot... ya.. damn disappointing, we will pass by the site every week, and its still empty till now. =(

lala_eng

yapz, quite near, opp republic poly. we will go for site visit every now and then =), but its getting more and more disappointing! coz its still empty!