i received the photos already, thanks so much
happy.gif

danielz

yup i opt for both

my dad advise me that it's cheaper than outside

i'm not sure.. but i went for it since its quite ok and my gf dont mind

danielz

referring to the tiles picure,

do u know what the "common wall" tile is used for?

becos room should have no tiles, right?

pussycat

Erm.. I meant that the bathroom tile is used for the tile on the bathrooms' walls.

My parents' house in sengkang also took up the tile option.

icygal

Wall tiles in the toilet is essential!!! If not, moisture will cause the walls to turn yellowish or brownish.... Probably quality paint will prevent this problem...

danielz

u guys are all wrong... answering for the sake of answering..

i repeat:

from the display, there are toilet WALL tiles, kitchen WALL tiles.

There is also a COMMON WALL TILE
but room walls got tiles meh?

anyone got explanation for that?
happy.gif

justme0_0

i dont see any reason why are we discussing abt wall tiles.. we should be discussing abt the progress of the construction, how are we going to renovate our house, feng shui.. etc It will make this thread more enjoyable
happy.gif

lala_eng

wahha... thanks! i'll try to post the picts tomorrow.. picts not with me now...i dunno anything for the wall tiles, we din't opt for anything except for the doors... yeah i agree.. how much $$$ do u all thing reno will cost?? got 2 years to save up!! dunno anything abt feng shui... which block got a better feng shui??

justme0_0

Not sure yet, unless the master is really reliable. Most importantly u must feel comfortable with the way u going to design ur interior.

masdy

hi IL(West_ger) which floor u have choose...? Hahah so u r my neighour hoh!... Nice meeting u here. ;-)

farhan01

yes it has and always been like that, take for example sembawang green bto, it was launched in oct 2006, i know ppl whom have collected their keys to this flats as early as 2009 june

chumint

hi everyone
new to this thread. I was in the 2nd phrase to choose the flat. Got 12A #XX-65. I'm moving back to the same place i'd live after moving to woodlands 11years ago.. used to live at blk16. Anyway currently staying with PIL. Hopefully this BTO will finish early, 2011 will be good^^

good to see that they have finished the foundation of 2/3 blocks. Will try to take pics if I go there for ba ku teh.. hehe

justme0_0

Hi chumint,

welcome here, glad that the foundation is 2/3 done. Cant wait to see the flats being built up.

Is the taste of that ba ku teh still good? It has been awhile since I have that. Btw the wet market is already in operation and there are lots of food stalls too.