JP - Dr Phua Tan Tee

GerWoo

I regretted getting him, because my schedule was tight and he is bloody long winded causing hell for me and u have to give him his requested amount of ang bao or be prepared to run to the carpark in ur gown to give him his "salary"

Miyako

Hi any kind soul can provide us Dr Phua's new contact number/email add? We have been trying to reach him on both his office and home numbers but nobody answered. Emailed him twice and they bounced back.

Or any elderly and humorous solemnizer to recommend please?

Thank you in advance! :)

B1GHead

Hi hi.. yes if anyone could as I'm also trying to engage him as my JP.. saw that his license is renewed and his NEA email doesn't seem to valid anymore...

p/s: hope our dates are not clashing Miyako....

mrbearish

Hello!

Does anyone have Dr. Phua Tan Tee's contact number or know what the best way to contact him is? We have an agreement with him (via email) to be our solemnizer this year in March but we are unable to contact him this year. We are very worried right now.

OuiOuiandOui

Last I heard sometime in early jan, Dr Phua is unavailable due to poor health
I suggest you find another solemnizer if you are still unable to contact him.

mrssmiley

hello all, I am also planning to engage Dr Phua Tan Tee as my solemniser some time in November. Does anyone know if he will still be available?

mrssmiley

Hello!

Does anyone have Dr. Phua Tan Tee's contact number or know what the best way to contact him is? We have an agreement with him (via email) to be our solemnizer this year in March but we are unable to contact him this year. We are very worried right now.
Did he reply you or contact you? If he didn't, what is your planning now? Are you getting another solemniser?

youyou2022

Hello!

Hi there did u manage to contact him?

youyou2022

No, I didn't. And he didn't renew his license and I cannot find his name on rom website.
I see, but I saw some website his licence supposed to expire on 30 June 2023. Thanks for your reply. Glad it turned out fine with Ms Pauline. Congrats once again, blissful marriage :)

mtrlb84

I texted Ms Pauline I told her I’ve invited her to be our JP and she agreed. So I send her an invitation link thru rom registry waiting for her to accept but till now no response. Was wondering is she busy so didn’t keep sms her.