Solemnization by the beach

aprik

Hi all,

Me and my FH are planning for ROM in 2007..
He really wants to have solemnization by the beach.. but NOT a chalet, where neighbors can have BBQ or play loud music...

We're thinking of restaurant by the beach, like Pasta Fresca at East Coast.. But heard they closed down already..
sad.gif

So, anyone got solemnized by the beach or have any ideas, pls pls share.. !!

maniac

Hi, I'll be having my beach ROM at Sentosa. My wedding planner is doing everything for me. It's better to get a planner as outdoor events need a lot of coordination and work. If you like, you can go to her website for the contacts. Not much info as it's under construction.

aprik

Hi Maniac,

Thanks for the info.. i guess your wedding is quite a big one, izzit?
We only want a small one for 30-40 pax coz the main one will be church wedding a year later..

Btw, do u have it in hotel/restaurant?
Also can give me the website of your wedding planner?

thanks!!
happy.gif

meie

chocolate_lover, I just had my ROM at Sentosa by the beach. It was held at a beach bar at Palawan Beach & it was fantastic. We had our solemnisation by the beach & it was really romantic. The food was a bbq buffet spread, a chef would be there to bbq the food for my guests.

30 to 40 pax is perfect for the venue.

You can check the website for the packages. Look for Kelvin, he is really good.

www.boraborasentosa.com

aprik

Hi Mei,

Thanks for the tip.. I went to the website and it looks really good!!
Other than food, do they provide solemnization table, decoration, ring pillow, etc etc?

What time did u do yours? Sunset?

meie

They will provide the tables.. tablecloth can be rented from them. Other things like decor, ring pillow, etc.. are not included.

I did mine at 645pm.

beourwitness

Hi Chocolate_lover, you can actually consider Shangri-La Sentosa. They offer a pretty complete and good package. We had our solemnisation party there last June, it was superb :)) Very romantic under the huge raintree...
Have fun!

aprik

Hi Mei,

hmm... 645 sounds like a good timing.. did u get the sunset?? must be really romantic, isn't it?
care to share your photos with me?
happy.gif

You can send it to my email: [email protected]

Hi Bliss,
The Rasa Sentosa package is for minimum of 80 pax, right? My guests would be around 30-40 only, coz we're having another church wedding cum reception later on..

aprik

hi Maniac,

my planning is still near zero!!! yes zero!! *panic attack*..

i sent email to the Bora2 manager, having looked into the website, recommended by Mei.,
but they didn't reply my email..

planning to go down to Sentosa this weekend to look at the venue and talk to the manager..

where in Sentosa are you having your ROM?
maybe i can take a look this Saturday too..
if u don't mind, how much do u spend for the event? with the wedding planner and all, seems like it's gonna cost a bomb..

blessedger

Hi Mei, is it possible to share some photos of yours on your ROM at borabora sentosa? We are also interested in beach solemnisation. How much did you spend in total? Did you have any floral setup? Thanks!

eighty

Hihi dear Mei~ would love to take a look at your pics too! Just been to BoraBora website and thought it looks nice and people might wanna ROM there so came to do a search and found this thread! How was the budget like when you held yours at BoraBora? My email address is [email protected]

Thanks!!! =)

pinklady23

Hi Mei,

Rom at the beach is really romantic. I been to BoraBora website to see, its seems pretty good. But just like to ask if the beverages and food charge differently? Hmmm...What's if bad weather?

nikky

hi everyone!

i'm doing my ROM at sentosa too, but at Amara Sanctuary. they have a very pretty glass pavilion for ROM ceremonies! i was in love with the place and signed an ROM package on the spot.
happy.gif

angel_2

Hi lookingforward,

my close jiemei had her ROM at bora bora, would you like to cotact the decorator personally? hmmmm heres the hp no. 81800964 ( Christina)

I have also got my bouquet from her, recommanded by my jie mei, she is great, easy-going person =)

fleurdsign

Thank you angeles for recommanding our company and services to other btb , we deeply and sincerly appreciate it , THANK YOU =D

fleurdsign

Hey all btb,

Thanks to all brides and couples who have supported us all this way, thus, we will be having a series of promotions and exclusive deals , there will be more to come so ........ check it out and stay tune , its just a click away =)

www.fleurdsign.com

Or you can give us a call:
Contacts: 81800964 (Christina AIFD)

or you can always pay a vist to us as we have two outlets to customer's conviency:

E.C Florist
Blk 85
#01-110/111/112
Fengshan Centre
Bedok North St 4

and

Fleur D'sign
#02-33
Textile Centre
200 Jalan Sultan

jjbliss

Hi, to those who had their solemnisation at Bora Bora, are you guys limited only to the confinements of the bar or it includes the beach in front of the bar as well?

so i presume the decor and sound system is not included?

interested in holding mine there but no response frm the pple there..