Solemnization at a chalet

snoozy

Anyone know which chalet did allow us to cater our own foods? i intend to have my solemnization at chalet which i wan to cater some foods and bbq... but i understand that not all chalet allow outside catering.. anyone can help me?

snoozy

thx lynn.. btw beside me, who else going to hold their solemnization in a chalet. care to share ?

zann

hi snoozy,

my brother also had his solemnization at a chalet and he call for catering. he had his solemnization in the chalet at changi.

pameline

Hi,
Im having my solemnization in July at the nearest Tampines Community Club .
And having a Buffet Lunch at Chalet.

As for my Buffet is from my own family catering.Im also not sure wether they allow me to bring in anot.

snoozy

hi zann, do you mean aloha changi? izzit possible to ask your bro to share some of the photos, so rougly i got an idea how izzit look like. I ask around and even ask my photographer , he got no idea at all

zann

hi snoozy,

i need to check with bro if he has got the pics first. What yr email addy? If i managed to get from him, will let you know.

snoozy

Hi zann..

thanx alot.. i jus saw the pictures. thanx to your bro for sharing too. I roughly got an idea how to decorate the place. Btw i like the staircase, i was thinking to walk down the stairs wif my fiance toward the solemnization table. :p As i m not going to have any wedding banquet.. so wish to have a memorable and nice solemnization.

octo

Hi zann,

can i have a look at your bro photo too? We are thinking of having ours at a chalet. But no idea how to go with the deco stuff. Will greatly appreciate it.

Thanks in Advance!

crazygal

it seems like zann has stop reading this thread. until nw, i still din see any reply fm her. mayb tos who kip in touch wif her, can help us by asking her to send the pics to us.

Thanks

efinigal

Keke.. I haven't started because gotta change date.. Postpone. Due to some circumstances. However if you need any help, I'm willingly to help you if I can. :D

crazygal

i hv bk my chalet in aloha changi, but than dunno hw to decor it as i hv no idea hw it look like internally...hehe

stephie_

I'm still considering whether to book loyang or changi... haven been to either one before too. only seen the pics on the net.. any recommendation ??? hehe

crazygal

hmm, i haven been to any one b4, jus look thru website n make the decision.

u mite wan to look thru the web n decide?

changi hv more choices, n mst of them are double storey, tats the reason y i choose tat area, but comes to convenience, loyang is much much easy to locate.

hv u cfm ur date? cos u nd to bk at least 2-3mths in advance?

u noe, i wanted to bk on 18th sept, n i was jus late by 1 day (i can start bking on 18th jun) n the chalet i wan was bked by others n i hv to reselect another unit.

so u better make ur decision fast if u cfm the venue.
happy.gif

efinigal

Hello Crazy Gal..

I think I will still prefer Changi lor. Acutally wanted to book the fairy point 7 for coming sept 16 & 17. However, due to some circumstance we have prospone the ROM date to next year.

Some need 2 mths and 3 mths respectively. Because changi chalet is very limited. So you have to book the chalet very very fast. And the date you chosen is a very popular date.

stephie_

Hi Crazy Gal,

I have already confirm the date ... 11 nov... only haven confirm place... I oso wanted a double storey place but frm wat i saw on the net .. changi chalet seems very big but pretty ulu.. hehe.. dats y still considering ,... we want to settle this chalet thingy by this mth ...

so r u havin a bbq or catering for yr ROM ??

crazygal

Hi Katrinegoh,

yes the date i choose is very very hot, tats y im veri gan cheong whn bking JP n chalet...haha...n as i told u all, jus late by 1 day, n i cant bk the one i wan...i wanted to bk one whch is facing seaside one, than dun hv, so nw i bk fairy point 4, 7 oso kana bk le...hehe

Hi Stephanie,

Oh, tats gd tat u hv cfm the date...actualli thrs few whch realli looks quite old..haha...dunno the pics taken is before their renov or after cos i heard they hv done some touch up on the chalets...

u mite wan to go for changi cottage or fairy point chalet..these choices will be much much better...hehe...and bigger...

im gg for catering and mine will be in the evng time cos afternn wil be quite hot..

disneybaby

Hihi,

for the aloha changi resorts, are we allowed to go there and see the chalet firsT?

and anyone tried to coasta sands resort (sentosa) solemnisation package?

snoozy

Hi princess .. do you have the package detail on the
coasta sands resort (sentosa) solemnisation package? I m quite interested.. cos from what i know coasta sand dont provide any solemnization package..

poohchim

Hi stephanie (stephie_),

I will also be holding my ROM on 11 Nov. At Aloha Loyang. have you cfm the venue? Do you mind sharing ideas with me on the decor of the chalet? Thanks a lot

not_firmed

Hi poohchim..

U book yr chalet liao?? do u intend to have buffet or BBQ there?? May I know which units u book?? n how much ha??

poohchim

Hi Tweety,

Sorry for late reply.

ya, we have booked the chalet already. Will get a caterer. booked seaview bungalow. Think around $300 plus, almost to $400. Not sure of the whole amt. Bf paid for it. hehe

juanjuan8689

Hi Snoozy,

Try Aloha chalet... i'm going to hold a ROM cum Wedding on 1-1-06 at Aloha chalet B... you may come & take a look @ 12noon... I can give you all my advise as i do my whole wedding by myself... eg: chalet $300, caterer $6000 for 200ppls, sound system $700, decoration on the whole place $500, DIY gifts, wedding package $1500 at Malasia, DIY hand Bqt $100, DIY invitation Cards $80, DIY guest book $30 (BIG)...
happy.gif

faithy

Hi Juan Juan
Your wedding concept is very similar to what i am contemplating!! My bridal package oso from malaysia.
happy.gif

So Aloha Changi allows outside catering?
Can we chat more over email? [email protected]. thanks!

not_firmed

Hi,

I would like to know the rate for aloha loyang.Heard that those from army, navy n air force are no longer considered civil servant liao. The rate will be the same as public. is it true?? so who is considered civil servant? thanks

not_firmed

Juanjuan,

Yr chalet rate of 300 is for how many nites?? Is it Aloha loyang or changi??

Faith, aloha loyang allows outside catering, but changi not v sure.. u got to call n ask

not_firmed

Hi,

Does anyone hold their ROM at Aloha loyang seaview bungalow before?? I'd like to know if they got those rectangle table with chairs for solemnisation??

My ROm is going to be held there, can anyone share pic with me on the decoration?? thanks [email protected]

bae

hihi

has anyone tried the costa sands (sentosa) solemnization package? can share photos pls?
also the fairy point loyang? seems a bit old? anyone with photos to share pls? thanks!
[email protected]

jernpat

Dear all,

any good lobangs to recommend to me for decorating the place?? Im also planning to hold my solemn, tea ceremony and buffet at the chalet.

Anyone aware how many people can a seaview bungalow hold? I have approximately 200 guests. Will it be too cramp huh?? LOL..

autumn8five

Hi Freaky,

When's yr actual day? Why dun u drive down to Changi Fairy Point 7 to take some pics?

Me also thinking of getting CFP7 for my solemnisation cum AD.. but it's only open for booking 2 mths in advance.. *headache*

~mimosa~

hi freaky n charmaine,

im oso tinking of holding mine at CFP7...oh no...hope our dates dun clash *cross fingers*

btw u can see the pic of CPF7 chalet from the aloha website
happy.gif

Hi Charmaine and tingting,

My wedding is on the 9th July. Actually I have been to Fairy Pt7 once but there was someone staying there so I didn't get to see how the garden looks like. I manage to find some pictures online hehe looks like a nice place. Sad thing is that it's taken up on the say I wanted for some renovation work so I've decided to take up Burkill Hall instead. It's a big relieve actually cos like what Charmaine said about the 2 mths advance booking haha. Now I can finalise my invites =]

Fairy Point 7 is so popular! I had been observing the booking trend for the past weeks and found that it's taken up all weekends and only one or two weekdays are available. Good luck with the booking!