Skinny Brides

melodie

hi levynn, tks for the pics... u looked great! Liked all the diff styles
happy.gif

hi eileen, remember to show pics ah, so tt we can drool over ur gowns... my AD was in march, i'm here as a skinny married woman... hahaha

jus returned fr my HM... had loads of fun in aussie
happy.gif

patali

Hi all
eileen I wana see your pic too
happy.gif

jas...haven't decide on the ROM date yet...maybe sep05 (yeah I know aug now liao..) or feb06...how abt you?

happyzhen

Hi peggy,
i plan rom on 14/02/06 cos is our anniversary.. but nw worry dunno got pple attend ma... heez...

Hi levynn,

can share your photo with me?? if u dont mind... wana see ur gown... do email mi at [email protected]..

Thank alot

patali

Hi levynn
thanks for the pics...you don't look skinny and the pics are really great...like the EG colour...wanted to get a similar colour or lavendar for EG too but FH thinks I look better with blue
sad.gif
....crossed my fingers
happy.gif

HI Jas
you gonna throw a party for your ROM? Me not likely juz immediate family..cos FH and I are paying for the whole wedding on our own..want to juz spend on one venue so either solemise on AD or separate ROM, so guess FH and I will decide the date after my ROM dress is ready
happy.gif

happyzhen

Hi peggy,

Me and my bf also paying our own.. so everything we want to make it simple and budget... i plan to have buffect after rom so will ask some friend who did not attend our rom to come too... btw which BS u sign up??

happyzhen

Hi peggy,

Me and my bf also paying our own.. so everything we want to make it simple and budget... i plan to have buffect after rom so will ask some friend who did not attend our rom to come too... btw which BS u sign up??

patali

Hi Jas and all skinny brides to be
Mine BS is Fame@yishun there's a thread here but I did alot research on the gowns....you can take a look ar www.brides.com hopes this help you and anyone out there who's still worried about WG/EG designs
happy.gif

baileys_chox

Levynn,
gotcha! u look nice..almost can't recognise u from the previous pics u sent me!!! Where u go for PS??? The greenary is nice....

levynn

eileen...
thanks.
happy.gif
i can't rem where is the outdoor place... somewhere in alexander... my FH said it's ard the old alexander hospital.

patali

hi all
so quiet here....I'll be having my PS this 19 Sep...will have my fitting for my MTM WG and EG on 5 Sep....haven't seen the real thing as all are based on discussion and pics with my designer...keeping my fingers crossed
happy.gif

springbride

Hi there,

I'm new to this thread. Is it still active? Me also a skinny bride. I'm 44kg at 1.65m. Trying to gain 3-4kg by Mar next yr. Heard that Herbalife can gain weight...Anyone here tried before?
I have very high metabolic rate too. Eat a lot but gets hungry easily. My mum always say I "eat also waste rice", dunno the food go to where...

Hi Peggy,
How's ya PS? Can share the pics?

Hi levyn,
Can I see ya pics too?

Thanks gals, my email [email protected]

melodie

hi spring

i tried herbalife b4, din work for me, still reed thin... haha

can try EPO or Vit B complex.. i'm trying now.. hehe

cecilialim

Hi melodie, i saw from some thread that she ate indonesian jambu... or something like that, from 38kg now 45 already... can try... i lost weight during the reno period, until 42kg... my height is 160cm... now 44kg gain back 2 kg, i kept eating supper and snacking chocs in between meals for about a month.

I think 3 meals a must. must have breakfast, lunch and dinner. all full meals don't skip, sure can gain back.

i_not_sotong

hihi.. i'm also a skinny bride, targetin at my tummy fats. haha.. currently using oto belt hopefully can kills some fatty cells away. hehe....

not sure wat kind of WG n EG fits skinny bride best? really good if u cld share ya weddin pixs wif me .. thanks alot!

cecilialim

sotong, when you go to BS, they will recommend based on your figure, then you try on and will know.... tha's what the ladies in the forum said, i also haven't source for gowns yet... hee

tlc

hihi...
I trying Ensure milk powder now...& able gain2-3kg so far. not sure it really take effect or i eat alot recently, hehe..no harm to try lor

I drink it in between every meal but sometime oso skip, it's bit heaty...muz drink lot water after tat.

tlc

Cecilia,

where can get the Indonesian Jambu? how it looks like, more biger? Q amazing by taking it wil help gian weight ler..
happy.gif

daysleeper

Hi all,
I'm new to this thread. I'm also a skinny bride,40kg and 1.62m. Trying very hard to gain weigh and tried herbalife before but it doesn't work me. Any good recommendation? Hope to gain at least 5kg before Aug 2006.

Hi Eileen,
Can share the pics?

Hi levyn,
Can I see ya pics too?

thanks ladies, my email [email protected]

melodie

Cecilia, i tried an indonesia med b4. Powder form, stir into water and drink... always feel like puking, also no use. Hiaz...

Vit B cplx and EPO nt helping too. sianz
sad.gif

cecilialim

Hi melodie... feel like puking? then will get skinnier instead .... i'm not sure also... ok with my figure now... i never take medicine to gain weight before... hope that the holiday celebrations and CNY can make you gain weight then!

fuyutsuki

i m 1.52m tall and weigh 34kg onli. Real skinny, rite? i juz signed up with GHA for the package, got MTM for both WG and EG. A bit worried oredi on how they'll turn out. hope nobody will comment "Aiyo, y u look so skinny in those gowns?"

melodie

hi fuyutsuki

i'm also very skinny... dun worry, GHA will recommend gowns tt u will look good in
happy.gif

pple will surely say we look skinny b'cos we really are but we do look quite ok in pictures..
happy.gif

fuyutsuki

Hi MeLodie

I saw from ur previous thread that u r a GHA bride too. who was ur coordinator? my coordinator is Jessie, hope that she can really design some nice gowns for me.

Could u share pics of ur gowns with me? My email address is [email protected]
Thanks so much
happy.gif

melodie

hi fuyutsuki

sorry, i was away in bkk... jus got back

yah, i was a gha bride... my co-ord was Carine (Tampines branch)

i'll try to look for my pics link... too long liao haha
happy.gif

send me an email to remind me, tks.

[email protected]

levynn

hi audrey...

sorry... haven't been in this thread for quite a while. anyway, i've sent the link for the photos to u.
happy.gif

tealeaf2580

Hi all,

notice this thread has been quiet for quite awhile. Wonder if there are any skinny brides still visiting this thread? I myself is skinny, so hoping to find someone to share ideas of what gowns are suitable.

kimifin

hello,
happen to see this thread now. I boney too. Oh, halter necks are out, somehow, the gown looks "empty". Bustier fits nice & makes me look chubby in photo! speghetti is ok, thin straps are better. make your shoulder look more fleshy. avoid vertical lines or pleats. My bustier, I opt for a horizontal pleated top, to look larger at bust...:p

kimifin

oh, somehow, mermaid gowns are not suitable, cos they are for ppl with figures. I purposely take gown with more layers of fabric.

jellyfield

hi,

im a skinny bride as well. agree that halter n mermaid cuts are a big no no.

sometimes bustier mayb a prob as can't fill the dress up properly as well.
kao_sad.gif

kimifin

So far, the bustier i wore is much easier to fit then speghetti ones. for my PS, my skinny/bony body seem ok in pics. N my face is round...so we should be glad that we do not need to spend time on slimming.

ber80

hmm...seems that there are more skinny brides in 2005 than 2007 keke...I'm skinny too..AD is next year so yet to try on gowns. I shall take note of wat to choose and not to..

kimifin

hi ber,
welcome.

yes, really must know how to hide the flaws & bring out your best...
for me, still will see my bony arms but face & feet will look perfect!

isabel_n

I'm also thin and my EG is halter-neck with chiffon front to make it look bigger. I think still looks weird but HTB said ok.
My WG is bustier so designer designed a halter-neck EG.hope he is right. Need to alter again as I've been losing weight recently *sign*.

a_w

HI all,
so long nv c ur pen dwn anything here!Think i'm e most skinny @ here!I stand @ 150cm n weigh oni 30kg..very very scary rite?I act alot bt jx cnt put on weight..cn anyone help me...i'm so sad :-(

ber80

Hi Wendy,

Wow you are so light! I'm the same height as you but 10kg heavier. Tell you what, go workout in the gym, it will help you gain more weight by building muscles.

Hi everyone..

Didn't know this thread here..

So how should I start?

Introducing with Ht and Wt 1st?

Hehe..

45KG 158CM target 50KG 158CM wish to look fuller lo... =)

phylline

me!! im a skinny btb in 2011!

161 cm and only 44 kg. i look quite skinny. but no matter how much i eat, i am unable to gain weight. anyone has any tips on how to gain weight without gaining weight on your tummy area?