SK II Products

bethany

i love the signs up-lifter, can feel the effect immediately, and very nice texture, skin feel so smooth after using it

bethany

yah lor it helps to firm up your skin, i didn't use it for very long time cuz i am using samples only, cuz the beauty advisor gave me 4 samples of SUL, i tried for less than a month, used at night only. can see the effect lor, i want to buy the full size one, cuz i used it as eye cream even better than SKII's eye cream, haha

stars26

beibei,
which counter did u went to get the samples? i went to some counters n ask for samples.. they dun giv
sad.gif
sooo stingy

bethany

yes it's S$168

i always buy my sk2 products from isetan katong (parkway), cuz i'm a sk2 user for more than 3 years liao, the sales girl there is very nice to me. of course if you dun buy anything, just ask for sample only most of the time they wont give one.. normally i will look for those sales i know, they are nice to me cuz they know i will definitely buy alot one.. maybe next time we can go together, haha

stars26

u lucky mah.. i used to use skII also.
but when i ask them for samples hor, everytime they said dun hv this or no more stock liao..

bethany

hehee no lah, i go to other counter they also like that one, always tell me no stock. but i find it very common lah even other brands also the same thing, unless you always buy from the same person.. so sad

ublur

so envy to see that sk2 is so effective on u gals.. I tried using essense treatment few months ago, but think my skin not suitable for it, got rashes.. Hence stop using liao..

luckily i only buy one small sample bottle.. if not sure waste...

beibei, stars, mayb u can buy the sample bottle from those beauty shops... i got mine at abt 9 bucks...

bluesmartie

are those sample bots sold in sasa authentic? sounds like a great idea to try them out first...

bei bei, SKII so exp and u are a regular... *envy*

bethany

no choice mah, it's so effective on me and i tried some other brands in these 3 years, but could not find any replacement till now..

yah lor their products are quite exp, but can last for very long mah, like their cleanser can last me about 10 months to 1 year.. and compare to other brands like CPB, La Mer, La Prairie, or even Sisley, SKII is really not that exp.. i spent a lot on this brand, sometimes 1/3 of my pay, but normally i can get 10% off cuz i am a regular..

i dun really buy samples from sasa cuz i know those are like GWP from counters, next time before i go SKII counters maybe can let me know what you all want to try first, so i try try to ask for it, hehee, it's always easier to ask for samples as long as you spend certain amount =)

stars26

wow.. u buy so much until got discount ar..
i cannot afford to buy that much.. only use the essence. used to use the cleanser but really can last very very long time lae.
when u be going again? bt parkway a bit far off for me lae..
sad.gif

melly

hi all, how much is a bottle of facial treatment essence?

their clear lotion is equivalent to toner rite?

do they sell starter kit & how much?

i am currently using the facial treatment mask & i like it alot
happy.gif

am trying out the essence & clear lotion sample.

revlis

hi anyone got breakout after using sk2 mask ?

i quite worry cos i heard of ppl having breakout.. but i feel like trying it .. my skin is normal type.. no pimples.. i just very worry that if i use the sk2 mask .. wait got pimples
sad.gif

are we able to get a sample of the mask off the counter ? or would anyone willing to sell me one mask to try out ? i willing to pay market rate ..

martinping

hi all,
I've been using SKII products for quite a while and so far has worked well for me. My skintype is combination/oily and very sensitive/prone to breakouts but so far so good! It has kept my skin reasonably clear, without need to see my dermatologist for a couple of months.

Revlis - SKII mask doesn't cause breakouts - am using it now. But the SA did warn that sometimes it may be too "rich" for your skin if you use it continuously for 14 days - if so, just use once per week will do. Good luck!

Ping

bunny_gal

Anyone interested in buying a brand new, still in original package SK2 Eye Treatment Film at 20% off? It's selling in the stores for $80 but I'm willing to let mine go cheap. Found that it doesn't really work for me and I want to try something else. email me at [email protected]!

witty

Contact her at 92712562(Coco)she selling discount at less 10%, those can get cheaper than her click my username .Thanks

witty

Contact her at 92712562(Coco)she selling discount at less 10%, those can get cheaper than her click my username .Thanks

kittylover

hi all, can anyone pl shr wif me the 'shen qi shui' is it the facial treatment essence? is yes, does it replace the toner we use daily? how much is it? thks !

kittylover

xiaobai, thks for the reply. thot nobody will ans me. r u using it? any idea how much is it? tinking of trying.. does it kinda like firm the face?

xiaobai_et

kittylover..

not really firm the skin i think..or maybe alittle help there would be.. it's an intensive treatment on top of the toner.. not sure if this is rite. but i think it helps the face like larger pores area, fine winkle etc...

the price for the normal small ones are $94 (ard 75mls i think) and big ones are $149 (mayb 150mls).
not too sure abt the mls cos i know there's only 2 normal sizes other than the sample size..

it would be better for u to get it outside like those sasa shop 10-12% discount or beauty language 15% discount. i'll usually get it from my fren cos they got "special" price..
biggrin.gif

kittylover

xiaobai, i hv bought a 30 ml to try. can i hv ur fren's contact pl? wat special price can she offer? u can jus pte msg me fr here. thks!

yeoyeo

hi all,

Can somebody advise hw come places like beauty language we can get such gd prices for SKII pdts, whereas over at the dept counters, they dun hv tis kind of offer? Wat's the diff?

Interested in getting SKII pdts, but both plcs sell at such diff prices, shd I trust the pdts?
Thanx in advance.

kittylover

yeoyeo, whr is tis beauty lang? i bought mine fr those shops in TPY. tink is cheaper than over the counter in dept stores. but also having doubts abt whether they diluted the miracle water. thou not v much cheaper (tink they sell 150 ml at $149 if i rem correctly). how much was beauty lang selling at u know?

yeoyeo

kittylover,

D beauty lang think have several branches, I happen to find one at Sun plaza (Sembawang). Went in and take a look, the SKII pdts are selling at 10% discount, now GSS, so additional 5% off the counter prices for all various SKII pdts. Dunno whether to get from there.

midas

hi,

i bot all my sk2 from beauty lang shop (simei branch) at 15% off retail price. they r real stuff, i hv been using sk2 for more than a year, gives me clearer complexion. i tink they gv extra discount during GSS...it usually cost me $96 for a pack of FT mask (6pcs), now selling only $91. u gals may wan 2 check it out..

yeoyeo

Thanx, midas, w that info, think I can safely get the pdts from beauty lang now, cos really hesitate whether to buy from there.

midas

Hi kittylover,

all sk2 products in Beauty Lang shop sells at 15% cheaper than the sk2 counters...u do the math. currently GSS so a couple more percent cheaper, can't remember how much liao..

the shop i frequent is at 3rd floor East Point Mall
happy.gif

neosy98

I always buy my sk2 from Metro during their 20% storewide sale, but they will give u in voucher form. You can use it buy sk2 product also. I normally buy from counter, so that i wont get fake product and it still come with free gifts.

chrislee

Hi All, I have been using SKII for a few yrs , and I am switching to Lancome for now
Though I still like the essence, cleanser, and clear solution.
But, i think the SKII other products are Ok and so so only.
The eye gel is really useless.

the_fat_grape

my aunt used SKII for past two years. initially her skin improved. then it started to be more sensitive and reddish. anyone has the same experience? the sales gal told us that its different experience for different people.

rosemaryy

Hi has been using the skii eye treatment film, but still have not see any effects after 1 month. hope to reduce lines and dark circles? anyone using this can share your experience?

chendol

Hi everyone,

quite a bit of bad press about SKII lately. Someone even advised me against using the face mask cos it might cause rashes.

Anyone knows more abt why SKII might cause rashes? Is it too strong?

Anyone now using the face mask with good results (not the whitening one, the normal one). thanks!

ms_cutton

Hi twinkle,

Early this year i bought the whole range of sk2 and it cost me quite a fortune but after i use the whole range of sk2 included the mask for about 1 week, all the pimples starts coming out and it was very bad. the pimple poped-out juz like having chicken pox on my face, i really had bad complexion.

I was so frightening and i wrote an email to sk2 in centrepoint (the counter i bought my sk2) after my returned to jakarta - indonesia and the next day i got their reply saying that they're willing to do a free facial for me if i visit their counter and let them analyse what is happening during my usage. But i got no time to come back and will only be able come back to sg for the next 2 months. And i stopped using the products one months after usage.

I changed back to DR's Secret and sometimes Biotherm with their acnopur products, well it help me to stop my pimples. of course not as bad as before. I was so sad bcos i have never had pimples this much in my whole life. I was terrified.

And after my visit from LA and SF last month, i knew that SK2 got sued by their customers in america and in hongkong the whole people queue for their refund. I was wondering why and then i found out from my bf that in their products content some dangerous ingredient such as mercury and it will cost cancer for people. But funny leh, i couldn't find the news everywhere in the internet. But it was really happening and i saw sk2 products being drawn from the counters in few of department stores in america that i happened to visit during my stay.

anyone has any news to share?

midas

hi ms cutton,

ya...hv heard of tat news b4 but like nothing is happening in spore leh.

for me, the SK2 work well on my skin lor. got clearer skin after using their miracle water n FT mask.

siewkuen

HSA in Singapore do not do research for long term effect of cosmetic products. As long as the product does not kill you with one time usage, it will be passed.

I've read that British skin Foundation has warned about the increase of skin cancer due to the usage of beauty products last year.
I was told the same thing at my salon where they specialize in extracting chemicals absorbed by our skin thru usage of cosmetics.I really see the mercury and cadmium residue being extracted out!

So, be careful girls when using products that seem to show fast results as these products are usually laced with a lot of chemicals and mercury that will cause skin cancer with prolong usage.

SK II is just one being found out cause they sell it over the counter all over the world, there are thousand more brands hiding in beauty salon under their own brand that escape testing.

chendol

Wow that's scary. I know that SKII took out full page advertisements twice in the Straits Times to assure the public that their product is ok.

My photoshoot is coming up, think I better not risk using their FT mask too near the date... maybe try again later.

i thought masks are supposed to be nourishing/moisturising, dun understand why they need chemicals like mercury since they certainly don't nourish the skin!

cherliu

Hi Girls,

Have 2 brand new SK II items for sale.

Bought on 12th Aug 07 in Changi Airport.

Reason for selling, help frd buy but buy the wrong items.. blur me…

Pls contact me via email at [email protected].

Tks!

SK-II FACIAL TREATMENT CLEANSER (120g) Selling at $55.00 Original $66.00

A cream type cleanser that generates fine, rich lather to effectively remove dirt, oil and impurities within pores· Contains SK-II Pitera® to revitalize skin's natural renewal cycle and balances skin's natural pH after cleansing.· Helps to reduce the occurrences of whiteheads, blackheads and pimples.· Contains amino acid based cleansing agent that leaves skin feeling moist and smooth.

SK II WHITENING SOURCE (50ml) Selling at $140.00 Original $179.00

An intensive whitening treatment, inspired by laser technology, that helps disperse existing dark spots while controlling the formation of new ones.· Significantly lightens and reduces the appearance of dark spots after four weeks or within one bottle of use, leaving skin looking crystal clear.· The efficient unique ‘melanin transfer blocker’ (MT blocker) in the product is a combination of active ingredients including Pitera®, Niacinamide and Vitamin C. It works to reduce inflammation of skin, control melanin production and increase skin metabolism to hasten the dispersion and discharge of dark spots.· Squeeze a few droplets onto fingertips and smooth evenly over entire face.· For best use to target pigmented areas, apply an additional layer followed by APE for 24 hours whitening care.Check usage sequence