SK II Products

janjan

Hi!!!!!

I would like to get some SK II Products but am wondering r they good a not? I would like opinions from those who are currently using or have used SK II before. And which product would u recommended.......

Thanxs a million.

jasminetea

Hi Janjan,

For SK II products, I would recommed their treatment mask and facial essence treatment. Used the mask weekly and always like the result after use. The facial essence treatment gives me a "cooling" feeling and I feel that it helps my skin to absorb other treatment (such as moisturer better).
happy.gif
Can't do without these 2 products now.

I'm also using their Day Moisturer SPF 16 (forget the actual name) and Deep Whitening. But I find these 2 products okay only. (Prefer other brands)

Another product I tried before is the Facial Treatment Milk which I used as night moisturer. I don't like that as I always feel that my face is very oily after applying. Guess it is not suitable for me.

Cheers~

bear

Jan jan

Morning to yo u!

I am a user of SKII for nearly 8 mths or so

I am using the below : -
1) Facial cleaner ( Big jar form)
2) Facial essence ( the " Holy " water)
3) Signs treatment Moisturiser ( Red small jar)
4) Skin treatment ( evening cream for removal of blackheads & evening of skin tone--- small white jar)

I noticed that my skin is not as oily as before( quite a drastic change) I used to blot abt 3 times a day, now, I only blot once.

Skin tone is definately fairer and Looks younger...smoother too

Less breakouts

However, cost is an issue.... quite ex, I suggested if u can get the starter kit ( all the above at mini bottles), at $55, they can last to you for 1 mth or so

Not too sure whether they are still selling.. can check

Other than that, I have no complains abt SKII, however, some ppl at forun faces breakout.... it is very subjective, depending on your skin.... To each its own

happy.gif

bear

Jasminetea

Can I check that the directions of the mask ?> Had not started using yet

cleanse face... wet it... apply... tear off after use......

AZfter this, do i continue with other regime of toner ? no need to rinse off rite after masking ?

janjan

Hi Jasminetea and Bear!
happy.gif

Looks like many people have complimented the the Facial Treatment Essence is very good!!!!!!

Actually wat is the Facial Treatment Essence used for?

jasminetea

Hi Bear,

I used my facial treatment mask this way as advised by the beautician:-

1) Cleanse your face
2) Put toner
3) Put the mask on your face
4) 15 - 20 mins later, flip the top of the mask to cover the eyes area (so that "treat" your eyes as well)
5) 5 mins later, remove the mask from face and use it for the neck.
6) 10 mins later, remove it

Need not rinse off after the mask. Can continue with the facial essence treatment and moisturer.

In this way, you put the mask to full usage
happy.gif

Did you receive the lastest copy of the SK II newsletter? Inside, it also suggested the same way to use the mask
happy.gif

jasminetea

Hi Janjan,

I can't exactly remember what the beautician told me about the function of the facial treatment essence. As I have been using it for more than 1 year.

What I can remember is it will help your skin to absorb other treatments better. I see that effect and thus continue to use it.

Last time, I need to put on makeup base, otherwise my makeup will be uneven. Now I can omit the makeup base and put on makeup immediately after moisturer. And the makeup is more even than when I used the makeup base.

bear

Jan Jan

If i m not wrong, the essence is full of Piteria whereby the fruity acids keep the skin youthful and able to absorb other treatment better

Full of yeast (I think)

jasminetea... how come i never receive the newsletter, i member leh... via post or email ?

jasminetea

Bear,

The newsletter are meant for members leh. It is called "My SK-II Diary". I have received 2 copies so far.

Hmmm.. maybe you like to feedback to them? Their email address is [email protected].

The newsletter is quite interesting and useful.
happy.gif

Cheers~

cocoa

Hi all,

I like to sell my bottle of SKII Facial Treatment Essence which I purchased recently from CK Tangs. I bought it at $92 and realised that this product is not suitable for me. This bottle of FT essence is hardly used and I like to sell it away for $60.

Interested parties, please email me at [email protected].

Thanks.

june

hi, i have heard ppl talking about the sk11 water and facial mask and i am comtemplating trying this out for myself.

Anyone tried before? any comments? whats good? whats not? any side effects experienced by anyone here? pdts are rather expensive right?

honeycomb

Hi June,

I have been a user of SK II product for a couple of months. The SK II water you mentioned is Facial Treatment essence and a bottle of 150ml cost abt $150 or more. There's two type of mask - facial treatment mask and facial whitening mask. Pack of 6 pieces costs around $120-$130.

Am using the facial treatment cleanser, treatment clear lotion, treatment essence, signs treatment, eye treatment film, facial treatment mask, wrinkle treatment mask (eye mask). So far , have not encounter any side effects or breakouts whatsoever. Personally,i like the treatment mask as i can feel the smoothness upon removing the mask. The eye treatment film and signs treatment is not greasy also. You are right! The price is very steep. I paid almost $850 for the item that i am using.

melly

for those keen on trying out, perhaps u can buy those trial size pdts fm sasa wisma. saw them carry quite a no of brands in trial sizes. but then again, i wonder is it right for them to sell cos i bought the treatment essense & on the back of the bottle, it states 'sample'. i m not too sure whether i can get it free fm the skII counter...

mlien

Hi,
I've a bottle of SKII Facial Clear Solution and found it not suitable for me. Wld like to let go for $50. I only used it 2 times. It is in pump form, so no worries abt contamination. If u are interested, pls email me at [email protected]
thanks
happy.gif

mlie

missylan

I am a new user for SK II treatment essence. Some said that the Pitera smell terrible etc, but I smell not as terrible as Clinique toner. how long did user used to see result?

coco

Has anyone who tried the Pitera and very pleased with results. I have very dark pigmentation and even after the laser it still doesn't help. Can someone help me!!!!

tane

SKII is definitely not for people with sensitive skin. I used the Treatment Essence before. At first the effect was great, like miracle...oiliness under control, less breakouts, skin smoother...etc. But after 1 bottle, my skin becomes red, blotchy and itchy with no reason..my skin has become so sensitive and thin.

pink_grapefruit

i'm keen to use their hydrating mask and treatment essence. Can anyone advise on the effectiveness of these 2 products? Can i continue to use my estee lauder moisturizer and serum together with SKII products? It will be a waste if i cannot use the 2 brands together cos jus bought my estee products. But really keen on the SKII hydrating mask.

goofie

Hi JasmineTea & BEAR

I've been wanting to use SKII mask, and i finally bought mine from SASA yesterday. It costs 102 plus..... (i think it's cheaper than the cosmetic counter). I wanted to try last nite but realise that there is no english instructions.

Anyway, i notice that there are a few threads here on SKII mask. You mentioned that I need not wash my face after the mask. However, in another thread, they encourage to wash after mask. Pls help!!
happy.gif

http://www.singaporebrides.com/forumboard/messages/1151/18568.html?1081414235

jasminetea

Hi Goofie,

I understand your confusion 'cos it seems that different beauticians of SK II will advised differently.

I was told not to wash my face after the mask so as to "retain" the essence of the mask on my face. But when my friend asked, they asked her to wash off after the mask.

My friend asked the beautician why are they giving different reply. She was told tt 'cos her face is too oily, it is therefore not advisable for her to leave on the "remaining" on her face as it would cause her face to breakout. My face is not oily except for t-zone and a bit dry. So that is why they said I need not wash off after mask.

Hope this help!

Cheers!

goofie

Thanks Jasminetea,
I have very oily skin. So if i go with that rule of thumb, it will mean that I have to wash my face after i remove the mask. Ok I will try this few days!! Thank you very muchie!!
happy.gif
happy.gif

jasminetea

Hi Goofie,

Yup! My friend said if she don't wash her face after the mask, she will feel her face very sticky and uncomfortable. So it is better if you wash it off.

Hope it is great for you!

Cheers, Jasminetea

wygum

hi all,
i have a good mask to recommend u all... A hydrating n whitening mask which is cheaper than SKII. I have recommend it to my friends n they all give thumb ups for this face mask...

art

Hi ladies

Have recently finish my 1st box of SKII whitening and moisturing mask... overall feels good
happy.gif

Really like it... the extra ' juice' i use it to apply on my neck n hands...

Oh i got this new box at a good price from my friend, cheaper than Sasa... thus i now use it more comfortably
happy.gif

Cheers
happy.gif

jacko_wacko

Hi ladies,
can anyone offer some comments of their whitening cake? (i.e. the compact pressed powder that glides on like liquid and becomes a powder finish)

has anyone gone on that 14 day challenge where you use the treatment mask and whitening mask (something like that) consecutively? is it really effective?

ednamode

hi there... normally where u all get the products?

can i know how much is the *shen qi shui*, the cost of the mask???

sgmom

Hi gals... me new to this thread.. hope u dun mind me intruding.
happy.gif

I'm a SK II user for 1 yr liao. I absolutely love these pdts:
1) Miracle water
2) FT masks (the basic one)
3) Signs Treatment (moisturiser)

I've also used their cleanser (still using), Skin Refining Treatment, Aqua Pack, Whitening source & masks, Facial Clear Solution & FT milk.

The Aqua Pack is not bad, just very troublesome to first clean ur face, put toner then the Aqua Pack then bathe... morning very rush.. no time to do all these. Whitening pdts I think ok la.. coz I regularly goes out to the sun. so I dun see any effect on me. Facial Clear Solution & FT milk (day moisturiser) are too heavy for me (eventho they claim it's very light). My face will shine like kuali within 2 hrs of application. Eventho I use damn little. Skin Refining Tmt I'm still using, takes pretty long to see results tho'

Now I'm trying their Facial Lift Emulsion. Surprisingly, this one works better for me. My face doesnt shine for the whole day.
happy.gif

Altho SK II helped improve my skin moisture level. It didnt prevent breakouts. I still do have breakouts, normally around my jaw line. The beautican says it's prob coz I like to rest my chin on my hands. So I gotta stop doing that.

snowysoul

Hi Jacqueline,

I suggest you dont buy any cake or powder...if u dont 1 to take risk and waste your money.

Personally i am a SK2 fan also. A handful of my friends tried SK2 Powder and most regretted...for myself , i dont 1 to take the risk...I still believe their skin care is very good...as for makeup....i have my doubts...

By the way, may i know any1 tried the spots whitening product that comes in 28 pcs of stickers?is it effective?

How about the Eye treatment? the red little tub..is it good?

sgmom

snowysoul: My fren is using SK II eye treatment film. She says it's good. I;m currently using the Estee Lauder advanced nite repair for eyes. My fren used that before also and said SKII better. I have a sample but dun dare to try coz scared I'll prefer the SKII one more then I'll waste the whole bottle of Advance Nite Repair :p

snowysoul

sgmom,

Thanks so much.....I tink i will get the Sk2 eye treatment for myself as christmas gift...hee...

I only heard pp commenting it is very gd over the counter but i never try yet...

cheyanne

halooo everyone,

I m new here, jus curious cuz i jus bought the treatment essense and they gimme some free range of sample to try. Jus within one day, my colleagues at work commented that my face look shiny till it looks oily...but when they touch it, it don't feel oily....I feel kinda weird abt it...esp it also like make my face so smooth...but my bf bought for me to try for a yr so i will look nice on wedding day....should i continue or not?

ednamode

anyone using sk2 whitening mask?
how good is it??? my boi bought for me but i have yet try it cos its not with me yet...

freespirit

hi all,

I have a bottle of 75ml miracle essence, never use before. Willing to let go at $70. Interested party pls pm me.

Reason for selling: preggie now so skin very sensitive, cannot use anything.

ohstrawberry

Hi, CT

Like to check with you, last time i bought the jar type of SK2 cleanser, is it still available or did they change to tube type liao?
Thanks.

tea1977

has any1 use their dewrinkle active cream b4? i am starting to see lines around my mouth..the laugh lines that is and am freaking out! would appreciate any advice or feedback on thei dewrinkle active cream..thanks!

sweetblue

I have tried the SK2 whitening mask, I can say it is really good, face feel very smooth and firm up. Quite expensive to use the mask everyday but I manage to buy from my friend over at Hong Kong at a much lower price than I buy in Singapore...so still quite affordable

antares

Hi, has anyone tried the SK II spot corrector.. I think it is to be stick onto face, it is in round shape one..
Any comment?