Sincere advice needed

sunbean

Hi all, i need some advice on certain areas.

1) When a guy has sex with a virgin girl, what does the penis feel when breaking the hymen?

2) what is the average size of singapore men's penis?

3) Does penis size play a part in how shiok the sex is?

4) Where do people go and look for flings? with single or married personnel.

vios

5) Is a condom free-sized?

6) How do i remove a bra in 0.5 seconds?

7) Do you guys actually time your own sex session?

sincere advise appreciated.

cuclainne

i think he's giving out his email on the other thread .. i think people who write in will surely be shortchanged if he is the consultant.

lynette_ling

Think whoever know the answer just share with him lah. I think he is growing up and its best to let him in case he did something wrong.

sunbean

if you know the answers, and want to share, please go ahead.

if you do not know the answers, but want to act as though you do, please keep quiet.

if you do not know the answers, yet still want to make fun of me for being ignorant, please take a look at yourself in the mirror.

i have some doubts, that's why i ask. if you want to tell me, i will appreciate it. if you do not want to share and want to be selfish, i don't mind.

but what i hate are those who don't know, yet still pretend to know. at least i ask when i don't know anything. you also don't know yet want to poke fun at me, commenting about my stupidity? what a loser.

cuclainne

if you know how to post your questions here, i'm sure you also know how to use the search function or to google for your answers ..

alcifertoh

It's ain't hard to decipher the agenda behind your "questions". It would be stupidity to even defend for it.

1) When a guy has sex with a virgin girl, what does the penis feel when breaking the hymen?

Say, how would it be beneficial to you regarding the above especially question 4? Don't even try thinking about getting lucky, because you never will. Not only this forum, other forums and in life.

Those who replied are not targeting at your "Ignorance". It's your motive if you've even failed to read it.

Loser.

kahlen

I just received a request from one of our babes and we would sincerely like to present you
833899.gif
. Have a nice day!!

Yours sincerely

powderful07

Sunbean...

I'm single and horny
My figure is 36D-23-36
PM me...

I will let you know the answers to ALLL your questions...

Ignore these idiots here in this thread...
They don't understand you...

But I do...

cherrygirl

ermm Sunbean.. are u above 14?
maybe u like to check out Teens or Teenage magazine Q&A ..
I used to get the puberty answers from there..

P/S the last time i read those magazine was 10-15yrs ago.. so i wonder these magazines still have s*x Q&A..

alcifertoh

Cherry, this dude is obviously not over pubbies in the mind.

Finally I will get to see the one hole demo live liao?

Please secure your tickets early. Seats selling out fast.

salsa_babe

who is selling the tixs?

Give tat person the VVIP seat. He needs to have a clearer view, unless there is a Q&A session after the demo

powderful07

Can you people don't disturb sunbeam?

I'm sure he had good reasons to ask them...

Sunbeam, PM me when you can...I'm waiting...

miloice

what a way to insult the intelligence of fellow forumers. Man... this sunbeam is really lame man!

simpleman

You guys are so bad, don't want to answer and make fun of him.. Ok I help you

Feels the same when coming. during sex itself maybe a little discomfort/pain if the girl is not wet

Hm.. i can't tell.. why don't u google

The length or the thickness? In theory no cos the most sensitive part of the woman's vagina is only 2 inches and normally the hole is small - much smaller than a fully engorged penis.. unless you have micro-penis then it may be a problem

You can try disco/pubs. But if you want to have sure sex - go for paid sex - you pay and fuxk and be happy.

powderful07

Oh boy....Sun bean really did replied...

And guess what...

I think he have an ulterior motive!!!
Let me gather more evidence...

Show's on!

*jiggles my 36D tits*
Works like magic everytime!!!

powderful07

Ok Sunbean...

Hate to do this...NAY!!!...
I'm loving it!!! (Sorry MacDonald's)

Stop making yourself out to be holier than you are, you hypocrite!

According to how he says in his email; he said he wanted the answer to Q4 because he read many threads about married personnel having flings and cheating on their spouse and that he want to know where these people look for flings, so he can ensure his spouse avoid such places???
HARLO!!!!
You think we stupid or what! Are we suppose to believe that you're MARRIED?

Please take a look at what you said in this thread:
http://www.singaporebrides.com/forumboard/messages/5/791858.html?1227084592
Notice the email address that you put in that message for THAT image consultant who was supposed to be god-sent and who can transform woman into a sex goddess???
Surprise surprise...THAT CONSULTANT was you! Exactly the same email address that sent me that PM!
Did I heard your credibility crashing down? For someone who's suppose to be a consultant who can advice WOMEN on how to be more attractive, and here you are asking about all these questions???
Weird rite?

Here's another thread which you post again:
http://www.singaporebrides.com/forumboard/messages/5/697072.html?1227148111
You trying your luck again? Suggesting to troubled_soul to look for other men for her sexual needs? I wonder who that might be....hmmm...
Is it going to be from yun07@hotmail again?

So in short, you're MARRIED...AN IMAGE CONSULTANT FOR WOMEN...and here you are asking about such stupid questions?
Here's what I think you are...
Young (student maybe?)...socially awkward, could be a nerd...liar...looking for flings here in this forums; targetting women with emotional problems....
How did I do so far?
Did I just burst that balloon of yours?

Stop treating people in this forum like morons when we're all looking at one right now....
People can do a search in this forum on your posts so far and determine what sort of person that you are...

PM me if you're still keen on my 36D tittes....I'm waiting...Me so horny!...

powderful07

Maybe he got mistaken when his school frens told him to go SBF for sex stuff and information...

And he accidentally thought that it was Singapore Brides Forum...
Who knows?...

alcifertoh

Married? More like a nerd who jerks off to everything gender female.

Come, still waiting for your reply little bean. Paste that email in friendster and you will catch a glimpse of how your image consultant looks like.

sunbean

powderful, why do u only focus on qn 4 when i mentioned other qns also?

and pls, who cares about the size of your tilts or if u even have them at all?

in some posts, i put more aggressive words because those people were only slandering.
in other posts, i type in perfect english not because i am trying to act holy or what. i was just typing what i felt when i read their stories.

not every man is looking for fling if you don't mind. there are some who really love their wives and remain faithful.

oh well, why do i even bother what people think of me? most would just say "oh he's trying to act noble again, oh he's trying to act 30 when in fact i think he's 13". fine, poke fun all you want. does it give u any satisfaction poking fun at and slandering others? cheap thrill.