Silhouette the Atelier

witch

I went down to SIL over the weekend and tried on this OTR gown which fits me very well and I love it! Caroline was the one serving me and she proposed a $4800 package (including photography) based on the gown i've chosen. Is the package price good?

keypers

alo ashley

I think it depends on the type of gown you chose
Do you have MTM gowns be it whether it is evening or day?

I think it is quite a good price
happy.gif

mine is 4.4k without photography but both gowns mtm

hope this helps

shm125

Hi Ashley,

think the price is okie.. cos my WG was also half OTR cos i loved the train but got caroline to MTM the bodice.. so everything inclusive of fotos was $4.6k. Hope it helps. but do shop around b4 you decide =)

keypers

cool bananas!!!!!
so all the fitting done already?
which makeup artist you chose?
which photographer u chose?

mine is nov :p

midas

ok...hehehe..at least i din remember wrongly
happy.gif

so hw did ur PS session with Jaki turn out? can share ur pix with me?

shm125

sorry... my fotos not out yet... =( but anyway, i need to get clearance from FH cos he not very keen on letting pple see..

midas

blurBTB,

oh...if its too troublesome then dun bother lah..i juz like to admire Jaki's works tats all
happy.gif

so how's ur wedding preps? everything settle already? Kan chiong anot?

shm125

Hi Midas...

sorry- forgot to reply to your previous post. the PS went quite well.. no rain nor cloudy skies.. sun was shining quite brightly at 5 something.. =) it was just very hot!

we went down to orchid gardens- lotsa tourists.. some even wanted to take fotos with us.. and were congratulating us.. but i bet they didn't realise that it wasn't our AD..

wedding preps wise- busy writing invites to give out this month. other than that, all is well with the house, wedding dinner =) actually can't wait for AD to come =)

midas

blurBTB,

glad to hear tat everything is smooth sailing for u
happy.gif

ur PS sounds fun...too bad ur FH is shy hehehe..otherwise can see u pix liao.

wish u all the best
kao_cheers.gif

keypers

hi castle,

mine is chic modern yet drama design :p
cannot got for ballgown :p

What colours are u choosing for your evening gown?

when wil be your photo shoot?
happy.gif

castle1

Hi secret,

Your gown sounds interesting,are you going for an A-line?

I'm at the midst of designing my wedding gown right now & have not yet started on my evening gown design. I'm waiting for some details on my WG to be confirmed right now in order to fix on my photoshoot.

Have you started on your evening gown? What colour & style is it going to be?
happy.gif

keypers

hi castle,

mine gown not sure if it is called a-line, but it is low waist :p
as for evening gown it is going to be short gown and magenta + black in colour?

Which photographer did you choose?
happy.gif

must be excited for you
happy.gif

who is your designer?

rosewhite

Hi brides,

Need some advice here, can i check with you girls if sign up with SIL, is their package transferable? If can be done, then must the details of the package remains unchanged or it is flexible? thx

midas

hi rosewhite,

on the reverse of the invoice is the T&C of the deal...there shld be indication on whether the pkg is transferable. if in doubt juz gv Sil a call to clarify..

castle1

Hi secret,

Yes, i am looking forward to the designing of the gowns. We only get to this once so is important to get eveything nicely done & well coordinated.
happy.gif

Your evening gown is very unqiue.. the colour combination is very nice as well.

I have yet to confirm on my photographer yet, as my designer has postphoned the appt which we were suppose to finalise on some details. When is your PS & have your choose your photographer?

My designer is Minda, who is yours?

keypers

yo castle,

mine is also minda :p I love her cool sense of style and her designs
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif

you said that your gown is classic, which means you going to have lace? What colour are you going to use? and the style for ur EG?

my PS is in june, chosen kelvin from chris ling
Which photographer do you have in mind?

castle1

Hi secret,

Yes, it is a claasic design for my WG..but have not decided on what to use yet as Minda postphoned the appt. When is your AD?
happy.gif

keypers

yo gals
I went for my fitting
happy.gif

Now I know who my mua is :p and I love the colour of my gown! :p

How's everything going for you gals?
Castle, how everything going for ya

keypers

curiousrat: I don't think so because they do not have their own photographer
they have tie up to various photographer in which they have certain package
hope my information are accurate and hope it helps

midas

hi curiousrat,

Sil does not hv in-house PG, they tie-up with prof. PG studios...u need to nego the 'take back all photos' pricing directly with the PG studio u selected for ur PS..

shay

Hi everyone!

I just went to try on some dresses at Silhouette last weekend, and I just love love loved them! And Minda is really great! She's very nice and friendly, not pushy at all. Even though they're abit out of my budget, I'm really tempted to sign up with them. hee

I'm curious to see how your gowns have turned out, cos I have no idea what style I like at all.

Can anyone pls send me some photos of your wedding gowns or evening gowns from Silhouette?

Thank you so much!

grey

Hi there,
My wedding is next year,still doing some reseach.Thought of either go for package or Diy.Does sil offer package or just gowns?Care to Share.

minn

Hello to all ex Sil brides/brides to be,

Any recommendation on which photographer to select? I just signed up my package with Sil but have yet to decide on the photographer.

keypers

blurBTB: Thanks!!!!!!!

Minn: You have to decide what kind of feel do you like, what kind of shots do you like, what kind of layout do you like. Then the price sets in :p who is your designer by the way

candt

Hi ladies, just signed up with Silhouette... any idea which MUA to engage? Any one of you have any pics to share?