Sheraton Towers Singapore Hotel

littlepanda81

Hi piglet, okok. Aiyo.. I should have drop by too.. hee..I never got the chance to look at their suites before.. knew that there are 17 themes but they always give 1-2 standard theme to couples.

BTW, how about the backdrop of the stage? Are there any deco? I always felt that the stage deco is very plain.. remember nee got the twinkle effect.. that is a good one...

bernlynn

Hi... I have also signed up with Sheraton during the wedding show.

I simply fall in love with the black and gold theme.. and also the black gown.. thinking if i should go for black gown too on my AD.

Being too excited that day, we forget to ask if vegetarian / halal table can be arrange. anyone has any idea?

Below are some of the lovely pics i manage to took that day..

535780.jpg
Lovely cupcakes which cost $15 each
535781.jpg
Lovely cupcakes which cost $6 each
535782.jpg
Cost abt $1200 and will be complimentary if u sign up during the wedding show
535783.jpg
Western Plated Dessert. Complimentary too.. (Yummy Yet Sinful)

pekkle

Dear all, just to share a piece of good news, the twinkle effect on the stage will be a standard stage backdrop from now on by ST. I was told by my wedd co-ordinator. Thanks to nee who had that for her wedding and so ST used her idea now.

mzlt7879

Hey jojo , who is ur coordinator..im so excited now.... hope mine can aso be the twinkle twinkle one..i simply love it when I attended Nee's wedding... power man...

As for the vegetarian/muslim food, they can arrange at extra cost.. u k check w ur coordinator..

nee

thx jojo for remembering me
kao_embarrassed.gif
... its indeed a pc of good news cos the backdrop is kinda plain wo the light
happy.gif

bizibee

Hi

I have been told that this coming sunday(23/9) and 8/10. There will be wedding dinner using the black theme. Those who are interested can go to see.

FYI

jonic

Finally there's a piece of good news from ST. Really need to thanks nee for the idea.

Firefly & Angela,
Did they get back to u all regarding ur food tasting yet?

agkwan

Hi everyone..I also at the Bridal show..I personally checked with my coordinator and he confirmed that the stage will include the backdrop..but not sure whether will it look like the one that Nee's used during her wedding
happy.gif

sherlin

The table at the wedding show was for 10 persons. Understand ST package is per table 12 pax. Will they be using the same size table? Coz that table is just right for 10 pax, any more will be too much.

min10

hi all, we also decided on sheraton on the day of the wedding show even though we didn't attend the show itself.
need advice on this: have anyone here heard of Livestudios? where they take photos of guests and print them into photo cards almost instantly and also project it on screen for guests to see. wat do u all think? its a good idea?

hi jonic,

nobody come back to me.... hmm... michelle didnt show her face to u during the food tasting ah? tot they sup to do that... hmmm ...

anyway, michelle said she will call me b4 my wedding to finalise all things...

btw, the above pic for the table setting, is that for basic deco or upgraded deco????

littlepanda81

Hi jojo, thanks for confirmation for the good news. Finally the stage dun look so plain.

Hi Nee, your copyright concept.. hehe..
happy.gif
Thanks for your great idea.

Hi Sherlin, Sheraton's standard package is for 12 persons. You can check your contract if you sign up with them. Ours are for 12.
happy.gif

Hi Angela, thot the intelligent lightings comes with the package.. dun think need to top up money....

Hi Min, I have never heard of it.. sounds interesting.. is it expensive?

yc_mw

Sept '07- SF
5 Nov '07 -Joey (Mon - Dinner)
12 Nov '07 - Claire (Mon Dinner)
21 Oct '07 - Angela (Sun - Lunch)
29 Nov '07- Jonic (Thur - Dinner)
3 Dec '07- Janice (Mon - Dinner)
9 Dec '07- Anlinna (Sun - Lunch)
5 Jan '08- Piglet (Sat - Lunch)
13 Mar '08- PP (Thur - Dinner)
02 Jun '08- Josey (Mon - Dinner)
5 Oct '08- Denise (Sun- Dinner)
1 Nov '08- Sassy_girl (Sat - Dinner)
7 Dec '08- nebear (Sun - Lunch)
8 Dec '08- min10 (Mon- Dinner)

jonic

Hi May,
Haven't confirm anything abt e decor yet. Haven't decide on the theme too...but the black theme seems nice...might be using it if no better options. How abt u?

Hi Angela,
Ya....I tot so too...but nope....didn't see her at all. Let see how long will she take to get back to us. Ur AD is only 1 mth away...think most probably she will get back to u first. I bargained for the intelligent lighting and it will be cut off after 1st course presentation.

oh ok.... cos nothing about the intelligent lighting is mentioned in my contract....

not even as optional.... maybe will check with her lor...

mzlt7879

Hey all...can add me to the list..my wedding date 14oct07...

Jonic, i havnt decided ..I will see the black theme again tis sunday & further discuss w my parents b4 we can finalise.. love e black theme cos special but aso afraid tat it makes e entire event gloomy...aso worried photos may nt turn out gd... still tinking harddd

agkwan

Hi all can add me too ? Mine is 13th Sept ' 08 (sat Dinner) thank you.
My bf actually checked with the coordinator..the table on the bridal show that day will be the same for banquet..no problem to include another 2 seats as all the while they hav been doing this way
happy.gif

yc_mw

Sept '07- SF
14 Oct '07- May (Sun-Dinner)
05 Nov '07 - Joey (Mon - Dinner)
03 Dec '07- Janice (Mon - Dinner)
09 Dec '07- Anlinna (Sun - Lunch)
05 Jan '08- Piglet (Sat - Lunch)
13 Sep '08- Keh (Sat- Dinner)
05 Oct '08- Denise (Sun- Dinner)
01 Nov '08- Sassy_girl (Sat - Dinner)
07 Dec '08- nebear (Sun - Lunch)
08 Dec '08- min10 (Mon- Dinner)

min10

Hi PP, i also got to know about the photography service when i went for the wedding show at orchard hotel. the photographer takes the photos and immediately transmits the image to the printing assistant via some wireless technology. so not only do u get to see the photos on the projector screen almost immediately, they are also able to print the photos into photo cards as souvenirs for your guests. you can find more information at www.livestudios.sg.

sherlin

Huh, but 10 pax for that size table looks just right, can't imagine how squeezy it will be with 12 pax. what's the rest of your experience?

littlepanda81

Hi Min, thanks for explaining. Seems very interesting. How much is it, do you know?
BTW, are you going for the long or short march in...? For the long march in, may require for the live feed..

Hi Sherlin, the table for 12 will be bigger.. so far, nobody complain squeezy before. I went site vist before.. really quite big.. maybe u should take a look of the these days
happy.gif

littlepanda81

Sherlin, that y a lot of couples went for the short march in. We have two options, one long and short. Normally for the long, the other side will not be able to see it unless we have the live feed.. show on the projector while you walk in.. something like that.

Need to work with Sheraton and your videographer on this..

Sherlin, have you sign the contract? when is your AD? Can add into our listing.

sherlin

Hi PP> I have not sign the contract yet. Still on the lookout. But quite like Sheraton tho. For the 2 options, one long and one short; how is the long march done? Is it come in from one side and 'march' to the other end? Isn't it weird coz march to the other end already then must walk back to the front to the stage again?

yc_mw

Sept '07- SF
14 Oct '07- May (Sun-Dinner)
03 Dec '07- Janice (Mon - Dinner)
09 Dec '07- Anlinna (Sun - Lunch)
08 Mar '08- almonddust

pekkle

May:
I haven't sign up with sheraton yet, still deciding between regent and sheraton. But my date wld be fixed on 20/08. Hey guys, wt do you all think about the bridal suite? I personally feel that its small and lousy. Shouldn't we as wedding couples be treated more specially on that day and be given a nicer suite?

mzlt7879

hey jojo....sori thought u signed already. It realli depends on individual & wat ur preferences & priorities are I guess. For mi I feel tat the suites r definitely nt as big as I thought but tts bcos of e bulky furniture that they used... tink my room cosier..haha..but Im ok with it.

Btw I went to see e black & red setup yesterday again & I realli love it..99% confirmed I want this theme (,")

littlepanda81

Hi Sherlin, mmm. sorry, kind of hard to explain to u here. is from another door..I think maybe you should ask the co-ordinator to show you the next time u are there..

Hi Almond dust, welcome to our listing! Dinner? I thot of having this date before too..but geomancy master choosen another date for us.

Hi Anlinna, u look pretty in your gowns. I suppose these are the confirm ones? When are you going for your shoot?

Hi Jojo, I have seen one suite before, kind of dark and small too but its ok lah.. i thot they have about 17 different designs. hopefully they give us something nicer next time when we are there.

felin

hi.. everybody!!

Anybody can share how much Sheraton charge to top up for per head for Muslim n vegetarian food? Thanks..

almonddust

Hello PP,
Thank you!
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
We will be having lunch banquet as we wanted a simple ROM cum tea ceremony cum banquet all into one event. Our dates are chosen by the FS Master based on our DOB. Anyway, really glad to know that we are getting married in the same month.
happy.gif

Hi Felin,
The price of vegetarian is the same as per headcount, ie., if per table is $680++, then they will charge $68++ worth per vegetarian guest. Alternatively you may arrange them to sit together and they will charge you based on per table.

littlepanda81

Hi Almonddust, that's good lah. all in a day! I am now preparing my ROM nx month..so fast!
So I suppose Sheraton will contact us in Dec..
happy.gif
Are you starting to prepare yet? When are you taking your photoshoot? Me not yet.. maybe next month ba.

necrosis

hi girls,

could you guys share with me any photos of sheratons ballrooms?

i've abt 23-25 tables....do i meet the minimum?
mmm...for weekend... :p

do send the 2008 price list too if you have..
thanks!!!
[email protected]

happyblossom

Hi all bridos....

Am a yr08 BTB n hv great interest in ST especially after e Wedding Show. I hv some doubts, check if any1 can help. One of my concern is e way me and my hubby gng to march in. Seems only able to choose one side of e L shape ballroom huh? Any recommendations on a better idea? Also, it seems there r no projector for our montage/video? If so, how many will there be?

Need advise soon as im meeting Irene to confirm this coming Sat again....

almonddust

Hi Nec,
I just signed mine's recently for my weekend lunch banquet in 2008, so i'm not sure if my package is suitable for u. We were given ballroom 1 & 2 and minimum is 20 tables. If u r doing lunch, i can share my price list with you.

Also i've taken some pictures of their intelligent lighting in their ballroom. Unfortunately i have difficulty trying to upload here. Hence if you like i can send the pics to your email address.

Hi Irene (happyblossom),
My coordinator is Irene. According to her, they have the projector and screen for montage & video. So far, I saw one screen only. May want to confirm with her on that.

almonddust

Hi PP,
Congrats to your ROM next mth!
happy.gif

I'm trying to ja-ga my renovation and wedding prep all at the same time. I'll be selecting my gown in Oct, and photoshoot in Nov. So far, only manage to draft out the sequence for the AD, and the indicative guest list. Other than that, haven't do much leh... :p

Anyway, it's good that you are having ROM and banquet on different days, not so rush and can enjoy better in this happy occasion.
happy.gif

yc_mw

Sept '07- SF
14 Oct '07 - May (Sun-Dinner)
18 Oct '07 - Firefly (Thurs- Dinner)
29 Nov '07 - Jonic (Thur - Dinner)
03 Dec '07 - Janice (Mon - Dinner)
09 Dec '07 - Anlinna (Sun - Lunch)
08 Mar '08- almonddust (Sat- Lunch)

littlepanda81

Hi Firefly, long time no see in u in the forum. How's your preparation? Must be excited.. another 3 weeks..
happy.gif
Congrats!

Hi Almonddust, thanks ya. Yes, we need to "Ja ga" a lot of things. Ladies are known for multi tasking. haha. I think my gown selection and PS the same timing as u.. which BS did u select? Mine Z wedding...

Ya, pros and cons having it different day. Incur extra costs and a lot of things to prepare too although its a ROM coz mine is held at condo. The good thing like wat u said..more time on the AD itself. to rest.. i believe will be a tiring day.. smiling always.. hee.. anyway, still excited over it.