Sheraton Towers Singapore Hotel

badgal

purple... if ur pup bark 2 often at nite, try 2 bring it down 4 a longer walk or even a run in the evening 2 sort of 'drain out' all its energy. Pups hv lots of energy in them tat if tey dun enhaust all these energy b4 tey sleep, tey tend 2 b more alert, n any little noise will wake them up easily n tey will start barkg like ther's an intruder in ur hse.

Like u... i oso got a pup 4 myself a yr b4 my AD. Oso had the same prob as u last time. My dog bit all the furniture in the house. Toilet training was the worst! Dunno hw many times i had 2 clean the balcony b4 he finally learned hw 2 pee properly. Bt u will njoy the fruit of ur labour after he outgrows his puppyhood. : )

sunshinemilo

Puppies are like children. You need to be patient with them. My Maltese has a habit of displaying my bras and undergarments. So funny, he would like bit the undergarments out and displayed to my guests, kekekekeek! And he also shit and pee everywhere. But now he is very well trained, it's really like a kid, part of growing up.

I really adore my dog. Talk later.

preci0usm0ments

<font color="aa00aa">thanks for all the advice..not sure if i'm having phobia.. but i'm getting a little nervous when the thought of it hehehehe

hopefully will get used to life with it soon
happy.gif
</font>

sunshinemilo

Tis is my opinion. You need time to get used to the puppy. Actually before you buy it, you shld done some checks with it, like checking the temperament of the dogs, cos different breeds have different temperaments. In addition, u shld also look into the time and attention needed to care for a dog.

You just have to be patient with the dog. Dogs are the most wonderful creatures, really. Hope tis help.

preci0usm0ments

<font color="aa00aa">thanks sunshinemilo yup yup, we did some read up b4 getting this puppy... jus din expect it to b SOOOOOOO tiring hahahha
suddenly so hardworking, so lots of mopping... next morning, puppy come, got backache, then it keeps barking, peeing &amp; pooing ard, then mop again... FAINT hahahahha lucky din get Jack Russell... else i sure die...

cheers, i can't bring it out yet, cause only 1 jap taken.. got to wait for the 3rd jap then safer to bring it out... then cannot bath.. going to b suffocated by the smell hahahah</font>

preci0usm0ments

<font color="aa00aa">hehe no la... can only bath it 10 days after jap leh.. the jap is for the immune system?
think all puppies should have 3 japs, then after that is the annual one liao... 2nd jap scheduled on 2nd Dec leh...

heng this sat 10th day can bath liao hahaha else you'll find me fainting in the mist of tat smell kakaka</font>

cheers_cheers

purple, oic.. 10 days.. but u just got the puppy last sat rite.. tml can shower liao arh.. so fast arh? waah per jab is how much? how much u buy the puppy arh?

sunshinemilo

Btw, Purple, what kind of breed is your puppy? Cos up till now, you have not mentioned anything abt it. Dun shower too early, anyway usually for the first bath, I will bring it to a professional groomer to groom it. As they will know how to handle them.

If you want contacts on groomer, I have one and let me know, can pass to you. She is really good and has been trained in New York. All my dogs, including this current one, is groomed by her.

preci0usm0ments

<font color="aa00aa">sunshinemilo it's a schnauzer puppy hehehe very active and innocent looking

hmm is it ok to bath him 7 days after the jap har? cause it's now with my fren and they bathed him yesterday
sad.gif

hey, how much ur groomer charge? and where is it? heard so many scary stories during grooming..better go to recommended one
happy.gif

cheers i dunno how much the jap is.. cause the 1st on brought to vet my the farm
happy.gif
</font>

preci0usm0ments

<font color="aa00aa">sorry.. i mean the farm brought my puppy to the vet for the 1st jap hehehe so i dunno how much it cost.. but i think should b ard 20+?</font>

preci0usm0ments

<font color="aa00aa">wow! your WG very sexy leh hahahhaa but hor, thought this is your first fitting? seems quite completed liao leh.. or more detailings to go? hmm.. personally, i like the top portion of the gown.. waist and above
happy.gif

dun really like the layering leh, maybe i dun like the material.. but i think the layering will divert the attention from the sexy cutting leh *wasted* hehehe</font>

preci0usm0ments

<font color="aa00aa">welcome in blurlass hehehe seems like i got a blur partner now hehe...

have you met with any of the coord from Sheraton? who's the one u're dealing with? </font>

tissuebox

girls send...

purple
well...ihave the same thought as you...i have a feeling that it is just an alteration from off the rack.

but it din really bother me that much as long as they can do nice nice.cos originally my package is only 1 mtm.so give and take lah.
i also dun wan to make the whole situation ugly...

ah..actually i feel the bottom is too plain and putting more lace to it lei...
hahaha...dun know what the outcome will be like..
going back this weekend again..will show u again

winterbabylon

hi gals,

do you all know what is "wash diapers" ang pow that is to be given by the groom to the bride's parents during Guo Da Li? Anyone has any idea what is the market rate for the "wash diapers" ang pow?

thanks in advance

cheers_cheers

hi gals, sorrie very very busy lately.. just manage to finish part of work to relieve abit..
sad.gif

tissue, ur gowns details all up liao.. wow 1st fitting so fast.. so they told u done liao?? oni need to touch up abit? oic.. so ur EG is MTM? top is very sexy!
happy.gif
i agree with purple.. bottom will be nicer if it is plain.. cos with too much details at top and bottom.. like abit messy.. keep us updated
happy.gif
just our comments.. the most impt u are comfortable with it and love ur gown :D

purple, how's ur puppy??
happy.gif

babylon, sorrie i not sure abt this..
sad.gif

hi blurlass, welome welcome

winterbabylon

hi tissue and cheers,

the "wash diapers" angpow is to give to the parents of the bride in the form of saying thank you to the parents for bringing up the bride.. hence the term "wash diapers" angpow...

anyway i will try my luck and ask around what is the market rate for the angpow...

preci0usm0ments

<font color="aa00aa">hehe tissue, it's jus our view la.. but expectations will defer ma
happy.gif
most impt is you must like it
happy.gif

cheers~ i'm still breathing!!! hahaha still trying very hard to adjust to life with him hehehe

sorry winter haven't come to tat part yet.. can't help u
sad.gif
</font>

r_snowie

hi everyone...sorry been so buys at work these few days..claering up some yr end sch stuff..sigh..how's everyone? hello purpleblur how's ur puppy? it's like that in the beginning..same for me too in the beginning..got to teach him where to shh shh n poo poo..got to displine it if it did someting wrong..as for me whenever he does his poo poo n shh shh in the wrong place, i will give him a smack n tell him that he can't do it there n then show him the place where he should do it..it's tough don't worry you will get to love him in the end..puppies are ususlly very active..same for me..my dog when he's young he will bite the tv rack n sofa that no matter what we did to him, he will still do it..in the end bought this spray which will prevent them from chewing.it does work...as he grows older, he will sleep n sleep..but ur breed is really very active one lor..my fren owns the same breed as you n the dog is quite noisy lor..keep barking non stop n quite fierce..my fren's mum got bitten by him when she trying to stop it from going the corridor..no worries, you will love him as time goes by..esp when u r upset etc...it will be there to cheer u up..for my dog, he's so cute lor whenever i'm sick he will sit by my bed n look after me till i'm well.when i quarrelled wf my HTB, he will side me n bark at him..keke..if i quarelled wf my bro, he will not be bother wf my bro no matter how sweet mt bro called him..he really close wf me.he's a cutie!!! =)..i send his pics to you then..Jus treat him like a baby..n enjoy the time wf ur puppy..at the end of the day, you will realise it's worthwhile..

r_snowie

hi cheers cheers..guess probably if ur BS didn't say a thing should be ok one lor...you check wf them?? did they say anything abt ur gown??as for me they mention like that but i doubt so lor..they jzu don't want me to occupy a space in their shop..hahah

r_snowie

yo sunshinemilo...sch term coming to an end..happy rite??finally don get to see the pupils..sigh...but will miss the cute ones..hahhaa..so how's ur preparations??excited rite?counting ur days...don't stress..juz relax n be a happy bride ya...cheers cheers..

sunshinemilo

Hello....sorry busy with my wedding preparations. and it' this week, NOvember 26...I am quite excited and nervous...hope everything goes well and the guests turn out and I dun have to lugi so much.

cheers_cheers

hi sunshine, wow ur wedding in 2 days time!!! excited rite!!
happy.gif
dun worry everything will go smoothly ;) All the best to ur wedding day!!
happy.gif
Be a happy and Mei mei bride!

preci0usm0ments

<font color="aa00aa">yo sunshinemilo!!!! congrats!!! it's IT!! tomorrow!!! hehehe must be very excited now? on leave today already? must force yourself to ZZz tonite! else tmw we'll have a panda bride in Sheraton!! hehehehe

Best wishes to you! Hope everything goes smoothly!!! Nice food, Good service, No rain, Big Ang Pow!!!! hahahaha</font>

preci0usm0ments

<font color="aa00aa">hmm wondering how sunshinemilo's wedding went... today is good date? my next block also got ppl wedding hehehe they sabo the groom to play bamboo dance along the road hahha heng the road here usually ulu... but the area very quiet.. little noise then everyone will know hahahha

cheers still surviving hehehe been busy lately.. so rarely pop in liao except office hrs :p how's ur job search?</font>

r_snowie

hi pruple, how's ur puppy getting on? my poor doghas factured his lower jaw n went for his op last tue..sob sob..i had a tough time too..had to feed him his fd n medicine..had a real difficult time feeding him his medicine..sigh..hope he recover soon best before i leave for my trip to genting n hong kong..btw how u too? long time no hear from u too..

r_snowie

congrats sunshinemilo..may n ur ur husband have a happy n blissful marriage..may god bless you both..
hey btw how they sabo ur husband...keke..anyway how's ur banquet n ur guests said abt the fd..free do update us k.thks alot n enjoy ur honeymoon..cheers to you

cheers_cheers

sunshine, how's ur wedding? wow tt day good weather
happy.gif
i also went to a fren wedding tt day.. seems like a super hot date..
happy.gif
keep us update k
happy.gif
looking forward to ur reply hehehe ...

purple, waah no wonder.. u seem to mia for sometime.. hehe.. no news yet
sad.gif

RT, oh no.. how did it fracture?? wow when are u gg to HK??
happy.gif

preci0usm0ments

<font color="aa00aa">wat happened to your pup???? poor thing..did the doc say how long it'll take for him to recover? hope he recover b4 u leave..

eh, but hor.. feeding them medicine is cute :p we were giving those jap thing? then my hubby would trick him to bite our finger.. when he starts, then we shoot the medicine in hahahaha silly boy kena tricked

cheers i got!! haha finally going to throw letter!!!</font>

r_snowie

hi cheers cheers n purpleblur,

abt my poor little dog, we went for his review yesterday n the vet said he's doing fine n quite gd..thk god.
how poor little fella fell down?? 2 weeks ago, we went for a chalet which my uncle had booked. i told my mum not to bring him there unless i'm there. i wasn't there first coz i was out wf my FH to run some errands first. i know my dog, once in a new environment, he will go crazy n excited..running ard n exlporing. everyone was busy packing n my mum n bro didn't check on him. he ran ard till he reached a platform which is abt 1.5 m tall, he tot it was the stairs so he jumped down realsing it that was not stairs..but too late! my mum came home told me this n that n lucky he was not hurt..thinking can't be if the height was quite high. on mon, after he ate his fd finished i wanted to clean his mouth, he started barking at me which he never did. then. my bro n his gf came, they patted him n touch his motuh, he started to make funny noises then we knew somthing not rite. quickly sent him to the vet n mentioned that he has fratured his lower jaw n needs op..what a huge amt? almost 1 k plus n still need go back for review again. nobody can help me feed him n clean his wound..so cna't go to genting n hkg in peace..coz must keep the wound area clean to prevent infection. Hopefully, the vet said he's fine etc..n can get my bro to help out for those few days..he has to wear the braces for 6 to 8 weeks the least. Medicine is tough, i cna't let him bite coz his teeth are quite strong n sharp. purpleblur, now still can but once it grows into an adult better not. ask the vet they can show you the method...hahaha when they are grown up not that easy to feed..like me sigh...after i jab the medicine, he will spit out.lucky you got ur hubby to help you out..me nobody..
btw cheers i'm going hkg on 17 dec to 20 dec..you going too?

preci0usm0ments

<font color="aa00aa">poor thing...i guess all doggies are the same
happy.gif
they'll get excited when in new environment hahaha

hey, can i know wat chalet that is? how come they allow doggies?

glad that your doggie is recovering
happy.gif
</font>