Share your stories

jadednbroken

Hi All,

Am currently very depressed right now; anytime will fall into depression. I have no one to turn to; to speak up hence turning to here for advice. Will you be able to share your bad encounters (relationships) here and how you pick yourself up and move on.....

miloice

hi there, not sure if sharing of sad stories will help you feel better.

Life is a very long walk, few are 'lucky' enough not to face difficulties. So, chances are, you meet any stranger that is old enough, they have suffered as well. Remember that, we all have unique hardships. It is positivity that get us through it, not dwelling on our miserable plight. No doubt, it is so painful. This is how life is. The hard lessons are HARD.

One of my colleague was very troubled with his daughters health, she wasn't eating well and hence not growing well for her age. He was troubled all the time, and I lunched with him to offer an listening ear. During the lunch, I shared some of my story with my friend and he was shocked on why I can be so positive. Well, I almost killed myself when my wife was carrying my first son. Others didn't know I could be depressed because I'm always laughing and smiling, being optimistic about work and everything.

You are not alone in your struggle. Everyone struggles. Hang in there. When you are up, don't forget to pad the shoulder of your fellow neighbor or stranger as well. Encouraging each other !

jadednbroken

I had been very positive all my life. Been though a lot of ups and downs since a kid. Trust me I gone through all sorts of things in my life, I pick up myself in various stages of life. But each time i pick myself up, there will be another big hurdle ahead again and set me back again.
Recently this relationship turned sour and set me back to 3 years ago ago.

@verysadguy yea i know, been reading this forum for past 4 days. I really have no one to turn to speak up, just need some encouraging words here.

miloice

I had been very positive all my life. Been though a lot of ups and downs since a kid. Trust me I gone through all sorts of things in my life, I pick up myself in various stages of life. But each time i pick myself up, there will be another big hurdle ahead again and set me back again.
Recently this relationship turned sour and set me back to 3 years ago ago.

@verysadguy yea i know, been reading this forum for past 4 days. I really have no one to turn to speak up, just need some encouraging words here.

Jadednbroken, you have been there before, each time, you pick up. It doesn't make it less painful but you know there is light at the end everytime. You take care !

ashburns77

Hi jadednbroken,

In a failed relationship or marriage, its painful but I believed time will heal everything.
Maybe you can start sharing with your closed friend about it.
Trust me, do not keep it to yourself or you will suffer......
Listening ear is everywhere as long as you want to share............