Share your Love Story!

denise80

Choey, are you rather young? Like below 25 years of age? When men break up with women, they give all sorts of reasons - which may be true or untrue. So if I were to share my personal experience, that was the same reason my ex gave me too. True enough, I let him go only to have him return crying to me but I didn't have him back because the reason for him to ring me up is for me to console him. Love is not about pitying another one I felt so I let it go. If he does come back to you, make sure it's for the right reason.
happy.gif

scope_guy

Choey...

It's nothing wrong to want to be with somebody, no matter what, no matter how, no matter if he or she gives a shit...

But... ...

If he loves you sooooo very very the much... I mean which guy will love a girl sooooo much and tell the girl to stay right there and he walks away...

I know how you feel.

I know because... say that we share similar situation before.

I read and read and read. You are just reinforcing your obsession over this guy you probably already realise... he doesn't love you, he 90% won't be back because he loves you.

The future... the future is, you will be an old woman still believing guys prefer older and ugly women who are not very clever.

Hmm... ... Wait for him if you want, but learn from Denise80. She was seeing 4 men, she took one. Real love or not is not the issue, the point is... if someone were to be your destined partner, all your sulking here will only mean that guy will be walking everywhere alone... and cannot meet you.

If he were to come back... IF.

If you love him so much, why don't you just go to his parents, find him, and get the answer straight away?

If... ...

choey

i'm 22 this year... he said himself, if he were to come back, he'll be ready to love me whole heartedly, not like the past when he dun wan to commit... but everything will still depend on the future...

in fact, he just msg me from kenya, asking me to jia you for my paper and stuff and encouraging me... but i wasnt happy... coz i remember he did the same thing to another girl a month ago and we had a biggest fight ever over that though we've already broke up...

the wound he left me still hurts. but at least its healing. if he were to come back, i'll never forget the scar he left behind.

choey

to scope guy:

if you are being sarcastic, sorry, i don't get what you mean. even if you are not being sarcastic, i still dun get what u mean. especially in the very first part

"If he loves you sooooo very very the much... I mean which guy will love a girl sooooo much and tell the girl to stay right there and he walks away..." and "he doesn't love you, he 90% won't be back because he loves you." mind elaborating?

i'm not reinforcing my obsession. i am trying to let him go, or at least to bear as minimal hope as possible. if you really do read my posts, i hope you can see that i am becoming stronger everyday, which i am quite proud of myself too!

If... i kept mentioning "if" because i know deep in my heart he might not come back... unless someone can see the future and tell me he's coming back or not, nobody can say that for sure.

and the "if" is mentioned by him. He said that to me. not made up by me. i did ask him about it in the very beginning and he said the "if" coz he is not sure himself.

and in my previous post, i wrote "but in the future, only the future will tell if he'll change for the better or i'll find a better guy."

there! i may find a better guy!

whichever the case, i thank you for your kind advice.

denise80

Hi Choey,

Scope was just being very direct, more direct than I do. I was really trying to explain to you the same thing and indeed, if the man is so serious about you, he wouldn't want to let you go for now. For all you may not know, he might have found another and put you 'on hold' or what. Sometimes men just don't tell you the truth but we have to see that indeed, we're no longer as important in their hearts. I see that you're trying to get out of it and look beyond but there were also moments where you showed you're still harbouring hopes, especially when you wrote about what colleagues told you or when you wanted to hear success stories from others. Cast your net because I think we all deserve better. Indeed, I found a so much better guy in the end.

scope_guy

Choey,

Hmm... I am a guy, but... I know someone I love so much is already married, I SHOULD move on. I can't. I tried not to think, I can't. I myself am fighting an obsession, saved that this is not the usual situation and obsession.

The problem is, the more you appear stronger, the more you'd deny he's rooted in your heart.

You said "...he said himself, if he were to come back, he'll be ready to love me whole heartedly, not like the past when he dun wan to commit... but everything will still depend on the future..."

When I first read your posting on
Thursday, May 27, 2010 - 6:55 pm I already about know what's your main problem.

You are still unsure. You try to let him go by having him rooted in your heart... like flying kite to me. No offence huh~!!!

Just go find a better guy. See 8 guys, win Denise80 at that. LOL~ Make yourself understand men better. Know that men can be different.

Deep in your heart, he WILL not come back. If he comes back, it's either a bonus, or deep shit for you. LOL~

Let me be honest... If I love you, for fvck I'd want you to be with me forever and ever unless you are really so destructive or impossible.

Go means go. Got it?

He WILL not come back. That's what your heart should be telling you.

choey

hmmmmm... i'm trying to harbour as little hope as possible... and he said himself "if i really love you, i would not have left you no matter how difficult the circumstances is"

so yupp... taken that into account, i'm just trying to move on and get on with my life and stuff... he's a sucker i know... but i was too in love with him to be able to withdraw myself and detach myself from him in 2 months...

but i really thank you and scope guy for the advice... and i know i do sound a little silly to harbour hopes, but i'm too drained emotionally to think of what to do, what not to do, what happen or what did not happen... just going to take whatever god throws at me...

when god gives u lemon, make lemonade...

thats what i'm trying to do... instead of thinking what i don't have (which is him)...

and thanks for being direct... i can be really slow at times...
happy.gif

denise80

Maybe it's life that we have to go thru a few failures before we finally see the light at the end of the tunnel...I was like you when I was 22 too. In fact I made all the mistakes till I was 26.

choey

and i guess i just need a bit more time to really see his true colours and the whole situation and take out the stamp pasted on my eye for the past 2 years...

hahahahaha...

hweebs

actually, i'm kind of curious here...will a person not walk away from his/her current life in order to find himself/herself? Maybe I'm kind of naive, but reading choey's post, I've got a feeling that her (previous) guy might just be going on a self discovery journey to understand himself, his directions and his values. Maybe he doesn't know if he loves choey, because he doesn't even know who he is?

scope_guy

Direct... Slap me if you like, if that makes you feel better.

I m a guy, I guess the only woman in this forum who won't slap me is Denise80. LOL~

I can understand how it feels. You know, all those craps... if there is a chance, if if if if if... If there is still a chance, meanwhile... you expect me to roll over and rot?

No~

I'd see 1000 women... LOL~ I'd make 1000 babies... But I'd still love the married woman all the same. You do not need to forget him. Got it? This is what I am trying to say. Just confront your own feeling, and don't be stupid...

Don't wait, there are great guys around... no matter there are really more jackasses per great guy... Love him, love whoever you'd meet. Love is sweet, and when you are really fated to be seeing each other again...

Then you are fated lah~ Don't try to pretend you can forget. Don't try to kick him out of your heart or purposely try to hate him. Face it. And meet great guys.

denise80

LoL...there are times when I'm irritated by Milo or others too but I like to think a forum is really for ppl to air their views so I accept that. Like u can both agree and disagree with me. So to a certain extent, I agree with powder who mentioned in another thread that we need not be diplomatic - what's the point? Ain't we diplomatic enough in life?

scope_guy

Denise80,

Let's try find something to disagree on to prove the theory of yours. LOL~

Why do you have to be so smart, Denise?

choey

to scope guy:
hmmmm... i'm facing my emotions... which gets up and down all the time... as days pass i slowly got over him, of course with the longing feeling still around... and i am going out to meet people!! just that recently got exam la... then whole day stay at home study also sian and mood swing ma...

to Hweebs:
hmmmmm... he's a stubborn guy who planned his life darn well... he just wanna achieve his ambition, so i am not going to stop him, i'm letting him go. coz he did not expect to have a gf, so he "sacrificed" me for what he planned for himself. in this case he can be seen as "inflexible" or whatever that could describe him. coz he will die die follow what he planned.

i do not hate him, nor kicking him out of my heart. just simply trying to live my life, at least move forward in other aspect of my life.

don't worry scope, i wouldn't slap you.

scope_guy

Choey,

Yeah... basic symptoms. Hmm hmm~ How are you going to study like that?

I recently also fvcking mood swings. Super sianz... Want to find womanly company see women also so sianz to pick up~

I die I die. See, Choey, you are not the only one. LOL~ I just watched Shrek and Bounty Hunter. Waste time in theatre will be nice...

Too bad I know not you, or we can go hang out together. Ie, if you don't mind a really ugly pig talking cold jokes to you...

If you want to slap me, go ahead. Only your palms will get the pain... ... ... LOL~

Denise80,

What can I say? LOL~