Share your Gate/Door crash idea

karine82

Come ladies / Guys let sharing ideas on Gate/Door crash, or your experiences on Gate/Door crash.
I am having a headache for my Gate/Door crash on my AD.
This will maybe the last time I will “torture†my Hubby. So I wanna make it a fun one.

I give other ppl too many idea on they AD gate crash nw ends up dun have any.

jasonwedpauline

ya.. i need ideas too~~ i saw pple one have push-up, singing & etc.. you guys got anything to share? i am thinking of 9 stages.. cos we tog for 9 years.

kchinghong

hmm i m not going for th tough ones. since my tea ceremony is on a weekday, my husband should be turning up alone. i m planning to do a video => to get him to do 3 tasks for me. so far i only thought about the 1st 2 tasks and have yet thought about a third one yet.

1) Give a song and asked him to fill in the lyrics with meaningful words for me

2) Cook on the spot (so i m prepping a hotpot stove outside the house with a pan and some ingredients) and asked him to make me my fav pancake for breakfast

3) perhaps something simple and sweet again (but nothing inspiring coming to my head though)

fat_ger

my ideas was to ask the brother and groom to wear pamper and sing out loud & dance on the road till i can hear.

sparkless

just to share what me and my other 2 bridesmaids have thought of

1. cross stitch - to stitch "XXX love YYY"

2. 3 slices of cakes. Ask him to choose which one has the bride taken a bite from. Aim is to make him eat up all 3 slices of cakes.

3. Q & A. Each wrong answer will have another padlock added to the gate. Keys were frozen in ice bag.

Everyone agreed that it was all very mild and just for fun.

wpj

just my thoughts... try to limit the gate crashing games to abt 30 min.. cos too long, the groom will ber very tired.. and might not look nice in the photos after the games

i think now most common games are
1. to copy nobody nobody dance..
2. eat sweet, bitter, sour, spicy
3. wear paper panties dancing out there...

this seems to be overdone and it starts to get boring after seeing so many times on different wedding.