shulinaoy

I've been engaged for about a couple of months now and I just love looking at rings! :) there's a pride and joy in receiving the engagement ring and I would just love to see everyone's happiness! ImageUploadedByForum1458123107.439554.jpg
Here's mine :D

CHS1985

Thank you , my HTb customised my ring.

Color- D
Clarity- VVS2
O.39 Carat

I got 6 claws on my diamond ( normally it would only come in 4 claws) because my HtB say I'm Super careless and he is afraid that the diamond might drop

shulinaoy

Tada! Check out the diff when it's in and out of sunlight!

Ohh and I highly recommend buy Brian Gavin diamonds if ur a guy intending to purchase an engagement ring for your WTB. Prices are good and you can have it set relatively cheap at Lovis.

ImageUploadedByForum1458256655.140042.jpg

cherryame

Congrats!!! Hahha I rmb that excitement! Your diamond is HUGE!!! Super pretty! Care to share the specs!

thanks babe!! yes i kept replaying the video and smiling myself! lol sounds so silly.

mine is a 1.2carat, F and VS2. actually looks a little like yours but its reserved tapered.

shulinaoy

thanks babe!! yes i kept replaying the video and smiling myself! lol sounds so silly.

mine is a 1.2carat, F and VS2. actually looks a little like yours but its reserved tapered.

Oooh u have a video!!! Lucky gal! Hahaha he proposed to me at home with a bouquet he proudly proclaimed cost 19.90 with free delivery! Lol! What did he do?
Gosh that ring would have cost a lot! Congrats! Yups love the ring with side diamonds.

cherryame

Oooh u have a video!!! Lucky gal! Hahaha he proposed to me at home with a bouquet he proudly proclaimed cost 19.90 with free delivery! Lol! What did he do?
Gosh that ring would have cost a lot! Congrats! Yups love the ring with side diamonds.

Hahaha your HTB sounds like a humourous guy!! I had a video cos I requested for someone to take photos of me when he proposes. I also requested my diamond not to be in square.. just in case my HTB gets that.

I got no flowers leh, it was quite impromptu actually. Lol. Yes i love my ring!!! :)

shulinaoy

Hahaha your HTB sounds like a humourous guy!! I had a video cos I requested for someone to take photos of me when he proposes. I also requested my diamond not to be in square.. just in case my HTB gets that.

I got no flowers leh, it was quite impromptu actually. Lol. Yes i love my ring!!! :)

HAHAHAHA I asked for it to be filmed too but guess he forgot that detail lol. Nah he's just what I like to think of blockhead but in the adorable manner lol

cherryame

Thanks babe! A couple of my friends said so as well, I think its due to the halo and my small fingers hahaha. I would be scared if i were you!! Try not to swing your hands too hard

hehe now smaller hands sound like a gd thing!! (and u can get smaller face watches too!) ya la im just super paranoid, if im gonna walk pass somewhere w potential hazard i will just cover the ring. lol!

shulinaoy

hehe now smaller hands sound like a gd thing!! (and u can get smaller face watches too!) ya la im just super paranoid, if im gonna walk pass somewhere w potential hazard i will just cover the ring. lol!
Yeah gotta be super careful ya! Two diamonds came loose from my eternity ring. Luckily I wash them frequently and the jeweller saw it. Sent it in immediately to get it fixed.

aarongan

Hi, I bought a IGI round brilliant diamond, 0.52 carat, F color, HCA rating of 1.9, VS1 for 3.9k SGD before gst. Isit okay?

shulinaoy

Hi, I bought a IGI round brilliant diamond, 0.52 carat, F color, HCA rating of 1.9, VS1 for 3.9k SGD before gst. Isit okay?

I don't really understand IGI certs but from what I read, their certification is more lax than GIA or AGS. So you might be holding a G Colour and VS2 equivalent.

HCA is not a good indication of the cut, so you may want to look into that by looking through and idealscope to help determine if it's a good cut. Also depending on whether your diamond is fluorescent or not could make a diff in price.

Just based on your info provided, I guess it's still within the price range... Although personally I think it's a little pricey since with that kinda money you shld be able to get something bigger and sure of the cut by getting one certified by GIA or AGS.

Well whatever it be, to be honest, don't think it matters that much as Long as she's happy with the engagement :)

Nikky999

Here is mine! https://www.silver.ag/en/platinum-ring-engagement-diamond/
imagegen.php

Rosepeaches

All your rings are gorgeous! Congrats!

Here’s mine! I got engaged a few months back:)
It’s a pear shape, around 1.45 carats, VVS1, E Color, excellent cut.

Attachments

• 4CF5D334-4CE1-4D44-BB8B-46AEA0727C23.jpeg
    4CF5D334-4CE1-4D44-BB8B-46AEA0727C23.jpeg
    619.5 KB · Views: 44

Jerbaby

Here’s mine.. 0.56 :) nothin big nor fanciful compare to many..

Attachments

• BD399835-1626-4D36-9EC8-B6BD716C3634.jpeg
    BD399835-1626-4D36-9EC8-B6BD716C3634.jpeg
    594.8 KB · Views: 44

Clovers

Hello BTBs and graduated brides! I’m actually interested in gemstone engagement ring (apart from diamond), does anyone has any recommendations or any experiences to share?

binniepooh

Hi. There are a few jewellers you can check out for gemstone engagement ring.
-Gioia Fine Jewellery
-Ling Jewellery (where I gotten mine from)
-Les Precieux

Hope it helps :)

Clovers

Hi. There are a few jewellers you can check out for gemstone engagement ring.
-Gioia Fine Jewellery
-Ling Jewellery (where I gotten mine from)
-Les Precieux

Hope it helps :)

Thanks for you reply! I went to look them up! Can you share what made you choose Ling jewellery? And also roughly the price range?

binniepooh

Gioia is my first stop. They are more affordable but I did not managed to find any sapphire that caught my eyes.
Went to ling jewellery and found a sapphire that I really like hence I went with them. They will work around your budget so let them know.
Our budget was $3.5K but we did exceed the budget by abit cause of my ring design.

Did not make a visit to Les Precieux but that will be our next stop if we did not find something we like in Ling Jewellery.