Sg Bridal Hse VS Fables Bridal Couture

gladyskoh

Hi gals,

You've got mails.
happy.gif

mashimashi79

Hi Gladys,

Thanks alot wor.... Cos i saw in your multiply which u had uploaded the layouts and tot SG returned is soft copies... Will ask from them...

ruthtan

Hi Ladies,
Do u have any photos to share
happy.gif
I'm interested to sign up with SG bridal and also do they provide car, car deco for actual day.
It will be good u can share your package
happy.gif

Thanks
My email is [email protected]

eschip

Hi Ladies,

I am looking for bridal shop in JB. But after reading your comments on this SG bridal, i am quite interested. Can you share your package with me? Who is MUA, Coord and photographer?
I am comparing Venus and SG bridal now. Please help.

exqusit

Hi Gladys and those who sign up with SG

Can you also email me your package details? And hows the gown during the actual day? Is it nice?
I saw their AD gown only soso compares to those they used for shooting. Pls email me @ [email protected] ThanX!

Exq

stobeli

HI I need to check with those brides who took packages with sg bridal. Does your package includes only 1 or 2 outdoor site? Cos I took the rm4288 package, but they only let me choose 1 outdoor. But I like saw some btb photos wif sg bridal and most of them got 2 outdoor sites. if wan 2 is it must top up or its already included in the package? someone pls enlighten me. thank you

shire

myself kinda keen to sign up either Di Gio / Fables / Sg Bridal / Dawn ...at this moment after saw all comments or compared pricing.

but dun think will sign Venus (indoor design boring & album looks darky , too far cant see clear faces and so many ppl having same backdrops liao outdoor acceptable) unless they able to change bright design and closed up

we can bargain if we really pair up signing. (out of basic package)

SELINE82 & crisp crisp have been invited to sign up together ...any1 keen to join ...

as at 2/3/10 - 2-3pairs ON

AMANDA & SHIRYU - FLEXIBLE TO ANY BS
DOUBE J - SG BRIDAL
----------------------------------------------
OLD MSG : ----

mind to share your exbrides / new quotes wedding packages ?? email me at

[email protected]

anybody keen to sign on wedding packages in Jb/ Spore ..

at this moment Sg bridal / Fables quite attract me ... .. perhaps we can sign together to get better 1 time offer ..hahaha ... heard can get get better deal (some bs) ...

shire

Whoever already signed up Fables / Sg Bridal / Dawn too...
i have some alert 4 u guys received from some1 ..think no right to post here seems offence / violent ..im not dare to [post] ..so email me if you need and give me comments after you've read...really headache ...dunno how 2 choose ahh

Finally, i knew is task to be a perfect wedding planner...hurhurrrrr

shire

in the middle discussion with both bs too, perhaps will decide mid apr 2010. any1 interest to sign on with me to get more freebies??

zetjaz

Just wanna share my experience and view on sgbridal

jus did my wedding shoot with bridal and i realli can say that their service is one of the best which after checking out with least 8 other bridal shop jb and sin...

i have in total 6 studio shoot and 3 outdoor shoot (2 in jb 1 in sg)

PRO
- great service
- On time
- great price(i signed up last year when rringit was 2.45 to sgn hee)
- professional
- Good Digital imaging work

CONS

-thou its kinda troublesome going der but its really worth every single cent and its at least 1/2 price cheaper den in singapore...(they provide transport sevice to and fro jb checkpoint)

-only thing i feel is dat u need to knw wat kinda of hairstyle and make up u wan them to do it on u as most of their stying is quite generic...

till now i only got a few pics from them as i took 1 studio pics first for my wedding solemnization and am very happy with it

happylittlegal

Hi BTB,

I am considering the following

1) Fables
2) Venue
3) SG Bridal
4) La Veil

I have enquired the package from SG Bridal. Really like their pictures. I find their pictures much nicer than some of the bridal in Singapore. You can view lotsa pictures of SG Bridal in FB:
http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/group.php?gid=113735115992&v=photos

It seems more expensive than the rest.

Is this the standard price and package?

Did you all managed to bargain for a cheaper or more comprehensive package?

Package : RM 4888
18"x24" crosspage album with digital design - 10pages ( 21poses)
8" x 10" Fullpage album with 21 same poses
4R and Bookmark
11"x14" table top-1pc
10" X 12" table top -1pc
20"x40" photo frame -1unit
DVD montage with song.

5 sets of gowns for indoor studio shooting
2 sets outdoor(JB Area & Desaru) gowns for shooting

Package : RM 6688

15" x 30" crosspage album with digital design & silver printed - 15pages ( 21poses)
10" X 12" Fullpage album with 21 same poses
4R and Bookmark
12"x15" table top-1pc
11"x14" table top-1pc
24"x45" photo frame-1unit
DVD montage with song

6 sets of gowns for indoor studio shooting.
2 sets of outdoor(JB Area & S'pore) gowns for shooting.

** All wedding photo package are provided Actual Day arrangement as below:-
~ Wedding gown for Bride
~ Coat for Bridegroom
~ Hand Bouquet
~ Decoration for the wedding car

Exclude Kwa and makeup for AD

pinjie8275

Heard that SG Bridal is coming to Singapore to participate in a bridal fair on 11 April till 17 April at Orchard Central.

Those who interested can drop by to see what they are offering. Bridal photos are usually taken once in a lifetime hence has to take your time to choose your service provider carefully. Quality should be your main concern. Prices are all almost the same ones. Do be wary if you are being offered very low price. As the saying goes 'yi fen qian, yi fen huo'.

A good service provider such as SG Bridal not only create quality work, it also create beautiful memories of the shooting process.

Just to clarify in case I sound like a advertiser.... Hehehe... I am just another satisfied customer who hope to share my experience with SG Bridal. :)