Sex before Marriage?

cubeyfish

My boyfriend and I have been together for about a year. We've always been performing mutual masturbation. However, sometimes I wonder if it's right to get into such intimacy before marriage. Recently, he's been hinting on sex, but I've yet agree because I'm not sure if the majority is doing so.

Thus, I hope to gather some responses from this forum.

1. Do the majority of the couples do mutual masturbation before marriage?
2. Sex before marriage, is it acceptable?

simpleman

If you ask me, I would say you should. At least you know you won't marry someone who is not sexually compatible with you..

But use protection hor..

its_fate

I won't instigate U to do so coz duno your age and if U still a V*rg*n. Wonder if U want to keep it till wedding night.. and if U would come back pointing finger "crying" to me when U lose it....

However, can answer your Qs.. it's acceptable to have S*X before marriage (unless your religion forbid)... Of coz protection is a must to safeguard both...

powderful07

Sometimes, I'm just wonder what is the difference between mutual masturbation and full-blown sex...

Yeah, there is a subtle difference, I acknowledge that...but the difference is NOT THAT GREAT right?

To me, it's just "less sinful" in some people's mind.

Serena, how old are you? You seems fairly young and naive...
Are you bound by any religion obligations?

simpleman

powderful, ha ha you don't know difference between hj, bj, bbbj, aj and fj?

ha ha ha.. they are all different jobs..

But you are right.. it is all in the mind..

thommy

Acceptability is not in question here.

What's important is whether you two are comfortable with the idea or not.

If you are the type who strictly wanna 'reserve' her first time on her big night, then don't do it. Some people are quite anal about this, not sure whether you are the same.

simpleman

It is just a psychological barrier that one has to cross.

It still beats after marriage and complaining about sexual incompatibility.

davgom

There is nothing bad about sex before marriage but only in those cases where you and your partner are serious about each other and will be tying wed lock in coming years. But if you are not serious, then I think its not acceptable.
http://www.xanax-effects.com

toyisme

why should you follow about the majority ?

what do you think ? follow your heart and mind.

who care about the majority ? they are not the reprensentative of the moral problem here.

tizaneh

yup... u shd give each other the chance to see if you are sexuaLLY compaitble and how to work around it. I havea girlfriend whose hubby has very low sex drive and it is very tough for her as sexual intimacy is lacking thus the physical bonding is not strong. I feel that physical intimacy is the kay to any relationship or marriage.

tangmusi

yes..i agree with Tizane...Sex is "physical intimacy is the key to any relationship or marriage". i would say Sex is the extension of love. do you agree?

toyisme

for someone always thought that sex is dirty , sin or whatever negative would be, i always think that person does not have passion ! ( is not bad thing not to have )

where the passion of love come from where you feel hesitate to be naked in front of each other ?