The place is like a 2 storey colonial house beside the Merlion and Herbs Garden. The place is airconditioned internally. They have a nice terrace outside where u can hold your solemnisation ceremony. Have search for lots of unique places for wedding, they are either outdoor with no aircon or the price is too steep. You should really have a look at the place.
The time i signed up was about half a year ago.
The package is $68+ and includes:
- 8 course dinner
- Free flow of drinks and mixers for 4 hours
- One complimentary 30litres barrel of Tiger Draft
- Champagne pyramid with a bottle of sparkling wine for toasting ceremony
- Fresh floral decoration
- Full length chair covers and table linens
- Provision of stage platform @Merlion Terrace for cake cutting and toasting ceremony (weather permitting)
- Island Admission & Vehicle Passes into Sentosa for all guests
- Guest Signature Book
- Wdding Invitation Cards for 70% of the guaranteed attendance
- Wedding Favours
- Food tasting tables for 8 persons
- 3 tire mock up cake
- Provision of sound system throughout event
- Waiver of corkage duty for all duty paid liquor
- One nigth stay in the Executive Suite @ The Sentosa Resort and Spa (inclusive of breakfast for two
- Bride Powder Room at The Arches
- Special charted bus service (23 seaters) to ferry your guests from Habour Front
Hope the above helps. For upated details, u can contact Samantha from Sentosa. She is very helpful.
The total capacity for the location is 180pax.