Sengkang Rivervale 150 series (Chip Huat Construction)

jendome

So have anyone went to visit the garden ???
Seem not too bad lor....

I didnt went to the carnival.... saw the crowd, and rather stay at home...

spyder

lol.. food and free stuff is the thing that gets singaporeans going.. :p i was playing mahjong tat day, so didnt bother to go down.. will try to visit the garden one of these days..
happy.gif

spyder

Residents of blocks 155 & 156..

Anyone heard the loud screaming, banging of doors and swearing again last night?? Should have been around midnight till 1+ in the morning.. still trying very hard to locate the culprit..

g_apple

hi spyder

I heard some noise but I thot my ears were playing tricks cos I cannot see anything from my blk... so it the quarreling again. "phew"

spyder

hi hi green apple..

i cant see exactly which unit it is coming from too.. but its really getting on my nerves such inconsiderate neighbour is always shouting in the middle of the night.. i think last night, a lot of people shouted back..
sad.gif
really at a loss what to do.. just hope someone can spot which unit it is.. sigh..

daisylove

Hi green apple,
u can hear? I couldn't hear from my unit leh, may be I was watching TV programme. Occasionally can hear dogs barking at night though...

spyder

hi all..

dogs barking at least quite alright and tolerable.. its the shouting of the man.. really very loud and inconsiderate.. just cant seem to find where it is coming from!!!

mr_ben

Yup. Actually, they are quite lucky already. When i got my flat, all i get to see is some magazine telling me how flat will look like.

trekkerb

Damm......

I hate the neighbours a few floors above me. They have been trying to create the "raining effect" in the clothes drying area. My clothes have been singing "Rain drops keep falling on my head....."

So far, we confronted them once.

spyder

hi all..

trekker, saw you this morning buying bread or coffee at the coffee corner in rivervale mall.. too late to shout out to you as you turned to leave liao.. kekeke..

mosaic_fish

Hello Everyone, long time no catch up with all of you.
happy.gif

Hi Trekker, saw your post abt dripping clothes.. me too, angry with my neighbour few floors up. I still got to play guessing game to guess which slot will he/she used tat nite.

There is once, I looked up, he/she used the first slot so I put mine in the 3rd slot. then 1-2 hr later I got a bad feeling and look up from kitchen window to check.. so angry, he/she bring in the bamboo in the 1st slot and bring out a row of dripping underwears and put on the 3rd slot!! Really make me very angry..

I had complained b4 when they moved in not long.. but still like tat sometimes.. so now I can only try to estimate the timing they take out their wet laundry and avoid bring out mine.

spyder

hello fellow residents..

especially those in blocks 154, 155, 156
i have finally confirmed the location of the SHOUTING MAN!! its block 156 and i have been spending ages to locate where it is coming from.. #09-150. may i just ask should i write to police or hdb seng kang office?

mr_ben

I suggest u should let the police know abt it. But dun think the police can do much unless he start his nonsense again.

spyder

hi mr ben.. already made a call down, but apparently, i think they just took down the complain but didnt send anyone down.. anyway, last night was the worse night ever, they practically quarrelled and screamed throughout the night, even till 5+ in the morning.. my patience is thinning.. sighz..

mr_ben

Luckily i am a heavy sleeper! But at least the police know who is the one tat is giving so much problem. Dun worry, i will report to the police if i hear it again.

elaine77

Hi all, its been i long time..
happy.gif

Let me contribute mine on the 'rain drops keep falling on my head'.. I have very inconsiderate neigbours upstairs of me, i can literally see the water dropping down from 8th or 9th floor of my blk.. its really terrbile like when i look up.. i saw army uniforms and some clothes. Another case, there was once.. the level just upstairs of me.. water dripping really like raining.. i was so angry that i shouted up.. you know what i saw.. she hangs her dirty mop.. dripping down.. i just shout 'hey auntie' den she quickly brings in'. Another day.. same neighour.. dripping water again.. this time round is bra and undies.. my goodness.. so dirty.. i went up.. knock on her door.. apparently no one answer.. den i see from my bedroom door.. her windows closed.. should be out liao..

My neighbour beside me experience was even worse. She had hor fan.. chicken rice throwing down. Her daughter shouted up to the neighbour den they stopped tht for awhile but after that.. come back again. She told me that.. there was once pads and condoms also have.. so horrible.

oh.. about the shouting.. i heard it yesterday when around 10plus.. really shouting sound when i was in the bathroom. This morning ii heard it when i went to work around 7.50am.. it was really loud.

spyder

hi elaine..

yup.. you were right, they carried on throughout the night.. till this morning.. i must say i am very disappointed at how inconsiderate this family is.. no doubt maybe family problems, we shouldnt kpo, but they are disturbing peace in the neighbourhood..

as for dripping clothes and all.. mostly i use dryer.. so not much of complains so far.. i normally hang out at funny hours, so far still okay..
happy.gif

rvc15x

dear all,

met the NPP officers once donwstairs quite some months back, they did ask me did i hear the "shouting neighbour".
I mentioned basically everyone hears it.
just don know which unit.

they mentioned they will take note cos they received few complaints b4.
really wonder why they no take action???

spyder

snowman > haha.. you mean they came by a few months back?? maybe that was my first complain.. anyway, i will try to be more tolerant, but if things get too bad, i will have to call for them to take action.. its very inconsiderate of them..

for those who like to know the number to call..
its 1800-3438999 for the seng kang neighbourhood police centre..

hi trekker, me stay at blk 151 too, which level is the one who keep dripping water ar?
sometime back, i saw rubbish (empty plastic bags and cardboards) flying down near the rubbish chute/dump area... think the whichever idiot hopes that the rubbish land at the ground floor by flunging it over the railings, but made a mess at 2nd floor instead... so inconsiderate...

esp

Hi spyder, yap.. i heard the shouts and guess wat ? its only few floor down from my block.. so its coming from 9 floor ? its really horrible.
I wonder how the neighbours going to tahan it ? and that man just shout and scream from i think 11pm onwards then after that i dun know already cos i close my corridor door and went to sleep..

spyder

hi dolphin, you are living in 156? hmmm.. i think you should be better off than i am.. becoz i am directly opposite your block.. the echos come over direct.. sighz.. how i wish i could close all windows and sleep.. anyway, will see how it goes.. hope he better stop it.. dont think i will tolerate anymore.. just hope the police would do something about it..

as for spilling of dripping clothes, can we get the mediation centre or any agency to help?
happy.gif

paperbag

hi spyder, i tot the "SHOUTING MAN" is history oredi, he still around ah? mayb can try asking the MP to chap ji ka? haha

my blk isn't any better either, afternoon got 1 pair of dogs barking, non-stop, nite time the barking dogs will change shift to another pair of barking dogs, even louder, almost everyday til midnite... weekend got karaoke session, den almost every nite got mahjong session.... sucks!

i guess we all live in a "noisy" neighbourhood, damn sian...

esp

your noise cant be as bad as mine la.. got shouting man also sometimes all of a sudden got a very loud engine sound.. then got once i peep out of my window to see.... Got abt 12-15 harley davidson motorbike downstairs.. think the two wheeler grp one of the member stay opp ard Blk 183 side.. So sometimes come is one whole gang.. Sometimes at night the sound really give me a scare.. thought wat sound !!

paperbag

man, that's bad, what time they normally come? i dun really hear the bikes from here. y cant they jus gather somewhere else? duh...

spyder

paperbag, i dont think should activate the mp yet lar.. maybe if he still continues, i go down to the police post to ask them what should i do lor.. maybe ask mp why police not doing work.. kekeke

mosaic_fish

Hi Elaine77,

Read abt your story.. really can't believe there are ppl throwing chicken rice and hor fun at our estate.. If u can't tolerate anymore, u can write/email to Town Council about your upstair neighbour. They will send a staff down to tok to your neighbour and won't reveal is u. I feel is better and town council have a record of your complain. If they repeat again inform Town Council again.

As for your neighbour that have hor fun and chicken rice, let her noe abt reporting to town council or HDB. This is very serious and HDB may warn the owner and confiscate the HDB flat. Bcos that happen b4 at my parent's block. A family throw curry sauce down and HDB warn them a few times and end up HDB confiscate their flat.

jendome

dolphin,
I saw one of the harley davidson rider, he stayed between block 151 - 156, cos his bike is parked in 156 carpark there... and always well-covered, got few times, my mum tot was thunder but is actually the sound by HD bike....

1 is oleidi so noisy, cant imagine got 12-15 bikes... !!!!

paperbag

spyder, i believe alot of ppl tried calling the police rite? think those police r waiting for mp to jio them for kopi first, haha

12-15 harleys at one go, hmmm... cool... but hell, it's super duper noisy lor

i wonder which neighbourhood is as interesting as ours... mayb we should hold a contest, The most "lively" neighbourhood in Singapore!

spyder

paperbag > hahaha.. i dunno but i put up my hand to say i called the police.. no choice.. really cannot tahan liao..

as for the harleys, i wonder why the government approved them in the first place.. they are noisy everywhere lar, not just in our neighbourhood..

paperbag

spyder, i think harleys r cool, poop... poop... poop... provided they r on the road, hahaha

apart from our neighbourhood "entertainment", i was wondering... anyone here holding singtel mobile subscription? how's reception at your house? is it very poor? the reception at my house is attrocious, cannot make it! called the singtel and they said boosted up their signal(dunno how true), but my reception got worse! my whole family use singtel lor, kns...

i requested them to put those small antenna at our area but they said it's only for commercial (office) purpose, is it true??? i'm thinking of changing subscriber, anyone using starhub or M1? how's the reception at ur house?

etnt

earlier this year when I was still on m1, the reception also cmi. On starhub now and recept is much better.

qq77

Hi all,
me also leaving at the 150 series block.
i am a singtel subsciber. so far not much problem about reception.

hi paperbag,
i agree that harley is cool on road. but late at night with that loud noise really getting into nerves sometimes.

spyder

paperbag, sorry to say, M1 cannot make it too.. certain parts of my house have no reception too.. already reported to M1.. no improvement so far..

rvc15x

Hi paperbag,
as wat spyder say is true lor, my m1 also cmi in certain parts of the flat.
seems like singtel is still surviving in my house but signal is low.
not tested out starhub yet though.

spyder

you guys and gals must call to inform them.. the more we call, the more urgent it becomes, anyway, by mid 2007, if M1 service doesnt improve, i will switch to singtel liao..

paperbag

spyder, dun get singtel... it really cmi here, i'm living at blk 151, reception real bad...

looks like starhub sounds ok. mayb can try...

anyone called the police to complain the harley? btw, i heard the "shouting man" kana caught oredi, issit true?

spyder

paperbag, will take note about singtel and m1.. but dont feel like switching to starhub leh.. service not very good.. no doubt their plans are attractive..

as for shouting man, kenna caught?? dunno leh, just this morning, i thot i heard him bang doors again.. :p