Sengkang Rivervale 150 series (Chip Huat Construction)

spyder

The squabbling family which I think is in block 156. Used to have them shouting. I think mother & son or something like dat... It gets really bad as they quarrel late in the night and shout very loudly... Disturbance...

g_apple

Hi all

Good News... Free Parking on sunday & PH in RVC Carpark alrdy. Saw the orange plate on Thrusday nite.

I heard some quarrel the other nite ard 12am but cannot remember which day. I saw abt 4-5 people sitting at the benches at Blk 150 and seem like banging tables. But after a while they disappear.

spyder

hi snowman, you are in block 155 right? i left for work @ 9.30am this morning, donno if its sewerage stench or what, but the air inside the lifts did smell quite funny...

g_apple

Hi snowman

Yes I smelt it on Monday... at first I thot my son poo on the floor.. even went ard the house to search for the "gold".
rofl.gif

But yday and today, I din notice

daisylove

Hi DJ,
u will receive a letter once your giro application is approved and you will be notified when the next deduction will be.

Hi Green Apple,
thanks for informing us abt the free parking on Sun & PH. Hee... don't know who is the one who wrote in, must thank him or her
happy.gif
By the way, do u take LRT frequently? I feel like writing in to Town Council to request to make concrete pathway over the patch of grass near the loading / unloading area. It gets a bit messy to walk over the grass after a heavy rain, the mud always gets stuck to my heels....

Hi Spyder,
I notice the small bugs too, saw once or twice on my living room floor.

Hi Snowman,
I smelt the stench too. At first I thought I stepped on some faeces ke ke ke....

Hello Daisy,

Thanks! I wrote to my bank to ask if my GIRO application went through...they said yes. So I guess I'll just wait for TC to deduct. It's really funny how we feel uncomfortable when we don't pay, eh?

Ya, my husband also noticed that there wasn't any shelter from the LRT to our cluster of blocks but there's shelter on the other side of the road. He thought that was strange. Someone should write in...it's poor planning! And it's election year, isn't it? hehe.
happy.gif

spyder

Hi Residents...

Daisy - Okay, I guess its normal to have the bugs then... :p Lizards have started appearing too...
happy.gif

DJ - Yup, you are absolutely right! We should have a shelter from LRT to our blocks area... Why do they always like to build things bit by bit???

I guess the site was built only after the LRT station was up...it might take a while to build the shelter unless there's some noise coming from "grassroots". Are there any "meet the mp" session...good time to make some noise :p

bbnn

Sad to say, Meet-the MP session is off until the GE2006 is over.

I want to feedback how come no red parking lots for residents at MSCP. 8-p

daisylove

DJ,
ha ha... true. I called once to check and was shocked that they didn't receive and I sent a second giro application. Just don't like to accumulate unknowingly and then suffer later :p

spyder,
I haven't seen lizards so far... *touch wood*
By the way, I called up Pasir Ris / Punggol Town Council this morning and am very glad to announce that the shelter link (most probably from Blk 152) to the LRT would be constructed. It's now in the designing stage and will be done by this year. Hooray!
happy.gif

BBNN,
what's MSCP?

Daisy,
ya, it's still iffy..TC hasn't deducted but according to the bank, the GIRO a/c has already been set up since Feb!

Oh well, will have to wait and see, we've only paid until March, but till now, they haven't deduct for April.

hamster72

Hi all, quite some time never come in already. just shifted in a couple of weeks ago. but furniture not all in yet. Btu got my phone, broadband and SCV lines up already.
happy.gif

Agree with spyder that there shd be a shelter from the LRT to our blocks. Saw Teo Chee Hian and his team campaigning for the election at Rivervale Mall this morning. But was in a rush, so never stop to speak to them abt the shelter thing. Anyone saw them/talk to them this morning?

Like spyder, i also saw lizards, along the corridor, even on the 17th floor, my goodness, they really can climb. :p

hyde, how are u doing? Have yet to visit your unit. paiseh, will find some time to dropby.

Anyway, Happy MAY Day to ALL!

Happy Labor Day to all
happy.gif
It's a work day for us...

Anyway, I'm pleased to announce that PR-PG TC finally deducted the conservancy fees thru GIRO! Typical Singaporean at heart, worry when I don't get charged. They deducted it at the end of April.

I hear that our constituency is being contested! Wow! We actually get to vote. If RA Teo is active in our neighbourhood again, someone tell him about the shelter ;)

hydeto

NP hamster, feel free to visit me when you have the time. I would like to check out your new house too.
happy.gif

I think Sengkang area still having the same old problem, transportation. Even having the LRT and MRT, we didn't solve the problem. We lack of the bus services. Actually the bus services around sengkang area is much better last time compared to now. We actually have many direct bus to town, orchard etc area but all those bus services were removed after the launching of the LRT services. Think we should sound this up since election is here.
happy.gif

spyder

hi everyone...

just curious, who in this forum would be eligible to vote in PG-PP GRC?? i'll be voting back in hougang as i've been here for only less than 1 year...

hyde > agree with you the transport is lacking especially our area, only 86 available and 136 & 119 are further down @ bakau station... the most services available would be near compassvale station where you have more buses...

dj > i think daisylove just helped us confirmed the building of the shelter...
happy.gif
which is very good news...

hamster > wow, you should have shook his hand and ask him to see you in a few days time again ma... haha... else, you'll get to see him again 4 years later...

paperbag

haha, yalor
now is the time to get everything that we lack of
bus transport... shelter...

hmmm... wat else r we short of?

cash? hehe

rvc15x

Hi All,

Good morning everyone hope you guys had a nice long weekend last week.

Anyway, I was juz wondering did anybody experienced the "foul smell" from last friday morning till sunday morning?
sad.gif

It seems to happen from 6am plus till abt 8am.
Had to turn on all the fan in the house to ventilate it.

Cheers!

spyder

hi all..

snowman > you still facing the same problem?? i dont experience it anymore, could it be the morning rubbish truck?? i know it comes around 6+ once...

rvc15x

hi spyder,

don think its the rubbish truck though...
cos can tell that the smell is different...

mayb its the direction where my windows are faced thus the morning breeze brings along whatever there is.

hamster72

Hi hyde, maybe visit you during the next few days. just came back home, not sure if it's too late to visit u.
happy.gif
u are free to visit mine as well anytime.

spyder, hope u can pop by too, when u r free, my sofa just arrived few days ago. btw, i also needed to go back to vote in hougang.

hmm ... never smell any 'foul smell' last weekend leh. probably sleeping soundly at that hour. :p

spyder

hi residents.

hamster > thanks for the invite, will pop by with hyde some day...

important issue to discuss here though for this living in our sector... anyone heard the very very big quarrel last night about 0000hrs onwards, lots of shouting, door slamming and cursing... so loud... still trying to narrow down which unit it is... damn irritating...

piper

hi everyone,
did anyone encounter a power trip in our area, especially blk 155 yesterday morning at 10am or so? my unit's power was cut and had to reset the circuit breaker when my hubby woke up. i was wondering the whole block also had it.

spyder

hi everyone!

snowman > you must be a super sound sleeper... haha... maybe your master room doesnt face the playground right?

piper > nope, the trip wasnt experienced at my place. should be your unit only i guess...

rvc15x

Spyder > Hahah... u can say that. Btw my MBR is facing the rooftop garden.

Piper > No power trip experienced last week.

Dear Residents,
Foul smell experienced this morning again.
Anyone experienced it?
From my observation, normally when it occurs its between 6am ~ 8am.

g_apple

Snowman - The foul smell was there again since last week
sad.gif

I jus called to SK office to complain.

Incase u wan to support the case - call 64890520

spyder

hi everyone!

snowman > by right you should able to hear the quarrel... it cant be only me and hyde hearing the commotion right? or do all of you sleep with air con on? then maybe thats why becoz the shouting only happens in the night, mostly after midnight...

green apple > hi hi... the number is the office for cleaniness or everything? i think i would wanna consider lodging an official report against the inconsiderate neighbour at block 156... i think i am quite sure he's staying on the 9th floor... thinking of lodging a police report if he continues his nonsense...

g_apple

Hi Spyder - What did yr inconsiderate neighbour do? Can call Pasir Ris Town Council to complain.

Our upstairs neighbours are forever dripping water from their wet laundry / mop etc
sad.gif
MosicFish and myself are their victims!
I ignore it cos weekday I dun hang my clothes out unless I am on leave. On weekend, they more zi tong and spin dry their clothes.

Nv hear the quarrel leh even though my bedroom is facing the playground and I dun on aircon (are we talking abt the same playground? There are 2 in the vinicity)

spyder

hi green apple > imagine you are trying to sleep and they just keep shouting and quarrel in the night. if its 10+, i can still tolerate, but it seems like its always after midnight and sometimes even till 1+ in the morning... i am surprised that other than hyde and me, no other residents here can hear them... as for dripping neighbours, i thot the town council has already sent a leaflet reminding everyone to be more mindful of dripping clothes? for me, i spin dry and use dryer most of the time and so far no complains... i just checked, your sector is different from mine becoz i am at 155... i just called the neighbourhood police post to enquire on what i can do... they say they have yet to receive any such complains so maybe i just see if things improve...

piper

tks everyone for the feedback.

i also noticed the smell! it does seemed to come from playground and carpark in the early morning. Could it be the rubbish truck that comes to collect the refuse in the morning?

spyder

piper > tats what i think so too.. but i dont think i can smell it unless it rubbish truck becoz i know there's a smell when its here..

rvc15x

spyder > how u know we sleep with the air con on? :p

green_apple > thanks for the number. will call it once i sense the smell tomorrow morning.

piper & spyder > don think its the rubbish truck leh ?! cos the smell is there even before the rubbish truck actually came. some more the stench is diff. more like sewage smell.

spyder

snowman > its easy to guess becoz if you cant hear the shouting and banging of doors, you must be sleeping with windows closed, therefore, the aircon must have been on. else, either you are a really really deep sleeper... but its really really loud... as for the stench, i am not too sure if its not the rubbish truck... could it be from the canal?? it does have a stench...

piper

dear all,
i heard the shouting of vulgarities last nite too. Seemed like 2 men arguing. Does it come from blk 156 9level as mentioned eariler in the thread?

spyder

piper > finally! someone else hears it! i am not 100% sure but i am about 90% sure its coming from that unit becoz its been happening over the past weeks... its getting a little irritating and i think someone from block 155 did ask him to shut up so block 156 shouted across daring him to go over or something...

mr_ben

Sounds quite serious. This is Sengkang NPC number. Hope we never have the chance to use it. SengKang NPC: 1800 3438999.

spyder

i have already called once to report. according to the police on duty, he says there are no complains so far for this case... however, he did mention to call 1800 3438 999 or 999 if the guys start their nonsense again... so i wont hesitate to make a second report if they continue to be so inconsiderate...

piper

hey , they were shouting again 10mins ago! I made a call to the number listed by Spyder. The police officer advised they will try to patrol our area after 11.30pm or so if they can to catch them 'red-handed' . Hope this help

spyder

piper > yup, tats what we have to be contented with for the moment, however, i will make the call again if the problem persists... i think they guy could be crazy??? becoz he keep challenging people to fight, last night, he was like scolding his top floor neighbour... hmmm...

hamster72

hi spyder,piper, i hear the loud quarrel too, it's been happening for a few days already, and yes, usu around midnight. very sickening.

spyder

hamster > exactly. its been like this for the past few months... i donno if the guy is crazy or pure night owl, but his shouting is really getting on my nerves... i ever tried to look and find out... should be #09-148 if i am not wrong...

calbee

Hi everyone,

I'm also a resident in the neighbourhood. yalor... I'm also really disturbed by that inconsiderate crazy hokkien man.

This crazy man had been making loud quarrels with a woman many months back. Few days back, another resident, who could no longer tolerate his inconsideration, decided to join in the quarrel!

I have not taken any action because I could not pin point the crazy man is from unit...& so I thought that the Police may not take up the case.

I have copied down SK NPC number 1800 343 8999 and pasted it right beside my phone. The next time that crazy man start his nonsense again, I call the Police immediately!!

Spyder, do you have the name of the Police Officer you spoke to? I can call him up to testify that there is really this crazy man shouting & scolding in hokkien in late night.

I hope all other residents who are also disturb by the crazy man should take action as well. All of us deserve a quiet & harmonious living environment (esp in late night), right?

spyder

hi calbee...

so which block are you staying in? new neighbour?
happy.gif
when you mean many months back, how many months was it? becoz i only start to notice it 3 months ago... chinese new year period was okay... i think you are right in the sense, previously, it seems the crazy man seems to be quarrelling with his family members, until recently, i think someone shouted back and he keep challenging him to fight and keep cursing loudly... i did not take down the officer name, but i did ask over the phone for any records of reports of this man, he told me none, so i decided to log in the report... he only encouraged me to call immediately at the npc number or even 999 when it happens again and it would be kept confidential... i think the forumites only half are in the 154/155/156 area, so most may not hear it, and with air con on, harder to hear... maybe i too sensitve? haha..

calbee

I'm from blk 155. I've moved in for about half a year liao.

If I'm not wrong, my husband overheard the quarrels shortly after we shifted in. Subsequently, I started to overhear those quarrels myself too. That crazy man usually start making noises around midnight (11pm to 1am?!)

Things turned out worse now... the quarrel which ocurred few days ago, the crazy man even threatened to kill the resident who shouted back at him!

Since both of us are from the same blk & the quarrels are loud to us, that crazy man must be staying at/ near to our blk. We are quite 'sway' huh?!