Sembawang Green BTO sep 06

edwin_teoh

hi raynard and cheri, I have receive your $.

Heman, once i have receive the $ from our neighbours, i will let u know and u can book the pit. u may transfer me the amt less the pit booking charge after that.

to rest of our neighbours in the list, pls confirm soon so that we can do the necessary booking by wednesday.

edwin_teoh

hi guys, I jus called bbqwholesale to enquire abt the advance notice required to book the food. no issue on wed or thurs, but jus got to know there will be a $10 delivery charge for the food.

hence each couple required an additional $1, but u can pass to me on the day itself.

cherinet

hi edwin,

noted with thanks. so how we going to find you on that day? haha.. cos nv see you and some of the neighbours before..

princesspig84

Ok edwin noted!
happy.gif

Cheri. Just shout around.. keke.. will do a simple introduction or everyone put a name tag there.. Kekeke..

edwin_teoh

No prob, once confirm let's set the bbq time. wat time do u all prefer?let have a common vote. 6pm? 6.30pm? 7pm?

those who have not transfer $ to me, u may include the delivery charge of $1, which means the cost for each couple should be $19.89 instead. those who have transferred may either transfer to me or pass to me on that day.

we will set a time to meet and intro once another.=p

princesspig84

Hi Edwin and the rest,

Think we gotta adjust the $ already.
got an SMS from Jascmy to inform you all saying she wont be joining for BBQ. At most join for chit chat for short while cos they just return from their honeymoon to Europe that day..

edwin_teoh

hi princesspig84,

thanks for the update.

Jes should have no access to internet but she mentioned last week she confirm coming.

cherylkjh and winnie_gal, are u confirmed on the bbq? please let us know by tomorrow so that we can proceed with the booking of food and heman can book the pit.

guys, let put in a worse scenario, if there is no response from cherylkjh and winniegal on their attendance, are we going ahead with the bbq?

with the exclusion of Jascmy, each couple will be paying $22.10 instead of $19.89. If there is no response from cherylkjh and winniegal, each couple will be paying $28.41 if we proceed to book the 20pax package.

As for the cooked food, are u guys ok with noodles? or u wan pineapples rice?

Are you guys and gals ok with the new arrangement and price?

raynard

I think if cherylkjh and winniegal are still uncontactable and with the attendance, it may be more worth while to do pot-luck instead? For this instance, probably each of us can get something (e.g: rice, noodles, finger food, drinks) and have a gather? Just my opinion, what do the rest think?

edwin_teoh

Hi Raynard, I am ok with your suggestion. jus got a confirmation from winnigal. so right now our attendance is 8. is it a go ahead for the BBQ? I will order the food before end of the day.

Else, we can follow Raynard suggestion, to have potluck instead. but is it gonna be potluck bbq or wat?

edwin_teoh

Oh no, I just called town council to check the availabiliy on 5th dec for the bbq pit. it has been booked. Heman, was it you who have booked it?

if not we really have to change our plan. Like what raynard say to have potluck but I guess someone would have to sacrifice his home.

haha... mine out, cause still waiting for stuff to move in.

who else?

P.S. Guys and girls who have transferred $$ to me, pls PM me ur acct number for me to transfer it back to u.

heman

Hi Edwin, I have not booked the bbq pit. But there are two pits. Did you check if the other still available?

edwin_teoh

ok, i have called and ask, basically they only issue one permit per day. hence when u book for that day u can use both pits for whole day.

edwin_teoh

sharon,

you dun have to transfer me the $ for bbq is not possible now as the pit is actually not available on the 5th.

let's see what other have in mind in place of bbq. or postponement?

cherinet

hi edwin,

just PM you my account. so how now? i think postpone to 12th Dec? cos i will not be in SIN from 19th Dec to 23rd Dec.

cherinet

phew.. it's a tired day today, we went to clean up the hse, vacuum and mop the floor, but we are happy to know we can move-in soon! yeppy!!

Hi edwin,
so how is the arrangement now?

Hi Raynard,
what time u and your wife be hm at sat?
around 3pm come up to view our hse?

heman

Hi Edwin, since some of us could not make it on 5 Dec. I suggest to postpond to another dates. Maybe we could get more Sembawang Greener to participate.

cherinet

hi Raynard,

you can come anytime from 2pm to 4pm.. or even after 6pm, cos both of us will be staying overnite there tmr.. haha..

Btw, I have just updated some photos on the FB.. can view liao.. there will be more to go..

cherinet

Hi Raynard,

OK. You may leave us an SMS when if you are coming up, cos scared we went for lunch or dinner. Then you and my hubby will have another round of guy's talk liao.. Haha! I have PM you my contact. Thanks!

young_jes

Hi Edwin,

sorry for not replying earlier cos I've limited access to internet.

Maybe lets shelve this for now? since not many can make it.

littleredjazz

Looks like many have moved in already, but everyday still very dusty frI'm renovation works. hmm... Mop the flooring always coated with dust...

edwin_teoh

hi jes, no worries. sorry folks tat i have not been able to log in past few days. busy with GDL and customary at the end of the year. I guess someone got to take over the planning for the gathering for sem green for the time being as I would be very busy with my AD and work already.

So Jes able to continue to do the coordination?

cherinet

Hi Jazz,

Sorry for the late reply.

You can pop by this coming Sat, 12-Dec. Cos we only stay-in weekly on Sat only until all our things are fully shifted in. You can come any time after 7pm cos we will be outside in the afternoon. Heehee..

cherinet

hi edwin,
received your refund of the $ already. Thanks ar!
me will not be in SIN from 19th Dec to 23rd Dec.
do let me know if you all planned the gathering.

young_jes

Hi Edwin,

I'm not able to coordinate as I will be pretty tied up with projects over the next 2 months. maybe lets shelve this for now, unless someone can take over..

cherinet

I planning to buy a new vacuum cleaner, cos currently my one is sucks man!

Any recommendation that is value for money & good to use?

jascmy

Hi all, I'm back from honeymoon. So sad to hear that the gathering is cancelled.

Maybe we can have the gathering during CNY period.

young_jes

Anyone having problems with their Joven heater? Mine can't even last throughout the night leh, i have to on the heater every morning and night, is it normal?

cherinet

But Dyson is quite expensive. How much you all bought?

Actuali what is the difference between with bag and bagless? will it be very inconvenient for vacuum cleaner that is bagless? cos my parent's hse one which i using is those with disposable bag one.

Hi Jes,
We have the same problem with you, got to on every morning & night. We turned on for 30mins at night but the hot water can't hold till the next morning leh..

raynard

So far for mine it's working fine..we on the Joven heater for about 20mins at night and still have hot water in the morning..