guardian_star

•Vera Wang White Collection. This modern by Vera Wang crepe sheath gown is embellished with symmetrical hand-beaded lace appliques and features an on-trend halter neckline. The button-detailed, bra-style back is a quintessential Vera Wang design element. Sweep train. Back zipper, buttoned back band; fully lined
•Bought this in London and worn once on my wedding day in late Sept 2017. The dress was dry cleaned the next day and has been stored in the garment bag since.
•I am usually a UK size 8 for tops and 8 or 10 for bottoms.
•I am 1.65m / 5ft 4 and wore a 3.5" / 9cm heel on wedding day.
•Bust: 34B (requested to add the cups during alternations but they can be easily removed)
•Alterations were made to the length but with no compromise to the lace patterns on the train.
•It is a gorgeous dress.
Selling Price: $1350

If you would like any additional photos, details or queries please just reach out at [email protected]

Attachments

• gown.png
    gown.png
    612.3 KB · Views: 21
  • gown2.png
    gown2.png
    513.2 KB · Views: 22
  • jakiephotography.co.uk(PS)-956.jpg
    jakiephotography.co.uk(PS)-956.jpg
    860.7 KB · Views: 22
  • jakiephotography.co.uk(PS)-968.jpg
    jakiephotography.co.uk(PS)-968.jpg
    1,020.9 KB · Views: 26
  • IMG_7539.jpg
    IMG_7539.jpg
    163.5 KB · Views: 25

guardian_star

•Vera Wang White Collection. This modern by Vera Wang crepe sheath gown is embellished with symmetrical hand-beaded lace appliques and features an on-trend halter neckline. The button-detailed, bra-style back is a quintessential Vera Wang design element. Sweep train. Back zipper, buttoned back band; fully lined
•Bought this in London and worn once on my wedding day in late Sept 2017. The dress was dry cleaned the next day and has been stored in the garment bag since.
•I am usually a UK size 8 for tops and 8 or 10 for bottoms.
•I am 1.65m / 5ft 4 and wore a 3.5" / 9cm heel on wedding day.
•Bust: 34B (requested to add the cups during alternations but they can be easily removed)
•Alterations were made to the length but with no compromise to the lace patterns on the train.
•It is a gorgeous dress.
Selling Price: $990

If you would like any additional photos, details, or queries please just PM or reach out at [email protected]